Is modern Feminism destroying our Women and turning them in to Sluts and Whores?What happened to self respect,ha ladies?

Is modern Feminism destroying our Women and turning them in to Sluts and Whores?What happened to self respect,ha ladies?

Women can get away with anything these days, even molesting children

no they were always sluts and whores

girls just want to have fun

Women are having their cake and eating it. They've got manipulation of men down to a fucking artform but will put no brakes on the train of their increasing supremacy.

You'll never have to worry about mating, so I don't see why you're upset.

Let's say you were raped by a man. How would you feel ?

Why do Feminists ignore rapes of Males in prison?

Whoever said that feminists ignore the rape of males in prison ? Man are you retarded and emotional

>Feminist calling somebody emotional

i only have contempt for you

I don't need Feminism because..

See here's the thing

>BUT MUH MAINMAN GOT GANGRAPED IN PRISUN

Yeah, and feminists adress that, hence the term : DON'T RAPE !

AT ALL

DON'T FUCKING RAPE

That includes males too, but why do males rape eachother in prison in America is more the question I want adressed, why all the supressed homosexuality in such a "tolerant" society ?

There is no such thing as feminism woman are sluts an whores to begin with. They already live in a society that makes them feel entitled when ever man wants to fuck what more do they want

Because some of them are sentenced there for very long period of time.

They haven't done shit to reduce rape in prison. It's not even part of their campaign from what I can tell

That's why you need a patriarchal society to keep them in line

is that amber rayne?

This

Feminists see things calm and think shit will never hit the fan so they try to assume power over men and women being the sheep that they are just see "empowerment and "sexual liberation and blindly follow the land manatees, strengthening the cancer that is feminism. they don't think about the repercussions that come from their actions, the damage done to the family unit, to men and women in general.

>2017
>third wave feminism reaching full power (and stupidity) with SJW on the side
>being this delusional about 3rd wave feminism caring about men issues

wew lad, you sure are blind as fuck

Oh boo-hoo! I suppose you love 'groids too.

What about the men that get falsely accused of rapes?
do feminists fight for their rights? or do they defend the woman who lied so she gets no charges filed?

what happened to the poor girl on the left?

>It's not caused by Jews

Actually it is but they have help of other groups too.

Fat white women are the root of the problem.

> poor

Dunno if you can't properly read, are stupid or a troll. Please, be a troll.

That was sarcasm, Sheldon.

that wasnt the question was it, deflect more.

Feminism is the fight of women against men