Does anyone else here really fucking hate niggers...

Does anyone else here really fucking hate niggers? They are a waste of space and destroy our hardworking country day by day.

They were only useful when we beat them and fucked them to work. Think it will be possible for slavery or anything if the sort to be established on niggers again? We could have a petition signed that takes rights away from niggers again making it constitutional. There has to to be a way to claim our country and put these niggers to work otherwise we should just kill them all.

100% agree

No its 2017 .

You just don't live in the right century, man...
+ you're just a stupid redneck trying to find someone responsible for your own failure.

>Think it will be possible for slavery or anything if the sort to be established on niggers again?
Currently; No.
>We could have a petition signed that takes rights away from niggers again making it constitutional.
A petition would not do this. Not a chance.
>There has to to be a way to claim our country and put these niggers to work
Better get to civil warring; it's the ONLY possible way.
>otherwise we should just kill them all
Always that too, but again; civil war. No way a force large enough to pull that off doesn't either start one or be hunted ruthlessly as domestic terrorists.

Le edgy

>Only rednecks think this way
You'd be fucking amazed.

Sick mind. U need help

Fuck you all. Trump is king. Mud People must leave.

>Mud People
. . .
Would this not make you a cumskin?

Stupid cuck. Just let Jamal fuck your wife then niggerlover

Millennial white guilt here

I hate stupid people of any color and race, any age or sex.
Your skin pigmentation or your birthplace or basically anything doesnt give you right to act as a moron, and there are so many people doing exactly that.

>basically anything doesnt give you right to act as a moron
Actually, it kind of does; so long as they're not truly affecting anyone else, outside of their feelings.
It's better this way. It's better for people to be able to express what they actually are freely; so we can all know them for it, point, laugh at, and ostracize them.

Nice try. I think it's fair to say most of us--those who actually own their homes and have a career--despise niggers and all the ridiculous nigger drama and crime they bring to communities.

Personally; I hate niggers too.
Especially the white ones.

Black people are just fine; though. Rather have them than the white niggers.
They're just the fucking worst.
You should know; you are one...

Well shit, wouldn't thought i'd see a reasonable post on Sup Forums in racism thread.
But yeah, you're right. THen let me specify: nothing gives you right to act like an idiot if it somehow touches lives or other human beings.

Here where i live we mostly suffer from people that came from islamic 3rd world countries, some escaping worst life, some just trying to make money. And while some act more polite and generally better than any natives, most of them behave themselves lke a fucking barbarians.

Racism is pretty much just a meme at this point.

There is a difference between black people, white people, yellow people or any people of color and stereotypical niggers, latinos, chinks, chavs, sandniggers and other mindless fucktards with no respect for themselves and other people.

Of course there is.
Every race has douchebags & worthless assholes.

I just dont understand why is it that people prefer judge a whole race based on how worst of their representatives act.

I get that it's simplier to think that way, but doesnt that ring any bells in any decent mind? Am i expecting too much of people in general?

Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar

This actually is not true.
It does exist; as a down syndrome afflicted quasi-ouroboros-thing.
Getting it spewed at you sometimes causes you to spew it at someone else. Sometimes they get the same reaction & then someone else is involved. And on, and on.
It can happen to anyone, of any race, at any time; and anyone of any race can be a racist hemorrhoid on the goatse'd anus of humanity.

PIlitical correctness is a form of forced racism too, i must add.

What did slaves do in the winter?

I live in the white part of the city, it is more just an annoyance hearing about their stupid antics on the news all the time.

I don't hate any entire group. Black people are fine in general. I just don't like wannabe thugs from any race. Not from the states though, maybe you're perspective is different.

People live in bubbles; pretty much everyone.
The worst representatives of ANY group/race/religion are always the loudest/most obnoxious/most vocal; & leave the strongest impression.
If your bubble is isolated to rarely, if ever, bring anyone of that particular race around; and the few examples you do end up having experience are those autistic, screeching hemorrhoids; it's easy to paint the whole with a broad stroke, especially if backed up by family, peers, and/or low intelligence/empathy.
Not always how it goes; but I think it's a fair enough estimate for most.

B-but, hes white, hes going to destroy us all.

>black people are fine in general
Confirmed for not living anywhere near niggers

I'm assuming you've never been in a soul train, have you?

Like whatever race you are op

Not really racism so much as just plain stupid; and fucking dangerous to boot.
Nobody really saw Trump winning because of it.
The masses that voted for him did so while concealing that they either did or intended to, for the most part; at least until it was done & over.

Just because someone isn't saying "bad" or "hurtful" things doesn't mean they're not still thinking & feeling them; you've changed NOTHING about who or the way they are.
It helps no one with anything to have an exponentially higher number of phonies running around.

Same goes to refugees from muslim countries. Somehow they run for hell in their homes only to make their new homes same hell. Fucking stupid shit right there.

Not OP.
And checked.

>It helps no one with anything to have an exponentially higher number of phonies running around.

I just hope this fancy trend of being polite and correct ends within 10 or so years. It was funny at first but now its just ridiculous.

Put on warm clothes, and sat around fires.

I believe the wave is already receding.
It'll be back though; and go further next time, cause that's the nature of waves.

>hardworking country
Exactly what's your work?

back to plebbit you beta faggot

I'm unemployed on welfare right now because fat nigger women with 10 kids take all the jobs, because Tyrone won't take care of his kids and is too busy getting locked up.

So... much... contradictory... logic...
>Niggers won't work
>I'm on welfare & unemployed because niggresses take all the jobs
>Dad keeps getting locked up
>Should be him taking my job instead
>So.... slavery?
>???
>Profit

You HAVE to be a fucking troll; nobody is this incredibly stupid.

Slavery was a shitty busines. My family had slaves in our farm and my father always said that his grandfather always said that getting rid of the slaves was the best thing ever. The slaves work was a shit and keeping them was expensive.

>implying her tiny pussy could get pleasure from that cock.
>implying she would get pleasure ever again, let alone a certain skin colour, after her pussy was destroyed from that thing.

inferiority complex rages on in the typical nigger.

>grandfather lived around slaves
Call Guinness you must be 150

>falling for the bait