Say you're sorry

Say you're sorry.

Reddit BTFO

it was a good trailer
stop being a sensationalist fuckbag

Why start beef when there wasn't any in the first place? Bad bait detected

Why? This movie actually looks like it could be good. The Ghostbusters trailer was fucking awful.

never

I think it looks pretty cool.

She's sexy, so it's sexist.

You can't win, the best you can do is annoy them, which is funny, so keep doing it.

I'm sorry goddess

Ghostbusters was a fun little kids movie. This one's going to end up being horrible.

I'm surprised there are 4226 Palestinians on the internet

>geeks

Fucking die

Nope. It's almost as bad as Son of the Mask.

Don't care one way or the other about Ghostbusters but this movie looks good.

le geek culture is the majority now. They will steer Star Wars into nine new increasingly progressive movies and keep capeshit on life support for the next 5 years.

>wonder woman
>not a black male

FUCKING DROPPPEEDDD

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I have to post this yet AGAIN.

Imagine being Sung Kang in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Gal Gadot, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flat chest and horrific androgynous monster body. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Sung and not only sit in that chair while Gal Gadot flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her ribs and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that walk. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, GAL GADOT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in South Korea. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Sung Kang. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>female character made for male audience
>WE'RE OKAY WITH THIS

>female characters made for female audience
>WHITE GENOCIDE FEMINISM IS RAMPANT

you insecure white neckbeards are pathetic

I'm ALSO sorry that this is extremely relevant, and nepotism got a "chosen one" an extremely lucrative job.

Got tired of reddit eh?

this only works if she is actually unattractive though

>horrific androgynous monster
mmmnope

Keep apologizing goys.

And I'm very, VERY sorry that the "Holocaust" never happened, and that 300,000 Jews lost their lives due to Allied bombing of German supply routes. I'm sorry that they starved to death, and my condolences go to surviving members of their families who had to cope with such a loss.

All in all, I'm sorry.

this looks legitimate

thanks lad

I'm sorry for being a straight, green eyed, brown haired, white male

nope I got tired of pol and realized they're an insecure echochamber for white failures

that chart is shit. if you're trying to make a point at least don't use obviously fake info

Sony's marketing department BTFO!

is there anything more jewish

you have a former miss israel a jew saving american in WW2 from nazis and being a superhero and ally to everyone. like shes coming to put a stop the concentration camps look out! pff

what a blatant fucking kike lie, i hate this stupid israel is our only ally in the middle east bullshit saudia arabia has been investigated into and discovered they aided the 911 hijakcers - we pay the saudis tons of money for their oil --, as well as the mossad who sent people there to video tape the explosions, and when questioned by the police on scene they told them "we are not your problem the palestinians are your problem"

stupid zionist subversion schemes may fool retarded man babies but not me

Nice strawman.

Let me guess, you went on there once, posted some nigger dicks and got banned.

Its all fake goy!

What's your point?

I'm sorry that you believe this.

You're sorry

>Nice strawman
The irony is palpable.

this.

if you make a good movie it will be liked. regardless if the main character is male or female it's that simple.

Are the bad guys really nazis?

Are they really gonna do that tired old set up again?

I thought it was WW1?

wtf i love Israeli now

But the JL trailer is garbage and still...

>Justice League without Superman

JUST

Nazis in WW1

>tfw you will never lick her legs
;_;

>Nazis
>WW1

How do you go from this...

to this

nothing really happens in that trailer to give a fair judgement

>Are the bad guys really nazis?

Imperial Germans, presumably under the influence of Ares.

Wtf I hate jews now.

To be fair he IS korean.

to this

no
u say ur fucking sorry for pushing sjw/femdom onto products for a stupid agenda

also look at the likes
im betting most are men wanting to see a strong woman in a woman centered movie

there is literally nothing wrong with pushing femdom

Her ass and chest are as close to concave as the human body can get without actually dying.

This picture is why you clowns are so pathetic. You're so small minded you worry movies and other forms of entertainment van brainwash you. You dumb shits area probably right

Yesss, my masssster....

Here's another pic to add to your fap folder bro, since you like him skelly

at the cost of ruining franchises?
you bet it is
find/make your own movie/story

>"I definitely have a strong sense of my Jewish and Israeli identity. I did my two year military service, I was brought up in a very Jewish, Israeli family environment, so of course my heritage is very important to me. I want people to have a good impression of Israel. I don't feel like I'm an ambassador for my country, but I do talk about Israel a lot - I enjoy telling people about where I come from and my religion."

>Gal Gadot won the Miss Israel title in 2004, and represented Israel at the 2004 Miss Universe beauty pageant.

>She and her husband Hymie welcomed their first child, a daughter named Shloma Finklebaum Weintraub Goldstein, in November 2011.

>Shloma Finklebaum Weintraub Goldstein

lmao could she be any more jewish?

Her husband's name is Yaron Versano and her daughter's name is Alma

It's actually Greenstein

SUUUUUUUUUUUURE IT IS!

>Captcha: Select all races that should be eradicated, followed by nine pictures of white people.