Alright faggots

Alright faggots

what the fuck is a feminine penis? A dick is a dick, if they have one they are a dude.

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/4438796/warmfreshpaint.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No excuse, if you like traps, you're a gay cunt

why are we angry?

LURK MOAR

Been here about 4/5 years but could never be bothered to look it up and i ain't no faggot so i don't go into their men worship threads

Explain that to sjw morons.

A penis that is feminine
Its pretty self explanatory tbh, what part your having troubles with

>>Been here about 4/5 years
>>i ain't no faggot

UR DOIN IT WRONG

> >>

>what the fuck is a feminine penis?

It's a "closet'd excuse" for faggots to deny their gayness.

only 4/5 years? did you skip a year

also that by definition makes you a fag dumbass

Well what's the difference between a dick on a guy and a dick on a guy with a wig?

What?

what are you confuzled about dear user?

All of it

its when the clit is really big. or you have both sexes but the female is the most dominant sex in you

Notice the vagina is missing, hmm i wonder why

A penis feminininety is not dependent on whether the owner uses or not a wig

You asked whats a fempen and he posted an example, thats why

4/5 is a fraction, he spent 4 out of 5 years on Sup Forums

spending this much time on Sup Forums literally makes you a fag, if only a little so user is a fag despite stating otherwise

I was basically saying it's a man

a meme faggots push so they don't have to openly admit they are faggots

well meme'd i believe kek approves

You can be a chick with a dick, being a chick is just having 'XX' and no 'Y' chromosomes... But I agree that being gay (for a dude) is just a question of liking dicks or not, so a feminine penis is totally gay !

One with a feminine penis tho

you can't be a chick and have a dick, they literally are two mutually exclusive terms you faglord

I meant 4 to 5 years cos i don't keep track of that shit, and how does spending time here make me gay?

"Feminine penis" isn't contradictory because "feminine" doesn't mean "female". One can easily say something like "That male child is feminine" and make sense.

By saying "feminine penis" one doesn't mean "not male" or "not a penis".

feminine penis

xhamster.com/movies/4438796/warmfreshpaint.html

But it is a male exclusive sexual organ

so..?

exposure over time adds to the level of faggotry capable to those exposed

to put it succinctly when exposed to the overwhelming faggotry of Sup Forums said faggotry starts becoming normalized. normalized behaviour often becomes internalized, therefore making you more of a faggot with every hour.

It is a defining part of being male how can that be feminine

I agree with this user. Dick is dick and liking dick makes you gay or bisexual. If the whole "feminine penis isn't gay" thing a meme or something?

But i am not exposed to much faggotry because i am not gay so i tend to not go/look for gay threads

but what if it's not the dick that gets them up? what if they are instead aroused by secondary female characteristics?

Then why do they need the dick

"feminine penis isn't gay" is a fact.

everything on Sup Forums is faggotry, all of it. some boards are more saturated but all of Sup Forums is faggoty as, this goes for individual threads too

Who said

>i tend to not go/look for gay threads

and yet, here you are....

That post just explained how?
I have a feeling you dont even know what that word means

again it isn't necesarily needed it's just there and some straight guys are desperate enough to fuck em. prisoners do the same shit, as they say any port in a fucking storm.

It's more of a gay hate thread

You don't just turn gay, it's a mental condition

No one has explained what makes a penis feminine yet

no it isn't, and i never said you'd turn gay just into a faggot

What goes wrong to make you want to disobey nature and be gay then.

Faggot = gay

your on a computer and bitchin' that shit aint natural? try harder

A feminine penis is soft, small, and cute. But the thing you notice most is how non-threatening and friendly it is. Every time it rises in greeting because it's happy to see you despite it not even having the vigor to go up the whole way anymore always puts a smile on your face. That earnest joy and pleasure it shows when you're around lets you know the girl really is in to you, too. With how lovable and inviting it is, you'll find that it quickly becomes your best friend in the whole world.

But even now, you don't get it. You have to experience feminine penis for yourself to understand vagina can't compare.