I bypassed

I bypassed...

I bypassed the actual worthwhile objective film criticism!

...the qt development!

...all interesting character traits.

>July 2016
>TFA meme attempt

try a mad max and [the one with leo and hardy and the indians whatever the fuck its title was] one too

Desribe this character without using their actions profession or physical appearance. Who is Rey and why should she be considered a well developed character in terms of her interactions and motivations? Do her actions make sense within the framework or are they contrived to steer the plot in a direction the producers want?

do you ever wonder what her skin tastes like?

Xeno secretions. not that i would mind though

does her xenomorph biology make her so happy all the time

she's so :3

>actions profession or physical appearance

describe literally any character without one of these

>hurr I watch RLM and think I'm enlightened

Rey is an abandoned orphan stuck in a desert planet her whole life. She's very resourceful and quick to adapt to survive yet she seems to wonder about greater things. Despite her poor extreme conditions she still manages to have a good heart and tries to do the right thing. Since she does not have a family she is easily attached to people who she considers her companions. One day she might again find her family but for now she is happy with her newfound place in the Rebellion.

Whooptie-fuckin'-do

>people on Sup Forums don't know what POV means

surprised because of the anakinposting tbqh

>people
It's literally just me.

gotcha covered buddy, no one should feel that alone

Do you think Daisy has a tiny pink butthole?

She is so Fucking Adorable

Ew

quicker than a rey of light!

>there are actually people who are attracted to this xeno

approved & checked

game over man... game over

This is literally just Luke. This whole fucking movie might as well have been a remake of ANH

Why did she know more about the falcon than han

>Implying its not a basic writing exercise to help you develop strong charaters

same way a 9 year old could fly a pod racer and build it from scratch.

the force

>that's a bad thing
>that it's not
>that no one knows this

...the cock snoggler

You can assume that Anakin took a liking to pod racers early in life and spent all of his free time trying to build one or convince someone to let him pilot his. I wouldn't wonder so much how he knew how to build one but how a slave boy managed to get the resources to build it.

Because, if you actually fucking paid attention, it's explained that Han hadn't been on the ship in years and Unkar Plutt had made modifications to it

retard

Why are her teeth so fucking long

>unkar plutt

no one said the phantom menace wasn't a shit movie

Luke had teenage angst and was very naive unlike Rey

She had never been on it before though. She had never been on a functioning space ship period. No matter what modifications were made you owuld think Han who is a well known and still active space pilot would have a functioning knowledge at least.

that gelatinous blob thing handing out bloodpacks repurposed with jello

A CUTE!

She did do a lot of scavenging, and to make sure she collected scrap that was worth anything she'd have to learn a thing or two about what makes things like starships, walkers and the other things left by the Empire in the desert of Jakku work.

You're right Luke had flaws as a character while Rey has no flaws, is smarter and stronger than the other characters, and always wins.

watto and the junk yard

also he was the only human that could fly them and won in a race that no one survived in to finish, intact or otherwise.

all this outsiders coming into the genre just don't know shit about it, her being BETTER at this is also the same thing anikin went through, which is the dark side.

dark side can channel the power through raw emotion, learning to be a jedi is how you learn to concentrate. the dark sides BIGGEST temptation is easy power, without training.

this was the fear of luke, but since I am assuming he was pretty inapt is why he was so light side, but ankin channeling it much like the chick is a sign of dark side in the force.

yoda called it for anakin early on, he was already crossing over to that side. sith come from more of a primative planet where they learned to use the force just from self preservation. jedi learn it through schooling.

the force isn't just a learned thing. so her being a mary sue is probably going to be an indication of something INTERESTING.

photoshop...?

God damn I fucking hate everything about that movie

that's cool, I think it was better to see the movies go in this direction. i've seen worse.

I want her to bite me

:3