Donald Trump will take part in a R.eddit AMA on Wednesday evening US time

Will this be kino?

>reddit

fucking sellout

Gotta pander to those voters.

He won't be a politician if he didn't.

>not doing an ama on Sup Forums

This is never a good idea

If I worked for his campaign, I would recommend against this.

Truly he has become Reddit: The Candidate

>"HURR HE'S TOO COWARDLY TO DO IT ON IAMA"

That's because the cucks wouldn't have him. Really it's more about their cowardice than it is his.

No shit
Why else do you think hes being spammed on this board now so much? All the low IQ redditors from /r/Sup Forums have found Sup Forums now

lol this will be an absolute shitfest. Cont want tbqh

>won't
>didn't

yo wtf

He's doing it on a literal meme subreddit. It's a bunch of Sup Forums fun posters talking about tendies and keks and Trump is actually going there to engage 1-on-1 with people. Trump knows memes can make or break a man.

I wanna get some good boy points from trump

It will be sabotaged by hillbots making and upvoting racist sexist shit

>Trump knows memes can make or break a man.
he is a master strategian

>Hey I want to do an AMA
>FUCK OFF YOU RACIST SEXIST FILTH
>Okay, I'll do one over here instead
>HEY WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO AVOID ANSWERING OUR QUESTIONS, WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

Sounds like a party

lmao

Do you think the highly-ineffectual "super Moral police" of reddit, "ShitRedditSays" will try to sabotage it?

Somebody should ask him what his favorite films are.

>DNC leaks
>GOP candidate turns off half of Bernie supporters with an AMA
The dawn of libertarian political-kino is here, let's make America great

Do you think Donald liked Batman v Superman?

>trump is a redditor
No fucking surprise

No famous person is a redditor, it's a free marketing tool that makes your retarded fans feel special and like there is a tangible connection between you and them.

he probably sees himself as superman

every memer on the internet will try to sabotage it

>not browsing /r/feet

top plebs

>redditor asks question about North Korean nuclear goals
>"I'm going to be so tough on North Korea, it will be great. I'm going to be the best president you've ever seen. Just wait. You'll see. I'll tell you what we're gonna do is be great. It'll be so, so great."

Calling it now, every answer is along those lines.

USA USA USA USA

doesn't matter

You use reddit

You are a redditor

>Trump knows memes can make or break a man.

What a faggot. Literally Donald Treddit.

That's a very original, in-depth analysis of Trump's speech. Do you have a blog I can subscribe to? I think you've cracked the code and I'd like to hear more of your musings before the mainstream picks them up and pretends they came up with it first.

Oh God i can smell them

Go back there if you like it so much

Sup Forums - Television & Film

reddit: the candidate

>billionaire superhero who fights evil
Trump is LITERALLY Batman

Arnold ocasionally posts some bullshit on /r/fitness or something.

>mfw Trumpfag gets triggered

Go back to your fucking safe space if you don't want to hear opinions you don't like

Do you think he knows about the plane scene?

ahahahhahahahha

Soon america will be run by a literal redditor

>tfw the white mans reign is almost over

>Goes out to do good
>actually a megalomaniac serial killer will a God complex

sounds 'bout right

Guess what faggot? I'm voting for Gloria Riva in November. Your """""hot take""""" was just shit and unoriginal, sorry you can't claim triggered conservative to deflect from your creative inadequacies this time.

He's Nolan Batman, friendo

the dubsman himself has endorsed him

>reddit
Fuck yeah, Trump is gonna be browsing Sup Forums lads

That fucked up face was triggering my autism, so I fixed it a little, to at least make it look less stark.

>he's voting third party

Wow, I remember my freshman year of college too

I've never been there, only pol, but that fact alone is hilarious and I unironically love him for it. At least he reaches out.

The madman.

Bruce Wayne never ran for President. He's more like Lex, who actually won the election.

I use google sometimes but I wouldnt call myself a googlerteer

If Trump shaved his head the resemblance would be uncanny.

Personally I think he should do it, his hair looks like shit.

he doesnt want people to see his true form just yet

He has said that he will change his hairstyle if he becomes president

It doesn't matter what you think about who I'm voting for, your opinion hasn't ceased to be shit. What he's doing is a pretty decent move politically. He's clearly speaking like that to appeal to the broadest possible audience, and it's worked for him so far. Why do you think a show like The Walking Dead with stories and dialogue that seem written for a 2nd grade reading level (with the lack of subtlety to match) is the most watched show on television right now? Sorry your opinions suck, you can go back to circlejerking about how obnoxious you find Bernie or bust people are on Facebook now.

wtf I hate trump now

i don't think many people have quite grasped the gravity of what's happening

trump is literally, unequivocally, unironically, a meme president

the power of memes compel you

but donald trump is a television actor
that's the loophole

so you like him and he's a good person because he knows how to manipulate people?

Trump was in Home Alone 2. Do you think he'll know the answer to one of Sup Forums's biggest mysteries?

The green oval?

Where did I say that? Please point out where in my post I said that. I think he's interesting to watch, and that the reactions to him across the board are even more interesting to watch. You got just as manipulated as some of his more monosyllabic supporters. You know what rallies conservatives better than any single issue? A hatred for liberals fostered in part from the smug condescension endemic among those who subscribe to center-left values.

>smug condescension
when you describe your opponent as smug and condescending you know you're on the wrong side :^)

B-but Sup Forums told me Reddit hates Trump!

Better than crying to Russia so they'll hack the competition.

Not when the opponents are the ones who claim to want to create unity in this country. Then it's not siding with the hypocrites. :^)

>WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

His taxes.

>vote for hilary
>be a puppet for wall street
>vote for trump
>be a puppet for putin

>both candidates are hated by their parties

wew lad

Alo, I've noticed you can't actually defend any of your positions about this or any of your assertions about me. :^)

Will Trump BTFO zionist scum finally?

They rented Trump Tower to be filmed as Wayne Tower.

meme magic at work folks

trump wants to restore relations with russia so he's is putins puppet?

How is it that a candidate who's a puppet of Putin is more patriotic than a candidate who's a puppet for Wall Street?

The American people have been puppets to Wall Street for years now. Idk why they're acting like suddenly Hillary is the one that's going to enslave them to her Wall Street overlords.

You dumb niggers are already in chains, and the best part is you don't even know it.

>cuck candidate visiting most cucked site on internet
poetry

This doesn't relate to television or film series in any way.

hilarious that the same people who thought that McCarthy was a paranoid nut believe Trump's campaign is run by the KGB

I think he may have some assistant manager who goes on Sup Forums and reddit and tells him to do low-key meme shit

Every reddit besides the Donald and Cringe Anarchy hates him.

>implying McCarthy was wrong

responsible adults definitely know it

REMINDER NOT TO VOTE FOR TRUMP UNLESS YOU HATE AMERICA

HILLARY IS YOUR FRIEND

I'm not saying he was, and the Venona papers show he was acurate, but it's just another ridiculous leftist contradiction

t. numale cuck

Why would I vote for either? Hahaha I live in Oklahoma. Are either going to make this place stop sinking into itself? Course not, they don't have that power.

What would thou willing to trade to maketh that not happen?

cant wait for the memes

Trump will never be a redditor

they will also say they didn't raid politic subreddit and are running the donald but they are :^)

>soon
Obama's done 3 AMAs I think.