Who's got the leaked nudes of the female marines? For research purposes

Who's got the leaked nudes of the female marines? For research purposes.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2017-03-06/ncis-investigating-posting-of-nude-photos-of-female-marines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on, faggots.

waiting....

this is necessary

Where those nudes at

Bump for interest

bump

hundreds of nudes were leaked of the defenders of our freedom and you fags don't have the data? i don't believe it. cough it up.

Shit post gods, please bless thy thread.

Everywhere online faggot. Google that shit

bullshit. link one source.

seems to be a closed group and there are only allegations of misconduct.

usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2017-03-06/ncis-investigating-posting-of-nude-photos-of-female-marines

Here is one of the many links to the story.

Link it, pussy.

i'm saying i dont believe they don't have the pictures. i want those pics son

Bump for support
Neeeeeed nude warriors now
for fapping and shit

There are so many pictures. Someone here must of been in that group and saved it somewhere.

exactly my thoughts. stories indicate that there was a google drive and a facebook group

30k people with hundreds of nudes shared.

Have this but need more Military pussy

Someone be the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

military pussy best pussy
you can bet those marines claim the shit out of those girls

no doubt
some of the pussy might actually know she might not live tomorrow so why not fuck like its your last fuck

imagine the awesome carefree fucking
mmmmmm

i want me some military poon

>women in the US military in danger of death in combat

what

yup. i got the cnn alert and came straight here but Sup Forums has failed me.

Who ever has the link, don't be that cuck

no hope.

someone has them cough em' up

PLEASE GOD.

the google drive folder has been taken down. So unless someone saved them they are gone.

no one fucking cares about you op. if you think for one SECOND user is going to help you your wrong big time chump cuz annon does not care at all. i hope next time you smoke you cough so much you die durg addict looser. here at b we want you to suffer and well laugh at you the whole way so gtfo faggot and take your fail with you because we dont EVER want you here again. I am one of the big shots at b u could say and I want you fucking gone. you dont want to fuck with any annons bcause were gonna make your life hell if you do. never forget or forgive so you have been warn. stay away from Sup Forums b or your face the consequeuences and I fucking know your not gong to like them when your info is plastered on the web so fuck you NEWFAF

bump

Butthurt armyfag spotted lol

Get the fuck out.

here link:
www.opisafaggot.com