Le waste 50 chances every match man

>le waste 50 chances every match man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yawd57NMOdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But it works

>le miss just as much as any striker man but have so many chances the redditor mind doesn't notice man man

best in the world not outdone by dwight fucking gayle in one of his most important matches or anything

that'd be aguero

Lewandowski?

>le meme

When are you going back?

When you create 51 chances every match it doesn't matter if you waste 50 of them.

b-but

That game was irrelevant, Celtic didn't pass the stage

would be even start for liverpool at this point?

Nah, Ings is better

this

they did pass iirc

Meant to say, they didn't eliminate Barcelona, they had already secured the 1st spot of the group

They didn't even care about that game, and Celtic is a bro club with Barca

You're right but some of the chances he misses that are served on a platter by Messi and Neymar do get under your skin

These two are far worse, Aguero missed some chances against Middlesborough that I'm still salty about

You now realize he took less shots than both Messi Neymar and Ronaldo but scored more than all of them

>only 14 shots on with 74% possession

pathetic

that has more to do with their positions then anything else. like 80% of suarez shots came from inside the box

His conversion rate in the last 3 seasons is almost 26%. better than Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski etc.

He has some games where he misses sitters but usually he is very clinical.

Are you sure you didn't mean to post Cavani?

He's shit doe

But he's injured, maybe Suarez has a chance

Sup Forums - the board were Suarez is considered a bad meme player

/germany/ - The poster who believes Suarez is good

btw what is it with new threads 404ing

ok brazil, is there even just one good or average player on this planet?

messi

The actual non-meme core of Barcelona, Bayern, the top german teams.

Mascherano, Busquets and Suarez are shit and you know it.

>he fell for the Messi meme
He was never good

Quads confirm.

faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=yawd57NMOdQ

messi and suarez are overrated, the only underrated players are ones who do nothing, win no trophies and have no recognition because they are shit- Sup Forums

Messi is good. Suarez is shit.
Get your shit right, Ahmed.

He has higher % than Messi or Lewa.

He creates more chances than any other 9, if you knew about football you'd see how he plays without the ball, dragging the defense around.

He assists more than any other 9.

>i dont rate Suarez

that's not zlatan

but that´s Cavani, you got the wrong salteño

that's not Cavani

it JUST works

>t. Muhammad Achmed al-Germani

>le waste 250 chances every match handsome man

Lets not compare him to Messi, he's nowhere near Messi's level

wouldn't even start for FC Groningen at this point 2bh

hes the only player to even come close to Messi.

in terms of goals scored and created he is only second to messi right now.

since when did everyone start hating on suarez here?

if you think Suarez is good you fell for the meme.
Any player can be good when Messi draws the entire defense.
Messi even won the champions league with PEDRO AND BOJAN.
Suarez is just there so that no other team has him, it's purely the bayern tactic.

he's starting today kek, just confirmed

t. Buthurt Ghana immigrant

I'm not hating at all, he's amazing but that Uruguayan always talks as if he's carrying Messi and not the other way around
Wish I had that webm from the first leg against Arsenal in the last CL where he takes the ball himself only to have Neymar and Suarez choke

Messi does most of the hard work for him though 2bf. He has also declined this season compared to his last two.

Suarez scored in that game though.

>Any player can be good when Messi draws the entire defense.

Then why did he keep scoring last season when Messi was injured?

as a lifelong local barçafag I'd say the team wouldn't have won any titles the last two seasons without suarez. Doesn't mean he's better than messi (he's not) or messi didn't carry the team many times (he was essential too)

(you)

Well, Suarez is considered good at least.

well, in the national team normally he has 1 or 2 chances only (last match 0 chances) and he usually scores so I am pretty pleased with his performance

He's only really picked up this poor form recently. At their peak, MSN were pulling crazy shit every week
Now Suarez scuffs a lot of chances and Neymar seems to have lost confidence to a point he doesn't really do much anymore. Messi plays well enough I guess

He creates a lot of his chances himself and it's too early yet to say he's declined this season.

Nice try David Luiz