Stupid head thread

Stupid head thread
For all your weird, unnecessary head-posting needs

Includes lots of "poetry" and non-English-speak about shit beer

Godaste öl jag provat (men en flaska räcker)

mörk ale då eller? jag är inte speciellt förtjust i mörk öl ifall att det är en, men kan pröva köpa en för å testa

eller är det bara det att den har 11% vol?
i sånt fall kommer jag defenetivt pröva den

Personally I don't go in for that dark stuff. I'm more about the human side of things, not the metaphysical.

A teacher in a music theory class is teaching about Beethoven, but instead of doing the boring old way of listening to the music and then saying what it means, she decides to do something different. She tells her students to name a scene or feeling and then name a Beethoven piece that would accompany it.

The first student says, "A meadow, Pastoral Symphony."

The second student says, "Heroism and triumph, Eroica."

The third student says, "A big throbbing cock."

The teacher looks at him stunned and goes, "And what Beethoven piece would that be?"

The third student looks at the teacher and says, "Why, Fur Elise!"

Wrong person, fellas.

I'm not sure if that joke was original but I liked it.

I assume marshtomp has molested riolu in his sleep in this picture

Correct

I'm about it.

Drink.

I'm a teetotaller now.

Nah.

And chaste. I'm becoming a nun.

Hey Head ever read Atlas shrugged, just bought it today because i vaguely remember Sup Forums talking about it.

Nah. Rub against junk.

You shan't tread upon my purity any longer, o Shaitan.

Touch willies.

Back, demon.

Lick the dick.

I will need to hold an exorcism.

Tickle the pickle.

There are no original jokes, to suggest an author to a joke is to nullify the existence of the joke. Jokes are an anomaly in language because you always hear them from someone who heard them from someone who heard them from someone who heard them and so on.

A sentiment only held by the unfunny.

No.

I don't have the energy today.

I don't either.

Then stop trying to seduce everyone in the thread.

Humor comes from bending(diverting) of expectation of reality or collective understandings.
To say no jokes is original because a collective understand it and can agre upon it to be "funny" is the same as saying no painting is unique because it has a motiv.

Nothing is unique. Everything is derivative. We should just nuke it all and let the octopi start it all over.

A man comes home from work very tired and horny. He says to his wife, "Honey, I am very horny right now but I am also exhausted, do you mind sucking me off and swallowing while I lie here and go to sleep?" The man's wife says, "I am very tired too, could you just jerk off into a cup and I'll drink it in the morning?"

And comedians, oddly enough.

That's not where humor comes from inherently. Humor is entirely about context, which is why anything can be funny. To say a joke is original is to remove its power as a joke, which exists entirely within the aspect that jokes are an anomaly of language which defy authorship, to say no painting is unique is to remove the author of the painting, which is a key part of the painting itself.

Every telling and retelling of a joke changes the joke itself.

A man walks into a bar. The horse says to him "Hey, why the long face?"

I see we are going with the "The Seven Basic Plots" logic, all jokes and changes to them are rooted in a common ancestral idea and therefor nothing is new, and so on and forth.

>to say no painting is unique is to remove the author of the painting, which is a key part of the painting itself.
But jokes are different in the sens that you dont need context to make something funny (See; Vaporave). I said that thing such as internet humor or surrealism is funny because it messes with our understanding of reality and normality.

A bar walks into a man. The mantender says "Hey, we have a drink named after you." The bar says "You have a drink named grasshopper?"

Overvurderet

A priest, a rabbi, and a minister walk into a horse. The grasshopper tells anti-semitic jokes.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To walk into a bar.

This joke is more fractured then then the USSR.

Once I saw a black guy with a bike.
I was all "holy shit that looks like mine".
So I quickly went home to see if mine was still there.
Thankfully he was, still polishing my shoes.