Walking through a field and you run across this

Walking through a field and you run across this.

What do?

me in the fields?

Call the police

Make her a bowl of eggs
>you have to eat all of them

Call Al Sharpton because a white person is wearing blackface makeup!

Wait, am I walking, or running?

Which is it?

What happened :(

>her

someone didn't like the tranny surprise

nice meme

3̟̺̣͕̝̞̘͓̦ͨͨ͒ͮ̑͑́4̾ͤ̉̇ͮ̑͐͛̓̌͏̰̳̫̳͇͓͡6̸̷̡͉̭͖̫͚̈́̏̓ͦ͛͌͛ͭ̅̀̃ͣͬͦ̌̽̚̚̚͢b̴͇͍̝̙̥̮̮̯̗̙̉̋̿ͧͭͫ̋̌̃̉͢͜ͅ ̨̡̬̰̱̘̦̠̟̣̱̪̗͇̪̲͍̰̪̆̿̊̂ͯ́͌̓͌ͤ̃̋̚ḅ̭̣̣̿͛̅̾ͫ́3̥̺̦̼̙̯͙̒͊̈́̒̄̆̋͗͋͐͐̇͊͗̃̐̚͝ͅ2ͭ̑ͯ̔͊ͤ̑̃ͤ́͏͏̺͚͉̬̻̱̮͎̦̺͇͎͍̦̙͝ͅb̴̮̭̠͈͙̻̙̹͈̣̣̫̞͖̖̹̠̑ͧ̐̅̀ͤ́̀ͪͨ͢5̧͓̰̮̻̝̺̣̖̦̭̺̻͎̲͍̒̋͐͗̐͑͋͗̒͂͛ͬ͛ͤ̃̒͟͞ͅ ̶̨̫͖͈̜̗͎̪̤̫̗̾̑ͬ̇ͧͭ͂̓̇̓ͬͣͣͩ͌̽́̀ ̢̧̛̛̦̲͔̙̘̗̖͖̜͍̼̫̞̮͍͖̤̮̃̑ͣͨ̾̈́̒̄ḃ͎̦̩̱̤̊ͤͦ͗̄ͪ̊̉͞͝͞͞3̶̡̪͙̗̤̱͉̭̮̤̩̹͚̣̟̤̋̆ͮ̈͌̎ͪ̈ͧͪ́̚̚͘͡ͅ2̴̭͚̤͇̼ͬ̎̍̎͂̌ͮͭb̶̨̟̦͕̜̳̩̘͈̺̖͕̼̈́̅̀̂ͤ̌̂̑ͫ̊̓ͮ͢ ̵̧̛̭̬̙̲̜̮̞̙̰̞̠̤̣͔̠̳̩̓̍̊ͮ͑͟͝ͅ3̢̨͍̜͓̯̬̺̼͕̞͈̦̇ͦ̒̍̓͆ͯ̈́̐̀͟2͚̟̬̤͍͙̬̗̖͚̜̪̹̥̱̩̫̄͋ͯ͑͋̌̽́ͬ̅̅̅ͮ̒̑ͤͦͪ̕̕b̷̨̠̥̣̮̠̙̯̩͇ͭ͋̓̈́ͪͭͪ͌̑̿͋ͯ͛̒̈͞͡5͎͖̻̻͕̝̩̼̓̽̅̒́͢y̷͗̃̇ͫͧ̔ͭ̈́ͤ͌ͭ̿ͤ̚͏́͝͏̝̟͓̱ ̳͈̪͕̳͉̠̝̬̺̫̬̤͖͎͎̜ͯ̃ͩ͛ͭ̎͆ͧ̏̚̚̚͟͢͞5͌̇ͭ̓̏͒͋ͩ͏̻̲͖̩͖̩̲̳̺͓̼͇4̡̛̮̯̺̩̞̪̼̖͙̐́͂̇ͧỹ̿̉ͭ̿̈́ͭ̇́̅̿͟͡͏̴̙̬̹̠̖̮̩̙̼̀ ̶̣̤̘̯̩͈̹͕̿̌̔̓͑ͨͤ̔͊̽ͨͨ̿̿͆ ̥̦̯̺̗̜͖͉̤͓͚͓͓͓̭̣̬̳͖̎̽̐ͮ̑͑͗ͩ̋̾̔ͤ̋͡ū͒͂͌ͬ̑̃͋̈ͫ̂ͮ͏̴̭̹̫̝͕̗̙̝̟͈͈̱̪͍̥5̸̢͍͍͍̰̰̥̙̥̹̇͊̉͒̏̏͐͒̈́̏͌̈́̚͘͜͞n̵̛͙͔̠͍̝̰͎̬͙͚̘̭̭̓ͦ̋̈́͒ͮ̀͟7̯̣̦̭̗̫̳̬͎̺̄ͨ̔̀ͯ͒̾͠͡ ̨̱͚̦̱̬͚̫͎͈̗̦̝ͣ͂ͣͤ̔̓ͬ͑͢ṅ̵̨̧̢ͤͯ͆̎ͬ̒̌͌̓͂͑͆̂̆͏͈͎̻͍̠̙̘̙ņ̷̛̲̜̹̳͇ͬ͆̎̈͐ͣ̔̊ͨ͒̓̒̑ͩ ̴̨͉̞̪͉͇̪͍̳̲̲̲͇̹̜͛̉͌̍̀̅̎̅̄̄ͯ̈́5̵͇̪̰͍̠͉̥̙̽̊̐̇ͮ̒̀͜b̍̾̅̂͊̐ͯ͗͏̢͍̪̥̟͙̠̮͙̝͙̪̀͞

Check my map again because I'm clearly walking in circles

Shiggity swoogity call the policity

Keep walking. Faster.

Take my pants off

flip over and fuck in ass. pretend it's girl.

Look on my map,
I'm running in circle's.

Check my map again. I must be walking in circles.

Turn 360 degrees and walk in opposite direction

How do I run across it while walking ?, Why would someone cross it there's
ample flat ground all around I'd walk around it but never touch it.

check map again. I must be circles in walking.

call the police because they may be dead

g8 b8 m8.
i r8 8 out of 8

DIE FUCKING FAGGOT ... oh wait...

Awww FUCK!
THAT'S where I left it....

Grab a bottle a bottle of water and clean off those fat beautiful cock and balls

Suck on said cock and balls till I'm hard

Flip his legs back and pound that decomposing shit-filled asshole. I bet it would be so hot feeling that anus ripping open around my cock.

Flip his shirt over his mangled face and pull on those nipples until they rip lose and I cum buckets.

Steal those panties and moonwalk home.

scratch my head, look at the map, i must be going in circles

steal da rang and dat bracelet.

i dint do nuffin

check map, must I walking be circles

best pasta

Claim this on waifu thread

turn 360 degrees and walk away

>leaving prints for costume jewelry

Get it together, nigger. Traps don't have shit worth stealing. We used to jump drunk traps and fags, fags pay out, traps are leeches, they don't have their own money.

I'm a proud indipendent genderfluid transitalian-american of color and all the stale pasta in this thread is cultural appropriation. I'll report you to the tumblr police.

Take a selfie with it to post on my Snapchat and insta, fam. Eckk dee

> be tranny im a bar
> hetero guy can't tell
> I'll suck his dick so good he'll reciprocate
> go to field and blow him
> surprise cryinggame.gif
> instead of paradigm shift to homo mode
> hetero guy feels raped and punches
> and punches
> and punches
> I r dead.. Because of bigotry.

He could have just said No Homo.

Too bad the pic is from Brazil

not complaining about the pic. the pasta triggers me.

>walking
>run
I realise the paradox and explode immediately

Don't trap if you don't like the risks. Two just got killed here for that very reason. Lgbt cunts "why! Why did this happen!" Largely, because dudes don't like finding out they wasted money buying another dude drinks.

what the fuck is up with her cunt
is that normal

kek

aw man, what a waste of a perfectly good shemale

Calling the police.

I just realised its a peen, and only because someone called them a he
Am killing myself accordingly

Again, that is not my concern. Trans people are as good as cishet scum at dying horribly in a field, maybe even better, and the pic proves it.
What i really can't stand is all the pasta in this thread. it's very stale.

Kek

you just like it, you like it allot

Keep going?

What else?

Have a wank

Thought it was an oversized vagina lmaoo

what am i? a field nigger?

346b b32b5 b3 2b 32b5y
54y u5 n7 nn 5b
Do I get a cookie now?

OMG is she OK?

Yes, she is wearing a helmet

Dont you mean 180 degrees you dumb fuck

kick it off that plant so it is not smothered buy dead tranny

hello newfag

hi newfriend, hope you had fun and please dont come back soon!

Poke it with a stick. Then call the cops.

häpykumpusi pullistuu,,,tyllerö vittu

Pour bleach on the body and conceal it so rot sets in and the killer- er, Victim can't be found...

classic counter-bait

fuck off newfags

classic counter-counter bait

christ you guys are new

faggot

>HAHA omg gays i'm joking i trolled you so bad omg OMFG HAHA

fFuckit

ask it about the spaghetti

If the body wasn't so fucked up I'd genuinely consider fucking it but then again that modern science bullshit would probably get me caught. Depends if I'm in a shitty 3rd world country or a white country.

Take a picture and post in on Sup Forums

When I was 15 I was walking with a buddy thru the empty lot behind the trailer park I lived in. At the end of the lot is a large wooded area. As we get closer to the trees I can hear a group of mate 3 or 4 boys laughing and making noise so I go to see what's up. When we make it over to where they are I can see 4 boys standing around a person on the ground. As we get closer I can see the boys are maybe 9 or 10 and the person on the ground is the little Mexican girl who lives in my trailer park. The boys hear/see us coming and run off fast. the boys had duct taped over her eyes and mouth and her hands together. They had ripped her clothes open and rubbed dirt on her face and chest. One of them stuck a hi lighter in her vagina. I can't help but stare because I've never seen a vagina yet. My buddy walks around her once. She's barely moving mostly just breathing heavy. He stops at her feet and looks at me with a serious look and nods. I think he wants to run or get help so I nod back. Instead he unzips his jeans mounts the girl throws the hi lighter away and puts the tip of his dick near her vagina. He stays there for a minute deciding then plunged into her. She makes a few muffled cries but doesn't fight him. He was on her maybe 30 sec before he started saying "oh god" 4 times in a row then he was done. It happened so fast I was still kinda in shock. He then looks at me and says your turn. Part of me really wants to run but the curiosity and lust won out. I pulled my dick out bent down and mounted her. As soon as I put it inside I was cumming I pumped maybe 3 times. After I got back up my friend said we can never tell anyone and ran off in the back towards the trailer park. I followed and ran home where I hid for a month waiting for cops that never came. Honestly the only regret I have is not sending help for her. The orgasm she gave me was the strongest I ever had in my life even to this day.

it is a tranny so i laugh and go home

>be tarp
>be at bar
>guy buys me drinks
>finds out I am tarp
>takes me to a field and has sex with me
>kills me because he is definitely not gay and has to prove
>faggot on Sup Forums claiming it is my fault for getting murdered and not murderer's repressed anger and fear of latent homosexuality

Might have been a good orgasm, but the guilt probably still haunts you every day.

You should have helped her dipshit.

Stomp it's neck to make sure it's dead.

id wish that were me

sauce? why is the face black also whats up with shoes?

also this is why i have trust issues

lick her pussy

I laughed and I lost

underrated post

>walking through field
>run into something

Apologise for interupting the photo shoot for what is cleary a FAKE Death.

Grow up you morons.
Also the fake shock stories of 'When i was 15' blah blah....all total predictable BS seen day on day out on Sup Forums.

Laugh, hah serves you right!
>Keep walking

how warm is she?

fucked her right out of her boots man

Dude--err, THINGS dick is bigger than mine, sooo, prolly stop and stare and dream for a bit...

>Walking through a field
>you run across this

WELL WHICH ONE IS IT HUH

butterfeet

No not everyday. Every couple years around the time it happened but it's definitely not in the forefront of mind everyday.

topkek