Take advantage of my mistake. I had a bet with someone about Sup Forums and lost:

Take advantage of my mistake. I had a bet with someone about Sup Forums and lost:

He claimed that people on here would use you like a doormat if you let them. My thought is that most people are basically good, won't doormat you.

He provided me with evidence that people one here really will mess with you and thus, I concede that I lost the bet.

As payment, I agreed to leave my steam id on here and let people treat me like a doormat. You can require me to buy you a game as a gift on steam and then post evidence of it here on Sup Forums for people to laugh at. My friend said you all call this cucking. My steam account is steamcommunity.com/id/ einerupptilfjalla/

If you post pics of the gift receipt, please black out my name.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/unclick/Sup
steamcommunity.com/id/AikoNation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, this looks totally legit and not at all like an attempt to recruit a personal army. Subscribing to your newsletter as we speak.

Not sure if b8

sounds like bullshit to me

What evidence did your friend provide of people here being used as a doormat? It sounds more like he just showed proof of people getting fucked with which is not the same thing. This reeks of bullshit.

It works for me if no one responds, lol.

Not literally being a doormat, lol.

>bullshit story
>private profile
fuck off op

dailydot.com/unclick/Sup Forums-controversies/

This was the article he showed me.

I know what being a doormat is but you clearly don't dipshit

Being a doormat means you let people walk all over you and you're just a pussy in general. What your friend showed you is people getting hacked and things being fucked with. You're a fucking moron for thinking they're the same and so is your friend. Saging thread.

Profile set to public. Not sure why this matters.

Don't make me wait for Elite Dangerous or I'm gonna have to tack on the season pass for the insolence.

Purchased. Enjoy.

Turns out OP is legit and a cool dude.

lol, you were already friends

i'll check if he's legit

there was no need for you to post that, you could have checked if he was and THEN posted whether or not he was so obviously you are him or his friend samefagging this thread for bumps

Whatever user, but here's proof

show a pic of the game in your library so we know you accepted it

this is legit

add

Am I supposed to understand what that gibberish means? Try having a language that isn't from a third world country.

robak

like this?

show us how many hours you've played on it

give papa embenror a game, you know you want to

Waiting for Killer is Dead user

I didn't realize this would be so intense. I stick with my bets but I made a big mistake with this one. If you want a game at this point, I'll have to wait until future paychecks. I'll add you to friends and buy you a game as I can.

fpbp
OP is a retard

>tfw you're bored but want to go to space but OP is a fag

there ya go nigga

The topic of owing interest to those who have to wait for games came up. Feel free to discuss.

I just want civ 6, idc about interest

OP is legit. ive got nier: automata :DDDDDDDD

As there is no discussion of interest, I'll assume that everyone is okay with just getting the one game as I'm ready to pay.

well as myself im not okay. if we have to wait we have to get interest. i want moar games

so youre buying me a game because your friend said you wouldnt? i dont understand

give me that shit 2
steamcommunity.com/id/AikoNation/

Does an additional game per calendar month work?

fucking fag 11 year old coming from ifunny

get the fuck out

which day are we walking about?

Interest accrues on the last day of the month

Still waiting for Killer is Dead user.

can't you fucking read cunt

OP is just a faggot.

Sage this thread

2017 thinks that sage is still a thing kek

maybe not , but ur mother for sure.

When will people stop adding me? Don't threads get old and disappear?

i'm posting your acc on reddit and tumbler so that might be the problem

also on Sup Forums and /vg/

its funny because he is not gifting anymore

needs to go a certain time without anyone posting