As the result of a nuclear war, you're the last man on Earth and these are the last two cumdumpsters

As the result of a nuclear war, you're the last man on Earth and these are the last two cumdumpsters.

What do?

Fuck the skinny one. Her body is fine. The fat one i cant get it up for, no way

I'd definitely Fuck the girl on the left first. I love husky women with bigger tits!

Would be worth the world ending just to turn the last two women to ever exist into slaves and pets for the last man.

All of human history (and all those failed attempts at equal rights for women) just boils down to this.

What happens when they want nothing to do with the last man on Earth and just try to avoid him while trying to farm and subsist on their own?

Switch to bestiality

I'd somehow force the skinny one to grow tits as big as her fat friend's. Image how great that would look.

Right on. Do you treat her like a free woman, or break her in and turn her into a piggy sex slave?

Break the skinny one in. she has a nice ass

put the one on the left in a cage with a treadmill until she's skinny and fuck the other ones brains out

Holy shit moar. That's a back porch built for breeding.

How do you break her in?

hairs too short to grab so wrap the scarf around her neck and use that to hold as i rape her tiny little ass.

tits or gtfo

Fatty gets away scott free while you ride skinny liking a screaming, crying, bucking pony?

no way i'm paying to feed that cow.

When I see lesbians and feminists like this, with an incredible ass or a pair of tits begging to be milked like a cow, it's hard not to just walk up to them and remind them of how they're walking proof that women were designed to be fuck machines and breeding stock.

Kill the fat one, she will be a liability and probably eat all of our supplies.

lets be real.
if only a btard and those two weaklings survive apocalypse they are not going to repopulate earth. Humanity is as good as dead.
So do whatever you want, which probably involves shoving stuff up all y'lls asses untill you die from it.

she is a lesbian. here's her wife

Are we in agreement that she has a nice face and a cute body?

It weirds me out when I get turned on by dykes like this.

>Wife

>wo weaklings survive apocalypse they are not going to repopulate earth. Humanity is as good as dead.
>So do whatever you want, which probably involves shoving stuff up all y'lls asses untill you die from it.

Her tits in an art thing she did

Proves my point even more. Let the "wife" watch while skinny in green's thirsty-for-semen body gets knocked up against her will.

wrong linked post

kill myself

i think shes cute actually

A man has to do what a man has to do.
I'd wife the Hell out of the skinny one - she's have as many kids as a Duggar when I was done.
The other would just be in the ;devout Mormon' range of childbearing, but well cared for

a fatty with milkers like that pays her way by being turned into a dairy cow

Ideally I would turn them both into breeding and dairy stock, just to see how two women at opposite ends of the physical spectrum transform under those conditions.

I'd love to see which ends up being the breeder and the better milker, and which one most easily accepts her new fate.

I have a friend that works with LGBT groups
He loves lesbians, especially the 'fierce' ones
85% of all lesbians have had vaginal intercourse with a man. 60% have sex with men at least once a year. My fave?
15% of women who call themselves lesbians have sex with a man at least once a month.
He says it usually takes him 3 weeks of deep voice, picking up heavy things, and getting stuff off high shelves to fuck *any* lesbian. The girly ones are easier than "straight" girls (as I know - as a wingman with him there were 3 women I fucked he had to tell me were "lesbians")

Skinny looks like the type who would have a legit panic attack when presented with a real cock, though. But that would be half the fun in breaking her in, I bet.

Fatty's probably a dyke too, but probably gets soaked at night while fantasizing about being bred against her will like half the guys here would do to her.

protip - most fat 'lesbians' are just afraid they can't get a man

Would sniff the fat ones farts right out of the hole
Would take a fat steamy shit on the skinny one

I'd fuck them both and make them raise 8 children each and repopulate the earth.

very utilitarian no funny shit they're both ugly

Repopulate earth with skinny girl, eat fat one for sustenance

impregnate the left one because now that it's the apocalypse being a fat girl is kind of good for that healthy baby

starve and work the fat one until she's skinny again

Skinny one can be my sex slave until then

that is def a man

This.

It's easy to be distracted by skinny being the cute one, but if just want a breeder, the fat one is where it's at.

(Not that you're ever going to bring back the human race, but Fatty HuCow there was designed to be breeding stock in a post-apocalyptic world)

Eat how?

one on the left looks like a female version of Dunkey

Become extinct

Food would be scarce. Fat one would be skinny in no time. Fuck both, repopulate world.

Fatty would look kinda cute naked and forced to pull a plow.

How do you keep skinny? Naked and collared?

But would fatty keep those big punchable udders as she thins down?

Thanks for all the pics user. She *would* look great gasping for air as she's choked from behind by a mysterious, wasteland rapist.

What happens to her after that first ass-rape?

Oh good point didn't think about that. I suppose you'd have to feed / starve according to your preference

Starve her while slamming her full of lactation drugs that keep those udders big and fat and producing milk.

Maybe force her to learn how to turn her own milk into butter and cheese and serve it to everyone else, naked.

Easy. keep passing her around until her mind finally breaks and all she is is a fuck toy to be chained up and passed around

>keep passing her around

You're the only one around dummy

fucking Sup Forums can't even read good any more

RIP Humans we had a good run