FYRE FESTIVAL SCAM

top fucking kek

bunch of rich kids paid 12k+ for a festival and it was a total scam and theyre being robbed/raped now

consequenceofsound.net/2017/04/12000-luxury-fyre-festival-is-basically-a-disaster-zone/

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
edmsauce.com/2017/04/27/fyre-festival-disaster/
twitter.com/Steven_Stubbe/status/857834476050812928
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/fyre-festival-photos-cancelled-tickets-refunds-kendall-jenner-bella-hadid-blink-182-ja-rule-a7707141.html
twitter.com/LamaanGallal/status/857915550566981634
instagram.com/p/BTZSdf8jn3Y/?tagged=fyrefestival
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my god the #fyrefestival hashtag is fucking incredible rn

but really tho

Reddit literally shut down when this started and is still down, all info was coming from there

>that rare chicken tendies autist

kek

#pray4fyre

this is amazing, so glad this was a disaster

tl:;dr

-The "private flights" are chartered 737's with economy class seating and a soda+chips for each person
-the luxury boutique accommodations are literally disaster relief tents with beds in them (even advertised as disaster relief tents on the manufacturer's website)
-The gourmet chef food handed out so far is two slices of bread, cheese slices and a handful of greens in a styrofoam container
-the "private island" is actually Great Exuma, which has a population of several thousand, with the festival taking place on a beach a stone's throw from a major resort
-the music hasn't even started yet and yet half of the artists have cancelled because they weren't payed, now it looks like the entire festival is being called off with all further flights cancelled on the tarmac
-the US embassy in the Bahamas is currently offering instance to stranded festivalgoers

i have not enjoyed a trending topic on twitter this much in a long while.

Why are people mentioning Ja Rule?

He was supposed to have been one of the leads in organizing the event or something like that.

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fconsequenceofsound.net%2F2017%2F04%2F12000-luxury-fyre-festival-is-basically-a-disaster-zone%2F

Is the festival meme finally over? Will this be the straw that breaks the camel's back?

JA STRIKES AGAIN

i got a feel that all the people going to these shitshows deserve everything they had coming anyway
i hope they suffered in tears with no food while getting mugged and raped by scam brownies

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

>Most of us only dream of putting the wealthy in a gulag, Comrade Ja has actually gone and done it #fyrefestival
Jesus Christ haha

and this is what you get when bunch of niggers are in charge of anything
really makes you think

>Most of us only dream of putting the wealthy in a gulag, Comrade Ja has actually gone and done it #fyrefestival
tip top zozzle

holy shit shit is outrageous
I hope people wil get sued big time for this fucking mess
Even security is fucking with the millenials. I'd be scared shitless to be in this shithole.
it's embarrassing

t. white rich kid posting from mac

omfg you can say any word on mu but not THAT one!!! literally the worst word ever please never say again it really sets me off

>sh*t
>f*cking
>m*llenials
>sh*th*le

Watch your language edgelord.

i love rich libshit kids you can sell them fucking anything with the right marketing

Security is being handled by locals. They have it under control.

pitbull was here

Can I get a quick rundown, the big enchilada?

I'm pretty sure those are Sup Forums and/or r/thedonald false flags
This habbening is somewhat entertaining and all we have to do is watch, yet these fucks cannot stop ruining things.

Dashcon 2.0

>Sup Forums thread #2 got deleted

that first thread was fucking kino at least

this shit blows hunger games / battle royale out of the water

These are obvious fakes. lrn2internet nigger

I don't ever go to festivals but what's wrong with them?

na the images would be a lot better quality if it was Sup Forums believe me

leftist when will the learn you don't go to shithouse countries for music festivals

Read their account names newfriend

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

lol

Am I the only one having fun watching this shitstorm unfold?

remember no refunds
also good luck suing in the Bahamas

So is any of this real or is it just Sup Forums's doing?

This is 10 times worse than Dashcon.

Shit is going down. People might die.

It's a sadistic feel

Nope, it's real. Top trending hashtag on Twitter right now. News articles being written about it. Subreddit is in flames.

The security has guns, is robbing people, and nobody is allowed to leave.

It's fun, yes, but not as fun because there are people who pretend they're attendees and pollute "social media" with fake news and fake updates

Varg made a video about his experience living in iraq when he was a kid and he said the quickest way to make a white liberal turn racist is dump them in a third world shithole

>Ja Rule scammed hundreds of rich kids and left them stranded on a beach in a foreign country
It doesn't get any better than this

>not autism-friendly
>require leaving home

>feral dogs, disaster relief tents, gunshots, artists cancelling left and right, literal robbery and shitty food
>and only for $12,000

>The security has guns, is robbing people, and nobody is allowed to leave.
The only source about this is reddit comments by people such as "getfuktantifacucks" and "lefunnyredditnameXD".

edmsauce.com/2017/04/27/fyre-festival-disaster/

>libtard damage control
How much is your cut from this Fyre scam?

What a fantastic birthday already.

1/8
Just because the 'libtard' thing will probably catch a bite

Happy birthday user.

Hppybdy

What does this have to do with the post you're replying to, you goddamn autist?

How many attendees were there supposed to be anyways? hundres? thousands? I'm curious about the scale of this clusterfuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Wishing ill on others is not nice user.

Nigger.

rip

#SAVESTEVEN

I wished for comedy gold. People paying 10-15k for the LOST/Haiti EQ relief lifestyle sure fits that bill.

rip in piece

These people are literally being held captive in the Bahamas why is this so funny

oh shit it's actually real
twitter.com/Steven_Stubbe/status/857834476050812928

Because they paid for this, Ja Rule made this mess, and Kendall Jenner promoted it. All in all, this is fucking gold.

it's funny seeing rich libtards suffer
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/fyre-festival-photos-cancelled-tickets-refunds-kendall-jenner-bella-hadid-blink-182-ja-rule-a7707141.html

>nassau

>he deleted every tweet since 19 hrs ago
uh oh

>tfw you just want to listen to Blink-182 but sign up for the Ja Rule Aushwitz Experience™.

I'm still having trouble believing it's real honestly

Has anything that has been advertised as "for millennials" not been complete shit?

It seemed to me both posts were about people from a modern civilization being dumped in third world (excuse me, "developing") shitholes.

ENRICH'd

Why has nobody mentioned that Tensnake is on the lineup at this

Because no one knows who the fuck Tensnake is

Amazing. This makes me such a happy person.

Only con is that those trustfund models will still keep their careers after this. Especially that fuck Kendall Jenner. First that pepsi commercial, and now this.

>scam
>mishandled luggage
>poor accommodations
>poor food
>delays in refunds
>delays in leaving the area
Sure I can accept those as facts, seems like a typical scam event gone right.

>attendees rioting
>people disappearing
>looting and stealing
>security shooting people
>locals engaging in thuggery
Where are the proofs for these?

Sup Forums tripfag turned DJ. I just hope he's safe.

They've been locked in a room.
This couldn't get any better.

they are locked in the airport now

>attendees rioting
>people disappearing
>looting and stealing
>security shooting people
>locals engaging in thuggery
That's just some fake bullshit. Otherwise we would've seen some footage of it already.

It's just babies crying because they have to stay at a refugeecamp-esque place for a while because their planes don't want to take off. Wahh Wahh. I hope they will learn a lesson from this.

instagram.com/p/BTZSdf8jn3Y/?tagged=fyrefestival
this made me lol

>trust funders so deferential to authority they just sit and accept it as they're about to get fucked

Will they ever get off the island?

no

What's causing all the delays in the first place?

They'll probably be up in the air before tonight, we're talking about privileged trust fund kiddies after all. I'm more interested in all of the legal action that's gonna happen. Are they gonna drain Ja Rule's bank account?

It'd be a shame if kek decided there'd be some sort of catastrophe. Tsunami, perhaps? Yes, very bad indeed

someone stop Ja

50 where you at.

wait are you serious

is he really a "successful" DJ now?

>rich kids stuck on an island for a couple days with mediocre food and bedding because they can afford $10k tickets
>should be national news
This is great. This is fucking great.