Why do white girls tan, and inject collagen, why do they want to look black. Is it jealousy?

Why do white girls tan, and inject collagen, why do they want to look black. Is it jealousy?

no so they can be more attractive to white men.
you mad black bois ? we wyte men are stealing your pretend nigger gf

So you admit black women are more attractive. I don't care because I'm not a beta.

I don't see nose implants and a hair hat

No that is lunacy, she's compelled to do it because of a crippling lack of self esteem.

A normal white girl who tans still doesn't look even remotely close to black, and only a tiny percentage of women inject collagen.

Why do so many black women spend huge amounts of time each day de-kinking their hair and applying makeup that makes them look whiter? Why do some black women have surgery to re-shape their huge black noses into smaller noses, shaped more like 'white' noses? Etc....

Or they could have body dysmorphic disorder.

Niggers look shit covered

Bogdanfem?

kek

Black girl? Or White girl with a tan? Who knows? Ohh wait she has a feminine body, she's black.

nooo im saying pretend niggers are more attractive.

No, Jocelyn Wildenstein. Born in Switzerland, she married an agent of the Rothschilds who forced her to have a ton of surgery to destroy her pure Aryan beauty.

>black women are more attractive

Probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever read lol

That's a shitskin mongrel, not black

One drop rule, can't have it both ways.

Pic related. Black president.

>men of literally every race would rather date white women than black women

I guess men must all be gay since none of them want to date these "feminine body" black women huh? :^)

>black president
>white mother

found the libtard kek

All black Americans have euro-admixture. So I guess the only blacks live in the sub-Saharan.

Sounds horrible.

Obama is mixed race, not black. Blacks are the ones filling jails in America, not the White House.

only the stupid ones

Lightskinned black people are a thing.

Usually mixed race in that case, like Obama.

All black Americans have euro-admixture to varying degrees. So who is actually considered black, apparently there is very strict criteria, depending on the thread.

Post moar white girls with big lips

Please sterilize them all

why do black people bleach their skin?

theyre not trying to look Black you stupid nigger

theyre trying to look like italians or the mediterraneans and spanish women because men find them attractive

nobody likes burnt niggers so keep dreaming

Mediterraneans, are not white.

Mediterraneans are not niggers

no fucking shit

but they have sunkissed skin which is what these white women want

being naturally tan is a sign of good health

being a nigger is a sign of impending death, diabetus, heart failure, and many other diseases including AIDS

No fucking shit that's the point

They have substantial African admixture, so yes they are niggers.

i dont know but that shit is disgusting