Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

I was walking to the grocery store when a small grey, duct tape package caught my eye, lying on the ground.

I took it home and unpacked it. This was in it. The grey duct tape is what it was packed in.

I don't know anything about drugs. Is this drugs? If yes, what kind of drugs? It's brown, small kristals, like sugar.

snort it, post results.

Yeah op do that!

thats some nigga mollay

MDMA crystals, hopefully. What does it smell like?

Mdma nigger faggot

Can you get a close up shot of the crystals?

Yeah, smell it

I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.

Hard to say, I just smell the plastic. Not a strong smell.

Yes.

This nigga got some molly
i want to get in her pants.

HEY FUCKHEAD THAT PACKAGE WAS MEANT FOR ME WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE NIGGA SO I CAN COME BEAT YOUR ASS

>sand

Too sparkly. MDMA is crystalline.

>it's literally glitter

Nigger quality mdma. Sell this shit to kids

Mold

Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. I trained in mike tysons gym, did i mention that I also have a record of 50 knockouts? Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggot.

Put a little in your mouth if its bitter its Molly

it could be literally any drug at all
lots of drugs are plain white powders, and basically all of those drugs can be turned brown by impurities

bump

its that weed dust imo

you know, you dont smoke the branches/sticks of weedplants, but they get delivered too

so some collect those and centrifugalize them, so collect that leftover dust on them

you sprinkle it over whatever you smoke to not miss out of any thc

Are you 11?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Kek

come anywhere near me fam and ill suck your cock so good youll cum within 1 second

kek

I tasted a little bit. It's bitter and fucking disgusting.

yes and i smoke since 13 years, hence the spelling mistakes

jsut google weed dust?

it's probably mdma, mda or actual sassafras

that or heroin.. those are the only drugs that are commonly brownsugar coloured

mdma

Oh yeah,dare you to say it again

Have fun OP thems good drugs

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life.

if you tasted mdma you'll get high

I'm probably flushing it down the toilet tbh

Well... now we wait I guess.

OP is such a faggot holy shit.

Wait 1 hour, if you're feeling really calm, it may be heroin. If you get energetic and start feeling horny, it's MDMA

that's not enough to get high really

quit being a faggot OP. eat a little more of the stuff and tell us if you feel like the tip of God's penis in 20 minutes. we'll be waiting.

just buy a test kit

Bump

pmub

What's up OP

I'm still here. Nothing happening. I took a very small amount. I'm gonna test it first before I'm taking more.

Looks a bit like the DMT I did a couple years ago

looks like brown sugar. Someone was probably having a picnic and dropped it

if you swallowed a bit of it your gonna have a fun time in 40 mins

If you have problems with depression or anxiety MDMA could help you. If it's heroin I would flush it.

>energetic
have you tried it?

That's some high quality weed son.

Pretty sure that's H. Go ahead and shoot it user, it looks really good.

just smoke it

u can put dat shit in your oatmeal with some cinnamin bangin cuz!

heroin smells like vinegar and is powdery white or gooey brown depending on location

its bathsalts

yeah that shit definitely is not heroin. I can confirm this through personal experience.

that is mdma

i recommend a knife tip full for testing

you should get sweaty hands and you should feel more pleased with the world. maybe you will also experience the wish to touch someone physically.

don't overdo it. don't do it more than 3 times a month. if you did it 3 times a month for 3 months, take 1 month off. always make sure you drink a lot of water (pretty easy, since water tastes fantastic while on mdma)

enjoy

Does it feel like a tit? Cause all I see is a bag of sand.

Heroin is opaque, you can not see any light through it. Not heroin.

not bad user

Quit being a bitch and take the whole bag then report symptoms.

> horny
mdma
> /comfy/
heroin
> noming someones face off
bath salts

Is sand.
Source = am geologist

If I try out heroin for one time will I get addicted?

Also wondering this

Really shitty advice.

>Do a knife tip test

Yeah and how about also tell him how it's supposed to taste like? It's supposed to taste really bitter btw.

>Get sweaty hands and feeling pleased.

Also quite poor description of mdma.
I'd say sense of euphoria, axcellerated thinking, greater empathy, increased sociality and feeling of peace are prominent effects.

>Don't do it more than 3 times per month

Oh god fuck nigger what? Nearly every study reccomends 2 month brakes between uses. Some individuals might be able to take it more often, but the median for safe use is atleast 1 month of brake between uses. No permanent damage is to be expected by more frequent use, but negative feelings, anhedonia and increased anxiety become more common manifestations of adverse effects with high usage. Also memory problems. None of these last for more than a few days commonly when these guide lines are followed.

ps. Always read some info beforehand on substances from the internets more reliable sources. Don't listen to these bro science idiots.

i've done it twice although i would probs give it one last go

naah, you will not. buuuut if your life is pretty shitty and you see it as a way of escaping it that way.. very high chance, yeah

How was it?

Probably brown sugar
Put it in tea and post results

It look like Polonium 210 to me comrade

No.

Addictions are nowdays precieved as being a symptom of a bad envirointment, meaning that addicts usually have shitty lives and they try to make it better by substance abuse. Addiction is rarely caused by purely the substance alone.

Heroin does have a high addiction potential, but people with good lives don't develope a problem so often. You will not become unable to decide your actions after taking a drug for a one time.

You just need to strictly have a made up mind about what you will let yourself do. For example:

>I'll try it once and realize that if I wish to begin using it often and want to do drugs instead of normal activities I'll stop using, because that's a road to ruin.

That's good

>Fuck yeah heroin rocks. I can do it whenever the fuck I want. I feel bad right now and should probably take some heroin to feel better.

That's bad.

Regards:

Not him but the first thing I thought of was dry sift hash. Except it's never packaged like that and probably would have turned waxxy from heat/humidity
T. Hash maker.

Yeah. Wrong word. Ain't native in english.

>Breaks.

There. Better now.

mdma for sure

Thats just silica, feel free to put it in your coffee. Won't get you high, but it's poisonous

>I tasted a little bit
You done goofed.you just micro dosed MDMA. If you're lucky. Could have been methylone too.

lol not anything. That's just a packet of stevia.

No, I have shot it 3 times, and snorted it about 8 all within a two week period and then just stopped, haven't had any other opiates since. It's amazing feeling, so I can def see how some people can get hooked easily. I'm sure for some they could get addicted off of doing it 2 or 3 times over the course of several days, but the withdrawal would be pretty light to someone who uses frequently.

I'm still here, not feeling anything. Not dead.

>CloseCall.jpg

Meant to say the withdrawal would be pretty light COMPARED to a frequent user.

How does it feel?

You took too little.

A line the size of a match stcik would be optimal. Just put that much inside toilet paper for example and eat it.

It should take about one hour to kick in as said before.

So? MDMA is fine lmao

Well dip some more then. If you're even a little curious about drugs, then this is a good chance to experiment. It's most likely MDMA or methylone. Neither of them will hurt you if you do around a point of the stuff.
I've done both and I'm still alive. Actually did alot of methylone last summer because I found a quarter ounce of it. Not really fun to do by yourself though.

CRACK

It is much more profound when you shoot it, it's incredible, it almost feels like a full body orgasm. Every fiber of your being feels fucking INCREDIBLE! You would be content to just lay in one spot and do nothing but enjoy the feeling. The only thing I can really compare it to is the feeling of the moment you fell in love, like really in LOVE, not attracted to, not saying "I love you" for a piece of pussy. I'm talking your one and only, you will know what I mean if you have had true love. I think it has to do with a chemical release.

Sure it's fine. But for someone who has no experience with drugs, dipping a point of MDMA might not be so fun for him.

looks like some nice molly fam, turn on some groovy beats and start finger dabbin with a couple beers

Thank you for the kek, Sir.

Whatever it is, it's not looking in good shape.

It's some kind of amphetamine, cut with god knows what else. As others have said, MDMA is a likely possibility. If you wanted to take, you would do so by just ingesting it, letting it absorb into your saliva. That's not the kind of amphetamine that is meant to be smoked in a pipe, or anything complicated like that.

im a different person
I've heard many say it feels like the most intense and amazing orgasm ever in your whole body.
When you say that is it a comparable sensation? Or is it more an "orgasm bliss/high" feeling, which comes after you jizz

>40 yo virgin

Both, it's like the feeling that kind of echos through your body when you cum, but 20 times more intense. As the high peaks it starts to come in massive waves of warmth and you just feel so fucking good in every part of your body, everything just feels so warm and fuzzy and amazing.

very interesting stuff. I suppose one day later in my life I may try it. But no plans anytime for a while

People are forgetting bitter also could mean heroin. Was it kinda salty?

"lots of water" bad idea mate

Spreed!

>If you have problems with depression or anxiety MDMA could help you
KEK wait til your serotonin neurotransmitters are perma-fried then tell me how depression would be helped