My girlfriend just got home from a friends house, and on the walk over...

My girlfriend just got home from a friends house, and on the walk over, some asshole millennials shot her with a paintball gun from a car.
She didn't get a license plate as it sped away but she said it was a black car.
Should I call the cops, Sup Forums?

Nice pasta
>My girlfriend just got home from a friends house, and on the walk over, some asshole millennials shot her with a paintball gun from a car.
>She didn't get a license plate as it sped away but she said it was a black car.
>Should I call the cops, Sup Forums?

Old copypasta is old

GTFO newfag

dont be a faggot, grab your 9mm and kill'em all

It's considered assault, so sure if you really want to get revenge.

Report it, someone else might have also gotten hit and maybe they got the license plate.

Oh my god that's so horrible! I hope she's alright :(

newfag lurk more

God damn dude. That's middle school shit. How possessive do you have to be to give someone that many hickeys?

'Asshole millenials' You know millennials are like what? 20-36 year olds now? Not all kids are millennials you dumb ass millennial.

found the beta virgin

No, it's from a paintball gun, she told me.

I know this is bait but....

Those are hickeys, probably by some nigger. Time to look for a new gf

Pic related....here is what really happened

I'm not even sure how that correlates but good guess?

found a little bitch millennial

You damn millennials!!!!!!

where is her penis ?

you must be 18 or older to post on this webstie, kiddo

It was a hypothetical question directed at the image, not the unimaginative copypasta.

Ok, where's the paint genious?

Dude.. just saying.. that don't look like paint balls at all. looks like some dude gave her hickies

Do you swallow cocks as easy as you swallowed that bait?

> 20-36
You're retarded fam

Not that far off, since millennials are generally people born 1982-2002ish.

Why that is actually about right? Why what do you think the age range of millennials is?

As far as I'm aware it's from around the 80's up to as early as 2000's

Millennial faggots

So yourself? Unless you're admitting to being a child that is.

millennials can be 13

I'm 53 you piece of shit millennial I am the greatest generation.

Er no they can't you fool. It's from people born in the 80's to 2000. 13 year olds are Gen Z

If you're not a millennial on Sup Forums then you're either too young or too old.

kek, sure thing granddad

I'm so sick of hearing the word millenials. This has to be the most half assed way to show your angst against society. It's like you're too stupid to understand shitty people exist in every generation. Why this is some shocking revelation escapes me. This constant retarded rhetoric that people of a certain generation are to blame is absolutely comical. People are a product of their environment. While fools are quick to meet their own demise, it's the burned out fools raising them being garbage parents who develop these people into overgrown emotional children. It's gotten worse with the over abundance of drugs and social care that's let people down the path of victim hood. These habits are shown in later generations with so many going on disability and taking the path of a lame. Oh poor me I'm a giant problem child! Give me everything! People have turned into hypochondriacs creating fake diseases and issues all to garner the support of others. This pansy ass concept of coddling everyone is fucking retarded and these "social justice issues" are nothing more than dumbasses who do nothing but read social media trying to be progressive. They have little to no real modern day experience and live each day in their own bubble living their fantasy life as some fox kin or some stupid shit.

Tldr; world needs a comet to purge the trash we've created, you're all dumbasses who live their day to day life with one issue and that's a victim complex.

Gr8 b8 m8

Shh, the adults are talking

You can die from hickies.

hey Sup Forumsro

Same thing happened to my GF a few years ago! File a police report immediately and be super supportive. My GF feels so much safer now and goes to her male friends houses constantly to show she isn't afraid.

Oh hey, another mediocre response from someone too stupid to hold a conversation.

You talking at me with that uppity lip boy I dickslap your right on the head little shit.

That's cos you're an old man pedo.

Tits or it didn't happen

This

ok if this is not bait. that is not from a paintball!!! if it was paintball that hit unprotected skin it would look 10X worse. I play a lot of paintball and i have been shot on bare skin i know what it looks like and that my friend that's a shit load of hickys she is fucking another man end it and kick her ass out.

Everyone here is.

That's not paintball marks those are hickeys you jackass.

>>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

newfag detected
you don't need to >> only >

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

She's fucking her friend and they're hickies

That's AIDS that they shot her with bro

who's the pedo now little whippersnapper

eat some paintballs in front of her to show her it's sage, I mean safe, it's the only way :D

That guy gave her good dick last night after you dropped her off.

Why would he have sex with her, then shoot her with a paintball gun?

If my wife ever came home like this she would end up dead.

You could save her if you call 911

Fucking dumb ass, it would be from me murdering her.