Hello, to you little maggots out there

Hello, to you little maggots out there.
I am not familiar with this website. It seems like a degenerate shithole, really. I am 62 years of age. There is something I want to discuss here.
I am her uncle. I hear a bunch of you little worms have been talking garbage about her. This is, in no way, acceptable. Her brother has locked himself in his room crying all day talking about what they did to "his poor baby sister" and her father, my brother is now being administered to a mental ward.

Let me tell you a bit about us. The threats her brother and father made on here, were not fake. We come from a proud Sicilian family. The first of our generations, Renato, came to the US in 1881. There he established his own bakery. Soon our family established ties with the New York mafia where we are currently dominating the entire movie industry. Every single little cheap flick or movie, be it utter garbage or pure genius, was approved and funded by none other than myself. Our proud Italian family will never forget the offense, which you people of Sup Forums have inflicted upon us.

As of now, we have all of your IP addresses collected and we are ready to hunt each and every one of you down. If you ever asked for nudes, called any of my relatives "faggots" or "sister diddlers", prepare to feel our wrath. You will feel pain, regret and shame. We will destroy you. My associate Salvatore is currently compiling a list of all of your IP's. You will all pay your debts for what you did to us, and we will strike back tenfold.

Have a pleasant remainder of your miserable little lives, you wastes of oxygen.

yo i'd kidnap her and force her to wear diapers tbh

Your IP has been noted by Salvatore.

what is it, then?

If you know her personally can you ask if I can get some nudes from her?

Salvatore deals with this. He knows and will be paying you a visit when the time has come.

But if you stop using het pictures and stop talking about it we might forget

Dont know the full story tbh

kek I think this might be something we can repeat over and over. I know there's a word for that, just can't recall what it is

a say-again?

And threatening us with violence isn't a crime as well? Or using IPs to illegally access peoples personal machines?

You're kind of a hypocrite, even though I know this is bait.

time stamp or gtfo

dude someone posted something like this a week ago,and pic was his "sister"

Kek

didnt realize shes "italian" . what part of sicily, i got family around there

Hey look!
A WOP and his little faggot family are trying to man up!

That girl looks like a whore, bit what do you expect from American white trash?

op is a faggot

kek

Show those tits whore!

Are you willing to dispense butt sex?

I see nobody is taking me, Vitorio Pandolini, seriously. Therefore, if in a year or so all Hollywood movies starr Adam Sandler, you will know the debt has been paid.

- The Italian Family

So what's your point?

Prove it with timestamp

A copy and pasty

Oh! I remember! It's called a repeat phrase!

Yo this bitch ain't worth abducting and raping even. Faggot looks like she hasn't slept in days.

You and Salvatore can suck my nutsack. Fucking wops are nigs anyways.

shut up and go diddle your sister you fucking faggot

Your IP has been noted by Salvatore.

faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot

fuck off niggerfaggot, or come to my house and ill kill you myself then fuck you in the ass

>Implying a 62 year old knows what an IP is
Try harder next time

no you don't and even if you did you couldn't do shit with it

Does this retard think our post numbers are our IPs?

Do something with it faggot

yeah okay. one pizza frutti di mare, one with pineapple and tuna and 2 servings bruschetta please. oh and i'd like a coke with that. thanks sal!

Getthelube.com

Your asshole has been penetrated by Salvatore.

Dude don't tell him about that! Now he has our IPs!

Yeah, I remember Jessie Slaughter too. Not enough to LARP a clone thread though.

I like Salvatore Adamo too

im gonna put everything on yes

pics or it didn't happen, faggot.
BTW, my IP is 127.0.0.1 DDoS me faggot.

you sister didling faggots need to get off your high horse and go back into your caves before i find you and blast you myself

I deal with sand niggas everyday so fuck off Salvatore

No disrespect, Godfather, but if that were my sister, I'd diddle her!. When you're not busy running numbers and ordering hits and shit, do you ever just stop and marvel at what an oily, thick-lipped guinea you are? A monkey in a silk suit, after all, is still a monkey. Back in 1881, when your forefather stepped off that shit-stinking crab boat, do you think he had any idea his line would spawn a little slut like your niece? Hit me up at my IP address if you want. I'm always up for a chat over some ravioli and chianti.

Oh look...this thread again.

Fuck off you fucking shill, already tired of making "atheism" threads?

Take a shit on the floor.

retard alert

Kek

You dun goofed.

Prove you can get their IPs my telling me what my IP is, and, let's take it further, the city I live in?

jokes on you, i take as well as i dish it out

OP, any pictures of you violating here with your wrinkled old man dick?

>Soon our family established ties with the New York mafia where we are currently dominating the entire movie industry. Every single little cheap flick or movie, be it utter garbage or pure genius, was approved and funded by none other than myself.

You lost me right about here. That's where it became obvious that this is shit b8. "Yeah, dude, I'm in the mafia and I fund all the movies". That's a half step up from every wannabe tough guy on here claiming to be a Marine.

Also, pretty sure nobody in the mafia is a l33t h@xx0rz with enough time on his hands to backtrace a website full of IPs. Too busy counting money, laundering money, dealing drugs/arms, killing people, funding ball parks and shit etc.

I second this. Any of you sodomizing her?

Oshit wait. Nice satan trips.

No, it's "recurring terminology".

Salvatore is a greasy Dago faggot. Send him here so he can gargle my scrote.

There are plenty of 60+ year olds who know what IP is. They made the fucking protocol.
But yeah, no shit this is bait. You gotta admit though, they are biting.

come at me faggot, I've been waiting for someone like you all my life

1v1

top pasta

Ohhhh shit please don't kill me
>scared as shit

You fucking degenerate prick that's one shitty bait

It's a may may

You mean a mee-mee?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Almost Chekd

yeah i heard that consequences will never be the same

OP here, look, I am very sorry I made this thread it actually was bait. Just please don't hurt me seriously I respect the US armed forces a lot my brother is with them. I apologise for what i have done

I am OP and I am NOT afraid of the US!

we dont count those nigger

thats why I said almost cunt

No I'm OP, fuck off you fake fag phony

try me bitch because I hope your friend likes the taste of lead and the smell of gun powder

its not even worth mentioning

>I am OP and I am NOT afraid of the US!

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>implying

k

You are literally the biggest faggot in the world.

Do you know who you are talking to?

SFW Human Centipede?

should i know what this is

ok signore autisimo

Someones angry their nephew fucked her before uncle could :'>

I still wanna know who she is and what is all of this about

>>> I am trained in gorilla warfare

Which one? Lowland or Mountain? Koko or Magilla? It's spelled 'guerrilla' and you've outed yourself dumbass.

Well well this might be a problem. The big man is taking his bloody painkillers for the arthritis in his hands to come talk to a bunch of trolls. No wonder the mafia is faggotry of faggotry nowadays. Come at me bitch and see what happens if you're real.
If not enjoy your ravoli and understand it was her choice to come here. Even though there are ppl who warn her to get ready for the faggotry hate gayness of this site. But guess what who cares about it! She decided something and I have no idea if it's bait or not still, if she offed herself who cares! She pulled the trigger and decided to leave cause of us.
Well it is kind of sad but look if she couldn't handle the cruel world. Better she is gone, and yes I am a bit of dick but trust me there are worse guys in your socalled mafia doing bad things.
And don't lie cause I seen your shit and it ain't prety.

WTF

>2017
>still calling Sup Forums a "degenerate shithole"

gr8 b8 m8.
Stop wasting oxygen and kill yourself.

The fact that this thread has become so big is quite depressing. Says a lot about society.

To be fair, it is a degenerate shithole.

fuck of OP
but BTW. someone has the full set of her?? xD

Who is this bitch anyway? Can haz nooooods?