So earlier today my wife and I were walking down the street after picking some hogies (shit was so cash)...

So earlier today my wife and I were walking down the street after picking some hogies (shit was so cash), when we were approached by this brolic looking nigga. He slapped my wife’s ass and called her the appetizer, flustered I stepped up to him and asked him what his deal was. He looked at me with a gaze of the gods and said to me “and you the prime rib”, immediately I felt the cremasteric reflex of my nuts ascending into my stomach. He forced us to let him come home, even I knew I couldn’t compete being the manlet white boy that I am. He was prepared, he threw the chastity at my face and as I shuttered to put it on, my wife dropped to her knees and marveled at his superior cock. My existence has been cockholded beyond all repair but I feel like I’m in the place I’ve always meant to be.

Pro Tip: I’m still wearing the chastity

Jokes on you, I enjoy reading stories like this

protip: i bang my girlfriend even tho i have cuckfetish, i dont let it become anything more than a fantasy

Seriously this copy pasta is so pervasive it must be organized. I have no idea by whom, but the same pictures and stories are posted literally 24/7. This cant just be trolls, they dont have the stamina. You know that once the shock wears off it will be like penis enlargment advertisements in your spam box.

shutup whiteboi

Exactly my point. The responses are almost satiracal in nature. The content more reflects stereotypes rather than reality. Ello govenor... Im british. Oi oi oi.

>I have no idea by whom
Gee I wonder

How can whitboiz even compete?

you speak like a typical white suburbinite boi trash

fuck yourself fool

Oh hey, it's this thread again.

Shut up black boi, you speak like a typical unintellegant ghetto shit bag. I know your probobly not though. I just dont know who you really are. Maybe your a spam bot.

we wuz dickwashers

How can monkeys even compete?

remember to sage

That's because all the smart black people has moved to Europe.

This is because africans were slaved they forget how to care for themselves they only knew how to to take care of their masters.
They couldnt even get to that ponit of knowing how to deal with their commodity because
1. most of them were forced to leave their country
2. all of them were teached by whites who thought or are still thinking that they are superior to just work for them.

trust me I know africans they know much more about life then we do.

I dont want to be a white knight or a cuck but this shit you are spreading and thinking is sensless just as your lives.

>were slaved
>ponit
>teached
learn to fucking spell tyrone

i live in germany you smart piece of shit
just because the blacks in your country are getting more chicks and more respect you dont have to let your amger out on the internet.

just go make some sports and get some life you will see how fast your hate against blacks and other ethnicites go away.

im not even speaking english on a regular basis you trap fapping faggot

sauce

Is that cosby?

> amger
> make some sports
> get some life
> ethnicites
> go away
> not even speaking english on

That strict German engineering does not show through your post.

>germany
I can't say im suprised

Because im not german

Is that will smith?

thanks for ruining western world assholes! keep voting for that muslim fucking lover.

lol, shuttered. You moron

you guys think the wrong fucking way about germany.

It's from Sup Forums and some is from paid advertising.

These threads are 100% from white people and have been outed as fake on multiple levels.

Do not bump or reply.

this guy has been spamming this shit for a whole week now

just is just all out shitposting on a level i've never seen

listen.
Im black but im not voting for merkel meither for any of steinmeier or any of those other cucks and grannys.
i know we have a problem sand niggers in europe. but its because theyre different they grew up different they have another view on the world.

I know a lot of muslims i used play only with them when i was a child but they grew up here theyre not like those refugees.

they live like normal western people.
they just go to mosques and some of them are praying five times a day all of them are quitting on eating drinking anything till morning, and you know what the christians of us we refused to drink too.

you guys get on my fucking nerves you are not going out of your homes and see the world as that what you want im sure here are british frenchs and germans to.

Ihr pisser ich mein euch
fickt euch ihr heult immer darüber dass ihr keine weiber abbekommt aber seit den ganzen tag zuhase.

all of them are quitting on eating drinking anything till morning for a month* for the teachers under us

whats the point of these stories?

I'm from Germany as well and I think you are wrong about Germany. You are sitting here and defending literally being cucked.

that they are cucks

yea but its fake

rede garnicht erst wenn deine Stadt weniger als 40.000 einwohner hat, bitte.

100% fake with a mountain of evidence. I believe they are at a level that can be reported as a hate crime at this point.

Think I'll do just that.