ITT we all are presidents of the USA

ITT we all are presidents of the USA.

Let's build that fucking wall!

WTF DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT?! I'll have you know i've started more memes in this chat than any man living. You think you got what it takes to go toe to toe with me? You don't. You're nothing. Your just a little Pleb in the wind, less than insignificant. I scrape more important shits of my sheets in the morning. Yeah i'm a big deal, i start memes in Twitch chat, so copy my pasta or step off, kid.

That's what a democracy is supposed to be like

ALRIGHT WHICH ONE OF YOU CLOGGED THE PRESIDENTIAL SHITTER

President calls a meeting with all the members of the Trilateral Commission. Executes all of them on the spot. LIFE IS GOOD.

Here's the thing. You said ephebophilia is pedophilia.

Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that.

As someone who is a diddler who studies children, I am telling you, specifically, in diddling, no one calls ephebophilia pedophilia. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.

If you're saying "pedophile family" you're referring to the paraphilia grouping of chronophilia, which includes things from nepiophibilia to hebepohilia to gerontophilia.

So your reasoning for calling ephebophilia pedophilia is because random people "call the epbopophilia ones pedophiles?" Let's get teleiophiles and mesophiles in there, then, too.

Also, calling someone a human or an ape? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. An ephebophile is an ephebophile and a member of the chonophilia classification. But that's not what you said. You said a ephebophilia is pedophilia, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the chronophilia class ephebophiles, which means you'd call nepiophiles, teliophiles, and other sexual attractions pedophilia, too. Which you said you don't.

It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?

you are the most unfunny person i fucking know please end your life i really think it would benefit everyone else if you were to kill yourself please do it i fucking hate you and your shitty sense of humor that you use to try and impress people no one fucking likes you go put your head under a fucking 2 ton truck you sack of fucking shit

It's OK, I declare that the legal age is reduced to eleven years (eight years if she's really hot).

Try to summon the force of 1000 Suns and do exactly what Trump is doing.

Ok straight up what's wrong with sitting down to pee? Like every time I shit I sit down, piss, and then shit (and then sometimes piss again if I browse reddit for too long). So what's the difference between sitting, peeing, and then shitting, and just sitting then peeing? The only difference is shitting afterwards. If I'm tired (work on my feet all day) and don't feel like lifting the toilet seat, I'll sit to pee and don't think twice about it. Why make fun of it anyway? Because it's girly? Oh get over yourselves. Do you know who else sits, pees, then shits? Girls. So if the shitting after is your "I'm not a girly man" justification, just remember you're following the same waste expulsion procedure as a female.

Sorry that's just something I've been thinking about lately.

>Set age of consent at 10 hours

No...

>nuke all of europe and africa and mexico
>age of consent is now if a girl has her period shes legal
>all blacks to be executed
>all muslims to be executed
>population is now manageable
>everyone in america is now forced to have a gun in the home except the mentally ill
>transgenders classified as mentally ill
>every politician whose net worth over $1million is executed
>all lobbying is banned and accepting money from ANYONE as a public official is punishable by death
>any college that allows the shutting down or pushes one ideology loses all funding and is fined $1million a year
>open trade
>anyone who outsources work pays a 40% ADDITIONAL tax
>no H1B visas
>dig trench between USA and mexico for new panama canal, call it the "Texas Water Slide."

>everyone in america is now forced to have a gun in the home except the mentally ill
>transgenders classified as mentally ill
you, I like you.

>"Texas Water Slide"
Oh fuck lol

>nuke all of europe and africa and mexico
why europe?

Do you even have the news?

Yeah I do and I don't exactly see what's the difference between USA and Europe.

Then you're stupid. There is a HUUUGGEEEE difference between North Africa 2.0 and the USA.

>North Africa 2.0
In USA 12,6 % of all people are niggers. There are few european countrys which even have so much immigrants in total. Additionaly USA has millions of asians, maxicans etc.
Nice trips though.