Americans believe that drinking water is a challenge

>Americans believe that drinking water is a challenge

>"ewww water is like toootally gross and yucky! it's not sweet! eww disgusting :(((( i want my cola back"

Wow. Just wow.

It always amuses me how americans alway talk about dehydration like it's a serious everyday problem they encounter.
Just drink water when you want to drink water. That's it. How hard can it be?

>I don't like the taste of water unless I put some artificial flavourer in it!
Sadly it's not only Americans some people here say this too. Including my mother...

Shit, I left my shoes in the microwave.

Being dehydrated can sometimes be expressed as increased appetite. This means the person will go eat even though what he needs is only to drink some water. It's one of the reason why most Americans are fat as fuck.

parries or GTA?

This is why they're fat

>be american
>go to walmart
>BRAAAAAP
>shart in mart
>people clap

Was meant for

Did you meant ''Prairies or Greater Toronto Area''?
I live in Quebec, honestly we're halfway between RoC and Europe in terms of being americanised.

>how to destroy your body

You need electrolytes. This bitch is going to have seizures within the fortnight.

If you feel thirsty you're already dehydrated numbnuts.

It's just your body saying you need to drink in normal climates.

What's with burgers and their sickening enthusiasm over the most mundane things? They're like children living a fairytale

By that time you are dehydrated

A lot of Americans live in deserts and tropical environments. It's pretty easy to get dehydrated.

I bet you savages still drink water instead of butt chugging it.

I like to think it's part of our charm.

It's annoying.

>You need electrolytes
With the amount of sodium Merricans get this is not too much water for them

It's fine in small doses.

better to be jaded, right?

we can make a game out of it because our water isn't tainted with diarrhea virus

I drink 3-4L of water normally. Never had problems with it.

At least we're not Arabs.

It's really sad how many literally just don't drink water.

I used to work with a dumb fat bitch who would always come into work with an energy drink and drink like 3 pepsi's during her shift and would always complain about how shitty she felt. Blows my mind how retarded people can be.

No, I think theres a good balance to strike. Having a "fuck yeah let's do this guys!!" over drinking water crosses that line and likely hints at emotional instability? Like shit, drink water when you're thirsty and save your excitement for better things

>Like shit, drink water when you're thirsty and save your excitement for better things

But why not just get excited over everything? Isn't life more fun that way?

Unless you live in Flint lol

This come with being a First Worlder for too long. Just as first world problems emerge, you start having stupid unnecessary shit like this. Or having to make a ''game'' to lose weight where you reward yourself with activities each time you lose 2 pounds. Some people call this white peopling.