Why aren't action movies as fun and over the top as they used to be? The only good modern action films I've seen are

Why aren't action movies as fun and over the top as they used to be? The only good modern action films I've seen are

>Dredd
>Punisher: Warzone
>R4mbo

Have I missed anything?

Uhh thicc

Go back to Africa

I'd lock that bitch in stocks and creampie her every other hour

THICQUE AF

I'm actually Australian.

It's because being a nu male cuck is in fashion nowadays. Skinny jeans wearing faggots could never star in a movie like pic related. Men have stopped being men.

Fast and the Furious don't count as action movies?

Huh, I guess Argentinians really are white, as shown by their low test preference.

They are, but they're also fucking terrible.

BREHS

OH SHIT O UGGHGHNGNNNNN THICKER PLEASE

>Iceland
huh, who'da thunk?...

*BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

get out

Whore. Whore never changes.

thanks for the boner Sup Forums

diaily reminder this is the ideal female body

oh i'm sorry, did you post a picture more interesting than your topic? SO SORRY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>0 image results

More please OP.

I can't really argue with that to be honest.

Only low iq mouth breathers prefer ass

I'm argentinian and my gf has a 130 cm bust, her lower body looks just like the girl in the op though, you don't need to pick between big ass and big tits if you look hard enough

any pics of her pusy lips?

you cant fool me skeleton

No

This is a blue board.

The cool thing about preferring ass is that basically any healthy woman who is willing to put in the work can have a great ass just by doing squats.

Unfortunately with tits, getting big nice ones is all about having lucky genetics or finding a good surgeon.

>That shirt

actually you do, dear

t, europoor

Name?

Has she ever had a video of her being fucked by another person?

>tfw no high test gf

>These are my blue balls
ftfy

MOOOOOOOOODS

BIG BOOTY LOLIS

>It's a thick thread on Sup Forums

>That look at the end

My dick is diamonds.

There's so little material of this woman, it's a crime

no there arent any pictures of her pusy lips or no i cant post pictures of her pusy lips?

Britbong here. Used to prefer boobs as a young teen, then I had sex with a girl with a big butt and that was it.

>CIA, falling into a deep depression after the big guy crashed his plane and left him has been trying to find a big gal in a desperate attempt to reignite the fire inside him once more

If I pull that thong off, would you die?