rate from best to worst capeshit series

>9001. Every single one

>GOAT

Flash, Daredevil

>Lame

Mostly everything else

Supergirl is the best one

Do people unironically like flash?
I just started watching it today and I'm almost done with season 1. Everything in the show is so fucking lame and there's not an original thought anywhere. Yet I can't stop watching it.

>Yet I can't stop watching it.
Exactly. The show is AVERAGE at best. But there's something about it that keeps you somewhat interested.

that is what it makes it good, shitards

Yes, just as Daredevil does "serious" well, Flash does fun silver age comic booky well. It's cheesy and you have to suspend disbelief but theres heart, comfiness, solid sometimes moving acting, the antagonist arc in the first season is great.

>Daredevil
>Jessica Jones
>Agents of Shield
>Agent Carter
>Flash
>2 Broke Girls
>Arrow

Haven't seen the rest

Jessica Jones looked like edgy feminist bullshit.

Worse, it's just awful in every way.

>8 IPs, 10 posts
>No mention of the true GOAT capeshit TV show

Nobody cares, Alex.

What makes it good?

#0: Every Toku ever

not really capeshit tho, at most it's sci fi

I unironically like Smallville

>Nobody cares, Alex.
Who?

The acting is pretty great, and it has a good balance of comic book nonsense, as well as a serious tone to it. For example, they can have something ridiculous like a kid blowing up or the equivalent of a bad guy Wal-Mart, yet at the same time delivers good preformances on underused characters like Hugo Strange. Also Robin Lord Taylor is great.

Daredevil
AoS post s1's TurnTurnTurn
Misfits

Arrow s1 & 2
Jessica Jones
AoS s1 e1-16
Flash
Constantine
Bellends of Tomorrow
Agent Carter

Wonder Woman (70s)
Incredible Hulk (70s)
Heroes
Supergirl
Gotham
Smallville

Arrow s3+

Is Powers a joke show? I saw the previews a million times on hulu and it literally looked like one of the worst shows ever created.

SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEE

After a weak but watchable first season the second season goes completely off the rails insane in the best possible way. It's a Batman story for all intents and purposes set in the Dark Shadows universe.