This is Kyle Chapman, known on the internet as "Stick-Man" and "The Alt-Knight." During a Trump rally...

This is Kyle Chapman, known on the internet as "Stick-Man" and "The Alt-Knight." During a Trump rally, Antifa protesters started to attack those rallying in Trump's favor. This man rose up and defended the peaceful Trump protesters, and is now facing 5 felony charges for defending himself and others. petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/call-president-trump-fully-pardon-kyle-chapman-known-stick-man-wrongfully-arrested. This link is for a petition to fully pardon this man, as he did nothing wrong. Kyle Chapman did his part for this country, now it's your turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0110912/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its not his job to step in. Let the police do their damn job.

Done and done

>two asshole sides bashing each other in

My only regret is that all these assholes aren't going to prison. This guy is not a hero just because he's on "your side", both sides are morons and you need to fuck off.

We should find out his adress so we can send him pizza and thank you letters. Go go go!

He is a hero because he acted in self defense. I wouldnt defend a retard who was attacking libtards for no reason. Luckily, this man had a reason for attacking libtards because they interrupted a peaceful rally

>self defense
>showing up to a rally with a gas mask, a shield, and a huge stick to bash people with

pick one

Great defense. Only one issue though: ever think about the possibility that he showed up dressed and equipped like that after the violence started? In that scenario it seems I'm able to choose both.

Do you realize how absolutely absurd that suggestion is? This guy clearly showed up like this because he wanted to kick some ass. Look at how he is dressed. He thinks he is the shit.

Self defense doesn't mean "an eye for an eye", jackass. When things like this happen you remove yourself from the situation, not get involved with it. This guy is no better than any of the other crazy assholes fighting.

A final aside - I hope he goes to jail because he is the embodiment of everything that is wrong with American politcs today. A bunch of assholes who think they are heroes doing whatever they can to hurt each other.

This is what he looks like, if anyone wants to "thank" him IRL

So what you're saying is that he should've stood by and let the Antifa scum attack the people who have done nothing wrong? Somehow I believe you're the one suggesting something absurd. Also, he did show up like that to kick some ass. But, you've done nothing to refute my claim that he showed up after the violence started. If he showed up after the violence started then he isn't in the wrong for trying to kick ass, especially when the ass he's trying to kick is that of someone attacking innocent people

With wife

I can't wait to bash some antifa faggots, got a stick (red wood) in honor of alt-knight

trumpies piss themselves in public now

>durrrrrrrrr we got da guns and we're supppper tough durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>gets smacked
>pisses self
>cries
>screams
>runs

>So what you're saying is that he should've stood by and let the Antifa scum attack the people who have done nothing wrong?

Yes, because it's not his fucking job to go beat a bunch of people up. When you get involved you bring yourself down to the level of the people who were doing the bad thing in the first place.

>But, you've done nothing to refute my claim that he showed up after the violence started

I don't have to because my claim is that there was no reason for them to be there in the first place.

> If he showed up after the violence started then he isn't in the wrong for trying to kick ass, especially when the ass he's trying to kick is that of someone attacking innocent people

When you attack someone back you stop being the victim and start being just as much of an asshole. I guess you have never heard of nonviolent resistance or how it works. If you actually want to make a difference and be the better person you take it without resistance to show that the other side is bad and you are good.

Umm... small tidbit, he showed up at a PRO-Trump rally being a Trump supporter.

>This guy clearly showed up like this because he wanted to kick some ass
So did the ass he kicked.

I hope they lock is ass up, the guy is criminal scum

Will you be my waifu?

maybe we'll visit him in prison.

or his whore wife, while he's in prison.

He is a god among men and will be fine

Shareblue you guys are paid to post on Sup Forums too?

Umm... so?

>Yes, because it's not his fucking job to go beat a bunch of people up.
But he was among the group of people attacked.

>When you attack someone back you stop being the victim

Not when he is among the group of people being attacked.

People were getting attacked by paid protesters and the faggots on the police force were doing nothing, he was clearly needed

>Muh shills muh shillls
Because anyone that thinks different from you is obviously being paid. Kys.

Yep starting the petition in OP was the best decision management made in a while. All alt right terrorists writing themselves up on one list

So? He obviously knew he was going to be attacked, and he wanted to attack back. That's not being a victim, that's being just as bad as the attackers. He was looking for a fight, this was premeditated, and he is about to get what he deserves. One less asshole who solves problems with violence, the end.

>Umm... so?
So, he was at the correct rally. In a civilized society these people would hold their rally, and not be attacked by troublemakers. And he wouldn't have to swing his stick even once.

see

You stop being a victim when you are looking for a fight.

Hoping the death sentence for him

Do you guys get paid less if you're caught?

>You stop being a victim when you are looking for a fight.

If a pro-trump supporter goes "looking for a fight" at a pro-trump rally, doesn't that indicate that we have a major problem with anti-trump people showing up and attacking people at trump rallies?

Really the only thing you're doing is making yourself look disgusting.

Regardless of side, anyone who laughs at a guy who is clearly assaulted is a piece of shit. Take away the politics and what do you have?

A guy who got ganged up on by a bunch of pussies who are too weak to accomplish anything on their own and have no critical thinking skills beyond "lol beat that guys shit". And you're one of two things, either a shareblue shill/troll, or a legitimately disgusting person.

All the maple syrup niggers in this thread trying to say if you fight back your enemy wins.
When Muhammad comes for your children you'll be rethinking your policy on being such spineless faggots.

>That's not being a victim
Actually it is. It doesn't matter that you think he is supposed to run away when met by professional troublemakers. Fact of the matter is that this was a legal rally met by illegal actions by lefties. I've only seen him swinging at lefties who were doing thing they weren't supposed to be doing. Clear cut case of defending other other people and himself.

different options are not terrorism you fucking moron! I think the alt right are assholes but they are not terrorists

>50 shekels have been deposited in your bank account for this post

No, it means you have a major problem with how you want to get your message heard. If you want to be the better side, and actually get your message across, you let yourself get your ass kicked, every time. This is how nonviolent resistance works.

I am not on the side of Trump or ANTIFA. I hate both of you. Neither of you are in the right, because you both do equally bad things and let insane people be the voice of your movement.

go to bed Putin. It's late in Commiestan

>You stop being a victim when you are looking for a fight.
Going to a rally in order to participate in it isn't looking for a fight. If the police had done their job, he wouldn't have attacked anyone.

>0.2 deposited for bait post

>You've successfully signed the petition below. Your signature has been verified and counted.

>you let yourself get your ass kicked, every time.

Thanks, prime minister Trudeau. I forgot that if I kill my enemy, he wins

antifa needs some rwds in their lives before they call everything they don't like fascist.

Except, as we can clearly tell by his attire, he wasn't there just "to participate".

People like your "hero" change the narritive from "look at the poor Trump supporters getting bashed by assholes" to "look at all these assholes bashing each other". If this is waht you want people like me to think of you, then so be it.

Shareblue, you can't call someone a commie as a insult when you are defending commiefaggots, read your training manual again.

You're doing God's work my friend
God bless

When you kill your enemy, you are the enemy. Nobody should be hurting anyone unless there is literally no other choice. This is not World War II.

so what are you spending your shekels on?

If you are not a troll, I think you may be too stupid to breath. I felt braincells popping in protest as I read your utter idiocy. Other than pure pacifism, which almost 0% of the population agrees with, you make zero points anyone would agree with. Please fulfil your true purpose and drown staring at the rain with your mouth open.

I'm not getting any shekels because I think both sides are complete faggots. If I wasn't a better person I would show up to one of these ridiculous street fights with an M240 and blow both sides away. You are both ruining my country.

The same type of mentality have been at Trump rallies continuously starting riots and beating Trump supporters.

AHAHAHAHAHAAH WHAT FAGGOT

hope he rots. you have no reason to defend this shitty president.

Comrade, our infiltration of the 4chans is not working. We should give up for tonight and drink.

You're a fuckwit, so go choke on a dick.

When you kill your enemy whose enemy are you exactly?

Smash Antifa Commie scum

>I have nothing useful to say but I have all this butthurt I need to get off my chest

lmao

>When you kill your enemy, you are the enemy.

This is so stupid it actually hurts to read. Pacifist faggot.

because the original tactic wasn't working did they tell you guys at the office to play the "above it all middleman" card?

>Except, as we can clearly tell by his attire, he wasn't there just "to participate".
First of all, since you think the attire is enough to judge on, would it be ok to assault antifa morons running around with covered faces?

Second of all, expecting trouble is the same as looking for it. If you go to a pro trump rally as a trump supporter you are kind of in the right place and excercising your given right participate in political events. Antifa are the idiots who decided to make it violent. If someone should be arrested, thats the place to start.

It's not you job to wipe asses I bet, so you probably smell terrible.

I'm sorry that you disagree with me, would you care to explain why you feel this way?

Donnie's many steps ahead of you pinko commie fuckers

And signed.

yep but since I am jewish as well I saw through his tactics and brought up spending to trigger him

>Nobody should be hurting anyone unless there is literally no other choice

You mean like when a bunch of people show up to a rally and begin attacking people and the police refuse to step in and do their jobs?

Gee, it almost sounds like you understand the concept of self defense but can't seem to connect the dots.

God bless

Hey I don't decide who's a terrorist or not, I just round 'em up. And right now the alt right gotta go

But Alex and Putin said I should!

Looking for violence and expecting the possibility of violence are two different things. I know that's too nuanced for a crack baby leftist with fetal alcohol syndrome to grasp, but do try.

>paid protesters

lol

>imdb.com/title/tt0110912/

>Jules: Well there's this passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never gave much thought what it meant. I just thought it was some cold-blooded shit to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass. I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. See now I'm thinkin', maybe it means you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9 Milimeter here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. Now I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

No, it's because if I wasn't doing this, I would be the one showing up to these rallies armed and ready to go.

but antifa can stay really you can't be more of a hypocrite

Nah im not gonna do that

>anyone who disagrees with me is a caricature of evil who I can't be bothered to have a logical conversation with
>REEEEEEE why do people show up at my rallies wanting to kick my ass

MAGA
You are shit. I want you to know this.

Violence is never the answer.

Nothing useful has been said by you nazi demicrats so far. As usual leftists hold everyone to standards they refuse to live up to themselves. Go lick some more muslim ass.

Oh shit you linked a movie and pasted a quote, i am done for.

And no you wound't faggot, you're a coward or a shill, probably both.

literally the stupidest thing said in this thread yet

>I don't judge which side is right
>Except when I do

see

so we should just drop our entire military right? because having a military means we are looking for a war. fucking idiot. cops should also put down every weapon they have. even their cars. having weapons means your looking for a fight remember?

There's a difference between self defense and showing up to a rally decked out in some cringey 13 year olds idea of battle gear. If he was attacked while trying to protest he would have every right to fight back, but he clearly went to the rally with the intention of attacking people. Once they attacked he has the right to attack back as long as he doesn't overdo it but that doesn't change the fact he went there with the intention of fighting someone. The police can do a much more effective job than he can at stopping violence, he could have killed someone or hurt the people he was supposedly trying to protect but he most likely just wanted to feel badass and hurt people which is pretty pathetic.

take away the ">" and you are spot on, cock breath.

World War II.

Requires email verification, what do?

In Wisconsin you can shoot someone just for being on your property. Also you're supposed to defend yourself here. Not sure how it is in other states though. I think he should get the charge of excessive force during self-defense rather than assault. IF he didn't start it. If he started it, then fuck him. Don't start no shit, there won't be no shit. But if someone else starts shit, you fucking break them.

>I can't differentiate between civil movements and national defense
>actually being this insanely stupid

>Logical conversation

Hey guys why are these fascist Trump supporters defending themsleves now? Those fucking Nazi should go to jail for not allowing us to punch them in the face of being just like Hitler. Clearly they don't understand. They're not intellectual like me.

k

Idk, probably use your email or make a fake one really quick

Violence is always the answer, faggot. The problem is, we stop doing it before we've eliminated everyone who will complain.

Wanna stop Trump and his supporters?
Get to killing.

Wanna stop antifa?
Get to killing.

Not a damn thing is going to change unless the blood hits the streets.

>t he clearly went to the rally with the intention of attacking people
Nope. He didn't run after anyone and strike them unprovoked. Who did do that in this rally?

(You)