/éire/ + /celt/ + /gael/

Ness holding a baseball bat and wearing Kamina's shades edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg
youtube.com/watch?v=K5DOEXQMs9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we like mbv in this general

Whatever the fuck'th for violent catharsis.

Seems like a desprate attempt to try and keep independence supporters from wanting full independence. Labour are pretty much dead in Scotland at the moment, and this seems like an attempt to try and regain some SNP supporters. It might work if more difficult questions on an independent Scotland in the EU and the rest of the UK are outside it are asked such as a border with England and whether they use the Euro or not, which would make some independence supporters skeptical.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg

Pretty sure it's required to take the Euro for any new EU member. I can't see why they wouldn't want to adopt it instead of making their own.

Not sure what I should eat today, lads.

>Seems like a desprate attempt to try and keep independence supporters from wanting full independence
Exactly. A similar idea was proposed during the run-up to the first independence referendum. The prospect of a maximum devolution of powers option being added to the ballot paper (i.e. "Devomax") was seriously considered, but the Tories blocked it because they wanted to force the Scottish to make a hard choice between Independence and the Status Quo, knowing that people will normally vote for the option with the least risk.

This time around it could be on the ballot paper because deterring Scottish people from voting Yes may be seen as more feasible than encouraging them to vote No by the English establishment.

>Pretty sure it's required to take the Euro for any new EU membe
There is a requirement to commit to adopting it at some point in the future, but nothing immediate.

Strychnine

who /Civic Nationalist/ here?

Wow rude AF.

>beat France and England
>lose to Scotland and Wales
Our Rugby team perplexes me at times.

That's a pretty awful requirement for new member states that they have to join the Euro. The Euro doesn't really benefit most of the Eurozone countries except for Germany, France and the Benelux. Here when the economy went to shit we weren't able to print more money and devalue the currency or lower the interest rates which would have helped us to some extent, but the higher interest rates benefited the stronger countries in the Eurozone so it stayed that way. There wasn't a proper debate on joining the euro when it was proposed, the only argument we even had when joining it was that you wouldn't have to wait an hour in a currency exchange booth to exchange your currency. An independent Scotland should want to have some control over its currency if things go shit there, even if they have little to no control over the UK pound currently.

It's all European nationalism to make us one country. Such is the German way.

Pretty much. The Euro was set up to benefit the stronger nations, and does fuck all for Ireland, the Mediterranean countries and the Eastern European countries who signed up. The centre of the superstate would be Germany/France.

>Such is the German way.
Yeah, but it's nu-Germany - not Prussian Germany. Where's the fun in that?

>empty space here
>get rid of it with adblocker
>now return key doesn't work in post window
>reload page
>return key works again but space is still there no matter how many times I block it
I swear something new goes wrong here every week now.

What adblocker and browser are you using? I'm not having that problem.

Not enough Munster lads in the team. POM came in today and was MOTM.
Heaslips been quite shite that last few games.
Henshaw arguably cost us the game last week.
Best had a poor season.

>Best had a poor season.
True, but I'd say Best is instrumental behind the scenes though. When he retires I imagine he will have a successful managing career ahead of him.

AdBlock and Chrome.

Try uBlock Origin. AdBlock and ABP are begun letting certain ads slip through and have been accused of some dodgy practices behind the scenes.

I knew there was a reason I kept you around.

>The Euro was set up to benefit the stronger nations, and does fuck all for Ireland
France and the Southern Economies are crippled by the euro, but Ireland is not. The euro is much weaker than the punt would be, so we get to effectively subsidise our exports, making them more competitive (same as Germany).

There's an argument about the Euro crippling our ability to control monetary policy, but it certainly doesn't "do fuck all" for us.

Probably because you're a seething casual

first post of the day for great victory

Is it possible to eat eggs without feeling disgusted afterwards?

Mc > Mac >>> Fitz > Van > Von > de > Van der >>> dogshite >>> Al >>> O'

t. Mick MacFitzvan Von de Van der Dogshite

t. O'Faggot

Depends. How do you cook them?

What about last names that don't have a prefix, Nigel-sama?

Ní >>> everything else
You sexist pig.

Ó >>>> everything else

liking traps isn't gay

Liking anime is gay

Objectively true.

Objectively false.

Licking traps isn't gay

liking men isn't gay

Objectively true.

Objectively true.

Shitposting is gay.

Shitposting isn't gay

Breagach.

Fíor.

Sale on ancestry tests.
Are ye more Irish than Michael?

Interested in my ancestry but not enough to pay for it.

Stuffing your erect cock in another man's ass until you both ejaculate isn't gay.

>ass

Not a single incorrect statement or assertion made in this post.

the manliest thing I've ever done tbf

>several days
Those are the sailors that were gay before becoming sailors.

Well yeah dominating another adult man with your throbbing cock is way more masculine than stuffing it in some whore's clamhole.

just finished Fellowship of the Ring again lads

supremely comfy film

>c-can i-i join in t-too

Very gay desu.

Didn't know Michael D smoked.

Is it true Jackson wants to remake it or is it just a bullshit rumour?

i have better career prospects than anyone ITT
enjoy wasting half a decade of your lives "studying" at uni or working a dead end job at supermac's or being a bricklayer

Too tall to be Michael D.

t. Male prostitute

probably bullshit to fuel the rage of fags who call him Hackson because of The Hobbit

>talking about things being gay
Reminder.

>Ní
More like Níl ahaha

To be fair he did balls that up.

DELET THIS YOU MISOGYNRACISTRUMPFKIN

well if you listen to Tolkien's son (also a faggot) he made a balls of the entire trilogy

To be fair, the films were padded out to hell and back with dumb filler. 2 movies should have been the absolute maximum that he should have needed but they managed to stretch it to 3 to milk more Shekels out of it.

Traps are degeneracy.
Anime is not degeneracy.

>No women
>gay
Whatever loser.

Lads, when ye say "gay", do you mean only Male-on-Male activity or homosexuality pertaining to both men and women?

despise everyone

You posting her is degeneracy. Posting anime instead can fix your degenerate ways.

another god awful post from you then

the only thing wrong with the films is the shit they cut out, like Tom Bombadil
and it makes sense that they cut them out since it would've added loads more hours to the film

here's some more for you to despise
youtube.com/watch?v=K5DOEXQMs9s

you're such a sick perverted freak wanking to cartoons

Umm, I don't say the "g" word because I'm not a homophobe like you hun. I have more respect for our LGBTBBQ betters.

Well there are only men here.

Ciara is not degeneracy.

>I didn't know who St Patrick was but someone told me he was against Muslims or something and I was like wow that changed my entire opinion
wat de fuk

frogweeb is a girl tho

>wanking to cartoons
>implying
Wanking is a sin.

So, is yuri gay then?

Also, Bucky looks retarded in that pic.

>fuck himself
Seeing as there are so many gays here maybe someone should fuck him.

>doesn't wank
>has never had sex
>is extremely sexually frustrated

your posts are starting to make more and more sense

I don't think he mentioned that he doesn't wank, he just said it was a sin.

>is yuri gay then
Maybe.

>in that pic

Why are Irish men so gay? I thought Irish women were cuter than Britbongs?

There are women in the navy now you bigot

>has never had sex

your posts are starting to make more and more sense

>in that pic
Bucky is a special girl alright.

>didn't St.Patrick commit mass genocide against blacks or something
at least someone knows their history

>wh-what

lmao

unless you're tacitly admitting to noncing children

But it was a girl in the pic sure.

What nationality are you?

>not being bummed by your priest
>calling yourself Irish

Just spent 5 minutes pacing around the room imagining hypothetical conversations lads.

Lad, are you craving my mcnuggets?

>I thought Irish women were cuter than Britbongs?
about the same
most english people are less awkward than Irish people that I've met anyway
probably because we all go to single sex schools and they go to mixed

I wanna rub my ballsack up Eliza's neck and chin.

>driving out the snakes
Who are we going to have drive out the Protestants from NI?

kek