Why do whites believe they are the master race?

Why do whites believe they are the master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8S2VEHm_Hcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how dis mak u feel whitboi?

Because white culture entails more than mere breeding.

Thread

this

Somthing about not as harsh prison time, being more likely to have money, better education. Overall privilege tends to make them better. Also blue eyes almost always means you'll get laid

>>MFw I ave 6.5 girth

Why do nignogs believe that having a horsecock makes you superior? Go back to your mudhouse, nigger

[Citation needed]
All of that is completely false.

>horses have big dicks
>humans are superior

NO WONDER WHY YOU MONKEYS HAVE AIDS YOU FUCK YOUR OWN FAMILY MEMBERS AN SHIT.

It's sarcasm, assclown

This

this webm should be in all and every nigger thread

Its simple, we are the master race. We came and snatched up your people and kept them as pets. 200 years later we give you a shot at a decent life and you just sit in the hood, kill eachother, have 20 kids by the ago of 21, and litteraly have no concept of things beyond your present moments. That explains the hiphop bs that seems to calm your ape urges down about 3%

fuk u niggers bow to the master

the size of the penis says it all, those nigger things are huge because you are less evolved and still need to breed allot.

Do you just keep a folder full of dicks on your HDD for this purpose? Even for shitposting purposes, you had to take your time to search for those dicks, edit them and save them.

because our avarage iq is over 80

i wonder if a black person has ever made one of these threads before?

i highly doubt it

We take great pride in advancing science, culture, and the betterment of humanity. Niggers not black people have disturbed that advancement. They are nothing more than a hairy tick to society and much be dealt with accordingly. It is a disgrace to see you listed as the same species as other races. Go live with your "hoochie mama" and breed more of your useless disgusting offspring till we finally get feed up with your bullshit and eradicate you off of this beautiful planet that we sadly share with you.

you stole us from our land. used us as slaves. other people of your race saw that was fucked up. freed slaves. still jealous. people in power gave us the illusion of freedom but while seeing our cuLture set trends in yours turn people against us. divide people further. strategically place blacks in certain areas. intreduce crack CoCaine and increase prison population. dividing the blacks amongst eachother even further.

foh. yall whites had generations on us. it's our time now lol trump will be a showcase of how much of a failure the old white money concept is. faggot

Hell you even had a chance to go back home to your motherland afrnigga but your all too timid and scared and faced with the harsh reality that with out white men your living in huts covered in your own filth and will wilter away without all the white mans novalties that you take for granted.

Youd be forced to own up to your own survival for once and thats clearly a task that the majority of nigs refuse to have a part of.

Either that or you enjoy being the scum and foot of every single problem in America while doing nothing to help yourself other than ride on a white mans coat tail

whole heap of "alternative facts"

Stole? More like bought.
Blacks captured and sold blacks to not only whites, but to Arabs as well.

quit being a fucking bitch then and do something about it you fucking crybaby nigger.

Why do Blacks believe Irish are Black?

>Black rulers sold lower class Blacks

>Arab Muslims controlled slave trade in Africa centuries before Europeans step a foot there.

>Majority of slave ships were owned by Jews

Lets blame the Whites!

cause it takes more than a penis to be the best.

becuz they be lepreKANGZ

What are women gonna do when they actually get into bed with a black guy and find out their dicks arn't big?

could not have put it any better user, fuck the niggers

How? because we actually have a brain instead of huge useless dicks

They can't go back. They are unwanted by their own people. While in Iraq I was the NCOIC of an entry control point at BIAP. I was not only in charge of the soldiers there, but about 50 Ugandans as well. They despised the black soldiers and even called them niggers.

because they desperately want to make everyone black

Irishmen were considered white niggers for decades, so maybe they feel a connection.

Does it really count if it's flaccid?

statistics?
lol i'd like to see a source
also how is the last one even measured?
what metric
also second to last, there is definitely a deficit in sourcing and logic
this is a huge bait thread and anyone who takes this seriously, including me, deserves to kill themselves

I got one question, now I'm not like the dickhead OP who created this thread but why do you guys hate black people so much not all blacks are horrible animals who do evil shit I understand that this is Sup Forums and this is the Sup Forums forum but do some of you guys really hate an entire group of people because of their skin color and because of what some of those people did?

Stupid IJOTS! blacks was selling blacks first dumb ass. Whites just got stupid and bought yer azz.

BTW im not sure if your black ass has ever bothered to go to college but if you can pass this along to all your nig frieds that want to play bitch and cry about being oppressed that would be great.....

White people offer minority scholarships like crazy for anyone of color! Go ahead look around! Me being white and not from the typical background that white people tend to be labeled as i.e. "privileged" had to pay for school while working a full time job while very few nigs and spics take advantage of the free opportunitys provided to them.

Keep complaining and crying about shit your too lazy and stupid to man up to yourself and grow a brain bigger than your nappy diggaling.

White man ownes you because your too fucking lazy to change shit by yourself

werent black people calling white people "master" before? thats why

>female orgasms given - single night: 37

And people wonder why aids still is a problem

Lmfao

and your wrong everyone has a right to a one way flight to some place in Africa. It will cost your just under $1000.

Lol I could just as easily find a pic of an obese black guy and a picture of Arnold Schwarzenegger. Cherrypicking.

>Arnold Schwarzenegger.
which pic? this one?

Because we own the world, including you monkeys???

that is correct, not all are bad and theres been many who have contributed to society.

With that said, the OP set themselves up for a backlash and their likely the type that the backlash describes

because our average iq is over 70*

Fixed.

that is correct, not all are bad and theres been many who have contributed to society.

With that said, the OP set themselves up for a backlash and their likely the type that the backlash describes

Nope.

You jealous, nigger?

>60+ year old guy
>saved thumbnail

not sure what's worse you fucking faggot

forgot to add "miles of dick taken while in prison"

This is now a nigger hate thread.

Why are people so easily manipulated, can't you see this is exactly what op wants you to do classic topic dilution

I mean when is the last time a nigger made or did something to improve the world?

"Black power" LMAO

>"give you a shot at a decent life"
>Literally treated as second class citizens even to this day
>Not acknowledging the segregation and oppression that would lead to the problems you point out

HBCUs had to be created because you white niggers literally couldn't stand to see good, civil black folk trying to live and get by like you. You're scum and you need to acknowledge your racism as a mental issue if anything

>"Literally treated as second class citizens even to this day"

America just had a black president for 8 fucking years. You're retarded.

Maybe if blacks didn't create the problems they already have by voting Democrat, or having a fucked up culture in America, they'd get by.

Even white rednecks are doing better than them.

Any story behind this?

cant speak for anyone else but this chan is filled with 13 year old trolls who don't know left from right. The point is that there is no point other than the obviou, and its obvious that theres people that think that because their not white, that somehow automatically makes them a oppressed individuals, when in reality their either misinformed or their not exploring the bigger picture and they're definitely not trying to show some responsibility for their own failures.
OP was probably some young dum dum but they fall into the category of failure since comparing a dick to a long debated oppression/superiority issue even at a young age gives reason to suspect that theyve already given up on showing their worth anything more than a 9mm shell casing

ugh

niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=8S2VEHm_Hcc

Niggers BTFO

White niggers? You mean all the white kids that think their black because its cool and pop culture tells them that its wrong to be white and appreciate their own culture but its ok to adopt the juvenile black culture as a replacement? Yeah the same culture that causes black on black crime and pathetic gangster pipe dreams? The same culture that somehow manages to convince 9 year olds that if they say fuck school because im gonna make it in hip hop?

Niggs have never had a bigger opportunity than now to actually make an impact on their place in America. Instead theyre continuing to do the same things; complain, take zero responsibility, and offer no real solutions to their people and communitys. Theyre litteraly crying and expecting solutions to fall in their lap. Fuck out of here you shitstain bumbclaugh

Cause we know how to filter water

no shit? who gave you a gold star today? You want one you dumb jew?

Because we know how to filter water.

ITT: sjw try to make niggers look like violent small minded idiots, because they can't do that by themselves

I'd rather be with a white guy than a nigger.

not buying it

i feel sorry for whoever took time out of their day to actually type all this bullshit out, like, fuck man, you need a life

That would require them knowing how to spell and having a pc/phone which they cannot afford without government assistance.

the whole western civilization thing was fairly good, internet wasnt a bad idea either.

Because we are.