ITT: actors you'd try to humiliate if you had the chance

ITT: actors you'd try to humiliate if you had the chance.
Pic related for me, he's so insecure, it probably wouldn't be hard to get him pissed off just for calling him short

if i saw him on the street i'd probably yell out iron manlet

Have an upvotey my friend! :)

He'd still be richer than you.

I know, but I'm actually ok with it. I live very well with what I have, but I know it kills him to be so short. He honestly can't bear the fact that he's a ridiculous manlet, no matter how rich and succesful he is. And that sort of amuses me.

you mad

nah

>calls other people insecure
>feels the need to make fun of him

sad

Mark Walhberg

you sound like an asshole

Your post reeks of beta status.

>(You)

M A T T D A M O N
A
T
T

D
A
M
O
N

t. manlets

Embarrassing.

lol

no way is that real

isn't he 5'9?

He seems to be close to Ruffalo who is like 5'7, so maybe 5'8.
Seriously he's listed as 5'9 but the way he acts I don't think he's actually that tall

he's 5'9 in heels/lifts

Why are you guys obsessed with this guy? Isn't Mark Ruffalo also short?

yeah but he's not a meme, dummy

Mark Ruffalo doesn't wear elevator shoes, heels or lifts, and doesn't stand on his tip toes on pictures. There are lots of actors shorter than RDJ, but only he is this ridiculously insecure about his own height.

It makes me feel better that i can steal his girl at any time even though i'm 1 inch taller.

feelsgoodman to not be a manlet and insecure

If I ever meet him I'm going straight to his face and say that even though i'm obese, balding, have no job and still live in my mother's basement I can STILL steal his girl and be objectively better than him in every aspect of his insecure life.

Mark Ruffalo doesn't pretend to be an alpha male

He's not an insecure little girl. And is all around p. cool

>only 1 inch taller
Thats not how it works, you fat balding jobless manlet.

you can't be this fucking retarded, right? oh wait, i'm on Sup Forums.

He's rich and famous and you aren't though. He's also a fucking superhero. So no, you can't steal his girl you deluded neckbeard.

I understand making fun of the huge ass platform shoes but these I don't considering men only stopped wearing high heels because women started wearing them

You people are really dumb.

>I live very well with what I have, but I know it kills him to be so short.
fucking kek, he would humilliate you to the point you would suicide that same night

He's 4'9

He's NOT short I'm one of the tallest actors in Hollywood actually...

No fucking way.

it's always the wannabe alpha males with manlet syndrome. you'd never see daniel radcliffe or elijah wood standing on their tippy toes.

Pretty sure if you yelled "MMATTT DAAMMUUNNN" at him in the retard Damon voice, he'd actually laugh about it.

>Bullies want power and control over you because they lack it in some aspect of their own lives. For example:
>- They may feel like they don’t get enough credit at work, or they may think you get too much credit at work.
>- They could be jealous of your family or home life, or they’re frustrated that they don’t have the kind of personal relationships you have.
>- They might feel threatened by your talent or ability, or hate the fact that your career is progressing and they’re stuck.
>As sad as it may seem, it’s the same song and dance you see young bullies do. You’re smart and they have a harder time learning, so they lash out. You have a good home life and they don’t, so they lash out. Something is unsatisfactory in their lives and they don’t know how to deal with it, so they look for the first person they think will be their punching bag.

>It makes me feel better that i can steal his girl at any time even