Hey Sup Forums,should i start smoking?

hey Sup Forums,should i start smoking?

how old are you?

why?

Yes, so you'll die quicker.

because my answer will depend on your age ..

what are you stupid? id rather smoke weed than cigs just the smell of them make me wanna throw up

Does it matter? (no.)

no

of course kid!

Lmao no. The first 10 you smoke give you a crazy head rush and make you dizzy, after that your just addicted to something that barely does anything for you... Not at all worth having an addiction

I don't recommend it If you do care about your body and making any kind of sports

Couldnt give a more accurate description myself.

Honestly if they didn't smell worse than shit I'd love'em
It's not like I give a fuck about my lungs or body, I pollute this corpulent vessel of mine with all sorts of poison.
I enjoy the faint head-rush and how good they are at calming me down when I'm angry
But they just smell fucking awful, just fucking horrible and it sticks to your fingers, hair, clothes, mouth, everything.

No, they're too expensive and don't get you high/drunk. Invest in booze or depending on which state you live in, pot.

I am a casual smoker. I can quit smoke for weeks or months without abstinence.
When I smoke, I only smoke 1 or 2 cigars for day.

no

Test

vape and be a faggot instead

Started at 16 regret it everyday

yes
/thread

Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. I trained in mike tysons gym, did i mention that I also have a record of 50 knockouts? Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggot.

found the kid who vapes

No

is this new pasta ?

i dont know, its funny as shit. think there is another part of it.

Well you little fuck, depending on your age i was going to suggest only a temp thing, since i was 16 i was smoking weed and kicking darts, I plan to be "smoke free" by 25- 27.
> that moderation shit

As long as it's a pipe.

not new, and there is more
redd it/4bxgqz

Nope.

Even in terms of things which are bad for your health, but which deliver a sudden and in-the-moment worthwhile sensation of pleasure, cigarettes are overpriced, and underwhelming. There are way better ways to ruin your future.

If you do decide that you want to continually smoke nicotine, at the very least get the "roll your own" packs of tobacco, and tell yourself that it's productive, because you're learning to use your fingers excellently.

Also, American Spirits have 3~4x the amount of the chemical nicotine in them, and the pouch tobacco is by mass just several times more than that the amount of tobacco, that you would otherwise get from factory, prerolled packs of cigarettes per dollar of price.

If you want long-term health problems, want to look like a complete fucking retard, waste a ton of money, and just generally be a disgusting person, then yes.

Though ultimately, you'd be better off straight-up killing yourself, OP, you fucking faggot.