I want the cheapest most recreative non addictive drug

I want the cheapest most recreative non addictive drug.

What would you purpose to me?

Bump

Ambien or Zopiclone.

Trazadone, if you really want something that's actually non-addictive and cheap.

Temazepam is addictive, but I found it personally didn't affect me in that way, even though I'm an addict and an alcoholic. If you can get your hands on that shit, do it.

chocolate

>non-addictive

marijuana. it's addictive, but you're not commit robberies and prostitute yourself to feed the habit when you're out of money.

you will for meth.

shrooms of course

>marijuana
>addictive

Hello retard, hows the Trump rally going?

MDMA

I've sucked a few dicks for weed before...

Thank you!
Hehe nice one ;)
Good to know thanks!

dont

Heroin.

>non addictive
>Ambien is the first suggestion
good luck getting a decent amount of sleep without it

I heard a lot of people talking about it, isn't it addictive?
Which kind?

ambien and zopiclone are very addictive
trazodone has no recreational value. I've been prescribed it for 4 years now. it just makes you fall asleep

shrooms

Are you fucking retarded? Do you really think there's a not bunch of weak willed faggots out there who can't quit?

Golden Teacher for example. But all other are good as well

shrooms or lsd

but methadone feels so good

I can get a ten strip of lsd for about $70 and a half hit sets up a night out to be pretty awesome for about $3.50.

Weed is the safest option. It can be addictive imo however, if you have chronic mental issues (depression, anxiety) and lack a healthy social network (irl, not media).

This

>trazodone
can verify, trazodone is shit, you will sleep, that is all.
dubs of truth

Trazadone has no recreational value at all, and it doesn't even help you sleep.

and ambien is a benzo. those are stupid addictive.

MDMA is not really addictive, i mean it's nice and feels incredible, love the jaw clenching but the comedown for me is terrible and doesnt even set in for 3 days lol doesnt make you want to do it every day, even though it feels good it's just too much for you head so you wont even want to

shrooms m8, just prepare for the wild and ego decimating experience

What about MDMA?
Seems to be "cheap" but I heard that u can't have good erection with it, is that true?

Shrooms
What is/are the main effect(s)?

it helps me sleep. It really helps you stay asleep. at least for me.

user! OP is meant to be the faggot!

XTC or pure MDMA .

I want to do shrooms but like I don't think I can trust myself not to do something stupid, like when i smoke too much weed and get anxious i can just talk myself down but i feel like shrooms might be too much and it will fuck with my head and i will freakout

did you freakout? how much did you take? could you not start with micro dose and work up?

Jenkem

mdma will be the best thing you've ever felt. if you do it more than 1x in a six week period you will start to lose the ability to feel happiness.

for real for real best bang for buck is good lsd

Intense trip for a 4-8 hours. It's not going to be the same high as weed or anything, more of a crazy experience. Do it in a very safe place with great people. Google 'set and setting' if you're not already aware.

Best thing you can get over the counter, just for the mean time, just moved and need a new dealer

anything can be mentally addictive retard. coffee, chocolate, sex. weed isn't physically addictive

I took an unspecified amount in a small hut in Laos at the edge of the jungle. It's the first and only drug I've ever done (planning on expanding my horizons). I have a long history of depression and anxiety. However I was around my best friends who I trust more than anyone so it was an incredible life changing experience. I don't know if I'd consider it an 'enjoyable high' by any stretch but it surely changed my life forever

What about erectile problem with MDMA? Is that true? I would like to be able to fuck my GF :D

Nobody said it was physically addictive you little retard. Get your goddamn Joe Rogan tier argument out of here.

Benadryl and alcohol.

You're welcome.

could you compare it to anything else, like what about a really bad weed high, when you get way too stoned and its uncomfortable, would that compare in anyway or is it completely different experience in its own way.

Very interesting! I've been to Laos too! Could you detail your experience more please? Nam ethe schrooms?

Yeah its true, you just cant concentrate, if you get super horny you can stay hard but you end up jerking off for like hours cause you wont be able to come. but if you try super hard you can, caused my first premature ejaculation, blew load then orgasm 10 second later

Ambien is definitely NOT a benzo. Do some research before you post boyo

weed broh. nothing else is worth it. just smoke weed, or eat it, also i recommend concentrates as well. Oil, wax, crumble, shatter etc. Concentrates/edibles will get you so fucking high you wont even know what is going on weith life.

dxm

Im on naltrexone right now.. takes away cravings for alcohol.. am an alcoholic but sure I would addict to drugs to but am a shitty fucking junkie so I could never get my hands on any.. 10/10 would recommend if someone wants to quit something.. never sucked a dick for naltrexone.

What about this?

Do NOT do shrooms as your first drug.

Very intense trip you can't get off for hours and it's not guaranteed to be positive. We know part of what it does actually rewires some pathways in the brain, and the effects can sometimes be seen for months. In some people this can be a good thing if the experience is positive. But does that sound like a risk you want to take on your first outing?

Well you can take a few in a weekend but you burn out the fun after 5.

Difference between smoking and eating weed? Eating = more effects?

it's called a z-benzodiazepine

Thanks for advice!
Does the quantity change something? I mean, will it be as risky to take small doze?

Btw. Makes fapping fucking wierd..

check em

I love mush so much

>non-addictive
>marijuana. it's addictive
Well holy fuck, we have a contrarian.

I'd go with acid off the darknet. You can buy a ten-strip for like $50, crazy seeing how cheap the stuff is going for these days. You won't get addicted to lsd either, super safe.

Probably inhalants
Pros: easy/cheap to get, Not PHYSICALLY addictive, pretty good high
Cons: causes brain damage if used often, you may have difficulty hiding it if you use it often (smelling like solvents etc)
Not advocating their use but it fits the criteria

eating it, your liver produces an enzyme I can't even pronounce or spell...but it's 5 times more psychoactive. smoking it you body only get THC. eating it...woah..way different high.

use it with a sober friend, so you can safely enjoy your trip.

Enjoy brain damage if you doing on the reg kiddo

>cheapest

>shrooms

???

Not the poster you replied to but the distinction is whether it's physically addictive, like opiates and alcohol. Will you get withdrawal, you can get mentally addicted to anything, sex, gambling, fast food, masturbation, shopping etc. but there are no physical effects like tachycardia or seizures. Weed IS mentally addictive but then again everything can be.

Only with nitrous oxide and xenon if you can find it; suggesting any other inhalant is probably the worst fucking advice you could give anyone about drugs. The high is literally you cutting off the oxygen supply to your brain, it will cause irreversible damage.

Name some solvents or other stuff?
Oh, ok, good to know :)
My GF willing to stay sober for my firs time!MDMA do brain damage? Really?

hmmmm

shrooms or LSD

LSD is stupid cheap on the dark net and I haven't had any shipments fail a reagent test yet.

WOW! Thanks!

But LSD is ultra addictive, isn't it?

those can cause brain damage to if you don't have a dedicated oxygen supply (a mask with two feed canisters 1 oxygen 1 N2O/Xe. also they are difficult to obtain in that form. Food grade N2O has no oxygen in it so it causes brain damage if you huff it from a balloon or something

fuck no LSD isn't addictive. it's anti-addictive, if any thing. if you try to take LSD two days in a row you won't feel shit the 2nd time.

no, not addictive but you can't take it regularly because you develop tolerance.

Technically it does, I was shit posting but at doses above ~ 300mg or before the serotonin stock has been replenished (takes max 4 weeks, less with 5-htp supplement - just don't go on mad benders every weekend) will cause minor damage in the serotonin producing part of your brain due to oxidative stress from mass serotonin prod/release
However to be honest I think there's a bit of paranoia about the topic otherwise we'd be seeing ravers and music artists who abuse md all over the world complain about it and as you can see not many people know so I guess the happiness decrease can't be too bad

Idk

Ok, thanks!

Bruh what
Can you link me to a source because if that was true then why doesn't holding your breath give you brain damage
Still cutting off oxy supply for like 5 secs
Confused here

Just googled and there is literally no literature on it that I could find
Only harmful effect of chronic no2 exposure is b12 deficiency
Just use supps

You do not need to worried about getting addicted to acid. It usually takes me a full 24 hours before I'm back to normal after tripping, which is incredibly draining mentally and not particularly euphoric. I can't see how someone would want to trip more than once a month, and for me personally, a couple times a year is plenty. You develop a tolerance very quickly as well, so dropping acid a couple times a week would result in extremely diminished effects.

The only thing you have to worry about psychedelics like lsd is the potential for drug-induced psychosis. If you're pre-disposed to mental illnesses or in a bad stage in your life, I wouldn't recommend trying it. But otherwise, it fits the "non-addictive" bill perfectly and is one of the safest recreational drugs, illegal or otherwise.

The feeling of needing to breath is caused byt CO2 buildup not O2 deficiency so if you breath out the CO2 and breath in an inert gas you don't feel the need to breath like if you were holding your breath. That's really how inhalants get you high, and that's why I put on the Cons list that it WILL cause brain damage unless you have a dedicated oxygen supply. Just lookup inhalant abuse on wikipedia if you need a source

Krocodile.

The articles are referring to medical grade N2O administered with a dedicated oxygen supply. Why would they be referring to circumstances that, medically speaking, shouldn't happen. Food grade N2O has no oxygen in it because strictly speaking it shouldn't need it (it would ruin the whipped cream)

If you could SOMEHOW (good fucking luck) get medical grade N2O and administer it with oxygen there would be no risk of brain damage, but most abused N2O is food grade because it's easier to get but isn't intended to be used that way, so why would they design it to work that way? If you have O2 it's a fairly harmless drug but most stuff you would buy has no O2

It tends to cause erectile issues but not to everyone and it depends on how much you take obviously. I personally don't really have any erectile issues with it but I generally only take 100 mgs.

The most common problems are inability to maintain an erection and inability to cum. But it doesn't even matter because just trying to fuck is going to be awesome anyways

Ah ok, sweet anons that clarifies the matter
Shit, wanted to do whippets as well
How bad relatively is the brain damage?
Enough to cause impairment over chronic exposure or insignificant?

Actually the active ingredient of Krokodil (desomorphine) isn't what causes the damage. It's the corrosive byproducts of the cheap ass synthesis they use and make no effort to take out. It's similar to how meth is made from pseudoephedrine, meth mouth is caused by the same thing, it;s the byproducts that do it noth the drug itself

Sound for the info bro, completely forgot about co2 and carbonic acid buildup
Guess I just went retarded for a bit

depends on how much you use it and the technique you use. If you could mix it with O2 there wouldn't be any problem but it's difficult to do that without some serious investment in equipment or hyperventilating before you use it

Heroin

LSD

caffeine

You don't know what your talking about I used to spend my whole paycheck on that shit it is very addictive. Speed is addictive meth is addictive coke all uppers are addictive

SEX

Non addictive? IMO any experience (drug), provided that you like it, is going to induce some kind of psychological addiction. If you are talking about drugs without heavy physical withdrawal, just go for the classic lawbreakers but stay away from opioids

I got my first hit free

kratom

adderall/dextroamphetamine or vyvanse 2 hours after clonazepam = holy grail

fucking terrible unless you get a fuckton of gel capsules

i can attest. Bought a bag of kratom and threw it out, its a shit "drug"