Americans: Ignorant

Americans: Ignorant
Europeans: Arrogant

Agree?

What is the point of these threads? They always just devolve into silly political shitposting

It's honestly easier to shitpost than make an attempt at interesting conversation. And non-shitpost threads usually devolve into shitposting anyway (esp. if you look like you're being extra sincere, which is not allowed on Sup Forums)

t. Abdul Ahmed Jihad

East Asians; 1000 years superior.

Why do americans confuse being educated with arrogance?

Do big words scare them?

man dude like fuck just you know i mean go shit man you know dude kys faggot bitch nigger

Im talking about Europeans, not Eurasians. Sorry Pekka

Americans: faggots
Europeans: even bigger faggots

>Finland isn't in Europe
The power of American education

>finns are white

The power of Finn delusion

>Why do americans confuse being educated with arrogance?

Being educated by marxists and thinking that makes you better informed about the world is nothing but arrogance, and the worst kind of arrogance too - one that is not backed up anything real.

For example, in the Netherlands it was the less educated who voted for Wilders, and the more educated voted for more islamic dick with their gaping assholes.

The mediocre Europeans are easily brainwashed and eat up all the shit served to them by the media and education, and they think that consuming all that bullshit somehow makes them better.

You have to be either very intelligent to see through the bullshit, or a simple honest man whose instincts cannot be easily washed away by liberal propaganda.

>For example, in the Netherlands it was the less educated who voted for Wilders, and the more educated voted for more islamic dick with their gaping assholes.

Ah man you've ALMOST got it figured out

5/5 satirical interpretation of an average american would read again.

I mean don't get me wrong, I fucking hate Americans but for the right reasons.

In my experience, most Europeans have this faggy smugness towards Americans for all the wrong reasons.

Like "Can you believe these barbarians actually have guns"

or "they drive SUVs and big trucks, so not progressive"

or "lol at these bigoted Christians for not even baking gay cakes"

Honestly, it's the smartest voters that vote for right-wing economics but don't care about immigrants, the pseudo-intellectuals that vote left-wing, and the dumbest voters that vote right-wing because they hate immigrants.

can you please stop posting this ugly bitch everywhere

The dullness and naivete of middlebrows along with their false sense of superiority is a well observed phenomenon by people from all over the world.

>I pull ideas out of my asshole and present them as factual on Sup Forums

Unironically this
Generally dumb and very smart people are redpilled because the former are simple enough to see the straight reality, and the latter are intelligent enough to overcome the bias and brainwashing perpetuated by society
While the average intelligence people are generally very susceptible to brainwashing
This is why Americans are more redpilled than euros on average, because there is a huge range of intelligence in American people while euros hug the average
There are a lot more smart and dumb people in America than in Europe

>Europeans on Sup Forums
>Educated

Pick none

>The smartest people vote my way.

No, they vote my way. All the smart people know my way is the correct way.

Keep in mind Hillary voters were actually more "educated" but make less money.

Those seem like close numbers to me, user. I think you are pushing a narrative.

They were much much wider in the Obama vs Romney election. Republicans ALWAYS win the upper middle class and rich voters.

>Americans : Ignorant and Arrogant
>Europeans: Superior in every aspect,

>Agree?
yes

>Superior
That's an odd way to spell "subservient"

Yes
Europeans have a right to be arrogant though

>Superior = subservient
american education

>German autism

>a right to be arrogant

That's not how it works

>American super autism

You've just proven the first half of OP's statement

Americans are actually more arrogant. If you can't see this is because you're too self centered ( sign of arrogance) to notice that

>Ugly

Are you a faggot?

Arrogance is arrogance because it's unfounded, otherwise you're just being a braggart douchebag

>Americans: Ignorant AND arrogant
>Agree?
Yes

I miss her

>GERMan UBERAUSCHWITZISM

>liking girls with short hair
it seems like YOU are the faggot

>Not liking traps

Kek get the fuck outta here boiiiii, we're not in middle ages anymore in case you didn't notice.
Cute boys with feminine slender body is the ultimate patrician taste for any enlightened man. Go be a caveman somewhere else.
"Ugh ugh bussy gud ugh, no no penis, pussy, penis bad ugh guh"

Lelzorz

i like shemales, traps are fucking gay lmao
>liking femenine GUYS
kys, homo

lmao u r so totally gay lololol

As you wouldn't know since you call yourself an ignorant, an antonym (the contrary) of ignorant would be educated, not arrogant.
As a mater of fact, here's two antonyms of arrogant: humble and modest.
I hope learning this will bring you closer to being educated, and will keep you away from arrogance.

You faggots would prefer some ugly ass tranny over a pure boy like anzu.

Kys badly homofags

no u

What's the point of you being on 4chang?

>literally who: the country

Who didn't state Euros or Americans are opposites, that's basically false

Reddit isn't edgy enough.