So was just in a fight. But have a meeting tomorrow. Anyone know of any ways to keep my face frown swelling/ bruising

So was just in a fight. But have a meeting tomorrow. Anyone know of any ways to keep my face frown swelling/ bruising.

Will provide story is wanted

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to reduce busing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ice. also checked.

Just say you were randomly beaten, and called the police after the assailant ran off.
You are just glad you're alive, and see new value in all the things you can do and achieve.
In a way...these bruises are a blessing.

........you're hired.

Ice your face then if someone in your house wears foundation that matches your skin color you can use that to cover it. You can also tell "the truth".

You really aren't going to cover that up OP. Just tell your meeting you were at a Fight Club and it was your first night and you had to fight.

I think he meant meeting as in he's already hired.

THIS. If I knew you were getting in fights and shit, and I was the one hiring you, you wouldn't get the job.

I had a guy come in for an interview, he was fucking awesome.. until he started bragging about the chicks at his work liking him.. then not talking to him anymore over it. Like fuck am I putting my rep on the line for this dude. Lost him a 3k a month easy job.

Stop talking about fight club

I know a trick my mom tried on me when I got in fights and my face got swollen
So get an aoragne and knife. Cut the orange open and then slit your throat, you fag.

Blame it on the niggers.

What state do you live in?

Just to clarify the pic isn't me. Also I was in a fight with someone I work with. I know for a fact that his eye was bleeding when he ran off but I want to basically save face and reduce any injurys I may have sustained because he is a twat and any bruising will give him cause to say he beat me. Also ice is a given. Any other tips?

her nigger, this video will show you how to reduce the appearance of brusing.

>>lmgtfy.com/?q=how to reduce busing

say mugged by 4 people

then it will be ok

Golden..

colloidal silver

sounds like the dude was a wimp but gave you a touch up as well and now you don't want everyone at work thinking you're a weak prick, which you probably are . anyways, colloidal silver

Would have been good is you could spell bruising

one job

ALRIGHT OP THIS WHAT U DO

>Watch Fight Club with Brad Pitt and Edward Norton
>Memorize the dialogue from the time the Narrator starts going to Fight Club, and his next few weeks working at his office.
>WWalk around your office in you corn flower blue tie, and own that shit.

Narrator voice: I got in everyone's hostile little faces... "Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes I am.comfortable with that. I am enlightened."

And if anything goes wrong your whole company is faggots for not getting the references and you should fight them all.

Stupid fucking redneck Ole Piss fan. Go kill yourself faggot. I hope you do get fired and your school gets the fucking death penalty.

It's not the fighting I care about, or even so much people thinking he beat me. I know he didn't and that's enough, it's Just the bruising. We have clients in tomorrow and it's not a great impression. Plus I know I bruise easily so will end up looking like I was in a heavy weight title fight.

ice obvi for swelling, may need to borrow some foundation from your trap gf to hide bruising

shut the fuck up man.

Dude I'm not a redneck and I don't go to school, I had a proper education and have a real job. Also if you want me to get fired it means you accept I have a job, which means I don't go to school. Maybe you should try it, you may find you like contributing to society

>even so much people thinking he beat me. I know he didn't and that's enough
If that was enough you wouldnt be asking for help on making the bruising go away then making up some bs about a client meeting.

ask mel gibson

that how he got the job and money

Why would I make up the meeting. It's literally the only reason I'm concerned about looking like a skinned apple in the sun. I don't get in fights often but when I do, win or lose its something you just have to deal with. But it's not professional and I'd like to minimise bad impressions

Do you believe that it's not possible to go to school and have a job at the same time?

Also, you're a dumb fuck for choosing a to fight with someone I'm sure is close to as dumb as you are, that you work with, considering you now seem so concerned about how this is going to affect your job. Hope you get fired as well, and learn your fucking lesson.

You sound like a dirty mudslime lol. This ugly white guys life is still worth more than yours is.

Just say you were mugged, you retard.

Stick your face in a ice bath in a sink or something. Also antihistimines plus some anti-inflammatory med school should be good. Also for bruising ask one of your girlfriends for some coverup you'd be surprised how good they are at covering up blemishes which aren't much easier than bruises

Not if you have a real job. You know a five days a week job, not just rolling burritos at your local Taco Bell in between being bullied at school and sexually pining over that girl that's never going to notice you. Like you. Also I'm not worried about getting fired, but I am aware that impressions are important. Maybe you'll learn that when your become an adult

So you've never heard of college, then? You know, a place where you can easily hold down a 9-5 and go part time for things called credits. It's ok, though, it would take some ambition to pull this off. So don't you worry about it, champ. Keep telling yourself how important it is to fist fight your way through problems and see how far you get in your professional life.

That face when you come to Sup Forums for medical advice before google...

Go to hell Ole Miss.

Just say you got mugged

Legit: Soak any area of your face that shows bruising with a wash cloth dipped in warm water and Epsom salts. Soak like this for thirty minutes initially.

Once this is done and with the cloth over the affected area, use a hot and cold pack. You will need two them. One to keep hot, the other to stay cold. Starting with the cold pack, keep it pressed firmly against the cloth on the area for fifteen minutes, then switch to the heat pack for another fifteen.

After the first hour, remove all packs and cloth. Rince cloth with warm, clean, water. Once done, repeat the process again. The Epsom Salt will pull the pooling blood under the skin to the surface. The hot/cold packs will combat swelling.

You will need to repeat this process over the course of the night. If your meeting is tomorrow and you wish to look proper, I'm afraid you're going to be up all night doing this.

Good luck.

Tell everyone you fell down some stairs. Nice trips btw.

I have and I know can't do a 9-5 job while at college without not actually attending college. Then again I didn't go to a community college so maybe YOU can hold down a 9-5 in Starbucks while majoring in artistic design or some other equally pointless degree