How do i become a trap? Dont post guides i actually wanna know, and ive heard those guides are huge BS

How do i become a trap? Dont post guides i actually wanna know, and ive heard those guides are huge BS.

>120lbs
>5'9-5'10
>p girly
>skinny legs
>virtually no muscle definition.
>diet is 80% bready carbs and cheese
>not very active at all apart from cardio every once in a while (less than once a week)

What exactly do i need to do? where do i start?

PIC UNRELATED

kill yourself and reincarnate as a girl

bump pleaseeee

nice trips but i rlly want help :c

bumpitybumpbump

>be a buddhist
>do not do good deed, be an asshole in real life
>die of old age
>reincarnate as a woman (buddhism see's female as inferiors)
>???
>profit

nooooo i want to stay alive, and keep my pp.

Trips don't lie. Just don't forget to stream it

#

Let's see a pic of what you're starting with

yeah this

mmm i dunno :\

literally hormones and makeup. That's basically the only way. 99% of passable traps are on hrt.

That's a yes

well wut about that other 1%, is there some exercise routines i could follow or something?

Don't even need face

nope. You can do glute exercises and whatever for a good butt, but you'll mostly end up looking like a guy with a good butt. You won't get the right fat distribution and skin quality without hrt. The 1% are 16 and have naturally low test.

Exercise actually increases T. Get on hrt right away before it's too late if you actually want to be passable.

i do have low test, and are pretty young, not 16 but ya know, close.

Timestamp pls

actually wait, I was kind of wrong here If your problem is with getting hormones, not taking them, you can always try spearmint tea and pueraria mirifica. A few cups of spearmint tea a day will decrease T, and you can buy pueraria capsules online while increase E. It won't be nearly as effective as hrt, but with your lifestyle and diet it might have noticable effects, e.g. small tits and nicer skin. Of course, I'd still suggest hrt, it's way better.

yuh cus i really cant get that kinda stuff too easily rn :\. but i could def get spearmint tea. i dunno too much about that other stuff but maybe.

>be guy
>pretend to be girl
>do until people believe
>now you are tarp

thanks now i can lay in peoples houses and make sure they dont spill paint on their nice carpet and people wont judge c:

my tip: be yourself, not a girl

it probably sounds weird but tbh it works better when you don't try to be or act like someone else and work on bettering your appearances instead. Act girlier, dress in boy clothes, do what you notmally do and don't go crazy on the feminine animu girl meme when traps try to be all submissive and all

just my opinion hope it helps ^^

meh, if you drink like 5 cups a day you might notice effects. Not a whole lot sadly

warning: actual good life lesson

Follow your heart, user. Don't let anything keep you down! Or, pick you up, I guess.

im aware of that stuff but im not really trying to act a dif way. i just wanna have a thicc trap booty n legs u feel me.

What's your opinions on hormones, specifically bicalutamide and raloxifene. I've been reading on femgen in /LGBT/, that taking those will give you the feminine effects while not giving you the tits. It sounds good but is it just a meme or what?

it's not well tested, but from what those drugs do, it should work pretty darn well. Plus it shouldn't affect your dick as much as other hormones. It's fairly expensive though

oh right, well i actually can't help with that i'm petite af

same but didbhal;dskjcasndc

>women are the ghosts of shity people

It all makes sense now... why is the orient always right?

do squats give you a bigger ass ?

most efficient to lose belly fat (i'm not fat i just want my body to be skinnier)

also, how do i makeup ?

pic is me