New and improved feet thread, bonus points for stockings

New and improved feet thread, bonus points for stockings.

Is OP cool with Toe socks

Don't worry I've got a lot more

OC

Got more little boy

not of her feet

Lord if only it was real

wat about of her dik??

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg

need more

Can I get a r8?

That's really nice

well, i'd like to have them stroke my cock off and spray my seed all over them

Really? Cause I have more...

Likewise. Right to the fap folder

10/10 Sleek and shiny is my kinda shit.

Thanks, have another

Mmm, love me some fishnets. Had a smoking hot young english teacher in high school who used to wear them with heels

I want to tickle those feet

Oh really? Because she's very ticklish, even more so when she's wearing pantyhose.

Nice feet

nice feet

Nice trips. And yeah I've got a tickling fetish real bad. Can't really recall when it started, best I can think of is some vague memory of tying a babysitter's ankles together and tickling her feet when I was like 8 or 9.

10/10 Would absolutely go nuts on those feet. Fingers, brushes, Oral-B's, oil, itching powder, the works. Show no mercy, then rip those nylons open and start all over again.

She acts like she doesn't like it but she really does, I made her cum once by tickling her. She kicks and squirms like fucking crazy so she would have to be tied down

R8?

not trying to be mean but completely honestly its a 3-4/10

>she would have to be tied down
Zero problem with that. I used to fantasize about tying up and tickling hot girls in my classes every day. God I miss high school

I would rip those pantyhose off at the ankle and fuck her feet, like actually fuck them. I would take a glob of baby oil and slap them on her feet and fuck them like a pussy. And I would take that crop and spank her ass as hard as I can for as long as I can while I fucked her bare feet

i want to buy those stockings.

cute

Coochie coochie coo *tickles*

OC creeps of a friend of mine

>feet
>stockings/socks

choose one

latina?

gf

Reminds me of my gf

Footfags ruin every corner of the internet and get away with it. I think it's about time you suffer the consequences.