Fuck it, I like you guys

Fuck it, I like you guys...

>21 yo, never been in ltr
>dead end job, so I go to the city
>cant seem to find somebody so ronery blah blah blah

...and I met a Muslim girl.

She's 23, Indian, and petite. We looked at each other, and I knew it was there. Funny thing is, I met her after I left a mosque I go to sometimes (I'm looking at Islam on and off, not fully in) to go eat, and she was working.

I have her number, and we have a date in two weeks (with a roommate since she's conservative and has no family in the US). I think we'll do well, but I haven't become a Muslim fully, come from a non-churchy Christian family. I do have some conflicting feelings, and idk wtf to do.

So now I come to you guys to smash your wrecking balls and vulgarity through my idyllic panorama; fire away.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_India
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage

lol. Thx for the post

bumping w muslimahs. This is serious

and desis of course

Bump

why you wanna become muslim man? it dont seem worth it

>Becoming a muslim
Just kill yourself and do the world a favour

I'm still on the fence about it. Mostly it's because I dig music and I like dancing, but it's been confusing times in my life lately.

and by the way, where the fuck did you get that picture? it makes no sense whatsoever lol

>joining a religion to try to get pussy

Holy shit. Kill yourself.

I was doing this shit before I met her, then it just made things more urgent... besides, marriage ASAP is a huge part of islam, so I guess that's in the air

OP will be next mass shooter. We should probably contact the FBI right now.

Just saved it from some user

Stick to those twitter feeds, you may find something interesting kek

I may be if i have to click anymore fucking street signs though

I raise you another in the spirit of bamp

lol theres a varying opinion about music and dancing in islam and its not absolutely haram like eating pig, drinking alcohol or having sec outside of marriage.

but yeah, you should fuck her just don't become a mudslime

No, that's true, but hot lead being poured down your ear doesn't sound too nice... that's why I dig the Sufis, they don't give a shit, recite dhikr, and whirl around lol. Besides, I'll probably tell her I like that stuff when we meet.

Indian girls are great, they're pretty much top tier, especially if they're half white but still have a slight accent. Also the food is great.

But jesus christ, not a muslim. Never a muslim. It's too fucking cancerous that no matter what, she's not worth it.

Kill yourself, fucking haji dating, shit-smelling, liberal cuck, blue-pilled.

Follow yhe tradition BEAT YOUR WIFE, Muhammed

She's full Indian, I'm sure, but her accent shows up in adorable ways. I think I'll truly know how things will go if I talk to her family.

I'm a Trump supporter though, no joke. Maybe I'm a contrarian, but this is true. I'm not telling her that at first. And I have no intention of beating anyone, silly...

hope she's gonna explode when you will be fucking her

I have not thought about her naked yet, much less with explosive devices attached. She works in a cafe alone that plays music, wears lipstick, and some hair sticks out of the hijab, so I don't think she's an extremist.

Kys

Kek

Unlike popular believe most muslims are arabs, they hate any one not arab, they will never let you date their daughter, if she does dates you, she will be beaten or worse.

You have your faith, i have mine. you will never join my faith and you will never join mine.

Go read up on what happened to all the tribes that converted to islam.
>spoiler alert.
They all got executed under sharia law.

It's one of the mysteries of this situation really... none of her family is here, and I think she thinks I'm at least some degree of Muslim since I had my Quran and stuff with me when I visited. I'm not sure what she might be after in that way

I like how you used Surat al-kufr, its terseness surprised me when I read it in its Arabic. Are you ex-moose?

>indian
>muslin
>hindu country that hates muslins

>I like how you used Surat al-kufr, its terseness surprised me
So you should know you will never been seen as muslim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_India

india is being taken over by muslims atm, not that you would hear that in the news.

That is, unless I change of course. I figure that struggle will be an internal one, and I'm not sure when I will bring that up with her.

Unless you're living in saudi arabia where theres a clear division between sufism and salafism, it is not that harsh.
Sauce: im a muslim living in SEA and most muslim acts in a grey area when it comes to this matter.

I figure, especially after researching Sufism in Pakistan. It seems to be the Saudis exporting their shit to places like Pakistan, but I guess that's what petrodollars give you

>unless I change of course.
no. you will never be seen as a muslim.
>you are just a tool.
>you wont get with a muslim women.

Because of race?

Yeah those sauds really are the cancer of islam. Bending the laws to suit their own needs while proclaming it the sharia law. lol if the sharia law is truly implemented, they're probably the first one to lose their heads

wel, yes, but mainly because converts dont count unless you are a women.

Is this from your experience? I would say much of our masjid is black converts

Converted wives that are not muslim from birth are seen as possession of the right hand.
Meaning they have the ranking of a slave wife.

CONVERT HER TO CHRISTIANISM SAVE HER DO IT FOR KEK!

Yeah, lol you should read up on mohammads slaves and the usage of the moor converts and half childeren. who are not seen as full muslims neither they are children of slave wives so they have a lesser standard.

These children and converts are mainly used to fight the wars.

Sortof how the jews have the halfbreed jew working class doing all the heavy lifting.

That explains why it is always the children of immigrants doing all the crimes.

They still follow that shit?

Why would they not

That was from when slaves are still allowed, I thought it didnt apply now.