Help Sup Forums

Help Sup Forums
My girlfriend left me because of a prank that went wrong.
How do i get her back ?

prank?

Checked.

>3333
>quads
impressive

Get her back as in revenge

You don't, she was gonna leave you anways. That was just her get out excuse

Yes prank, don't focus on the prank part you don't want to know. Shes mad at me, i just need help to get her back.

Story?

sorry, but this

ye dude either the prank was really really bad and you cant redeem it, or she just wanted a excuse. either way highly doubt you will get her back

First, tell us about this prank no matter how ridiculous or foolish it may make you feel.

Second, be prepared to accept it. Apologize to her since that's what's proper. Then simply accept that she's gone. Get yourself a rebound and get yourself back out there. Throw yourself into your studies, work, diet and exercise, etc... Focus on making yourself better and start preparing the next phase of your life.

Yeah tell us about the prank

i thought i would be funny to use rubbing alcohol as lube for anal sex . She started screaming so i laughed thinking it was a good joke. She doesnt want to see me or talk to me anymore.

Don't

google Corey wayne how to get an ex back.
You need to move on tbh. The illusion of action will make you seem desperate and a beta fuck. You show you dont need her and she will probably come running back becasue she will be scared she doesnt have a boyfriend. She happens dont make the same stupid fucking mistakes again and move on, be an alpha for the better, dont cling to her feet.

still got some anal lol.

Wtf are you autistic?

you don't

it went better when i planned it i my head.

What the hell did you think was gonna happen?
>OOOHH YES OP, PLEASE PUT THAT RUBBING ALCOHOL IN MY ASSHOLE
Really though, i'm actually curious, what was going on in your head?

Would have went something like this:
>pulls out
>Wtf user !?
>Just kidding its rubbing alcohol :DDD
> :DDD haha youre so funny
That was the idea
i think i pulled out too late.