Huh

Huh
Look at that
awfulannouncing.com/2016/whoa-nfl-may-consider-fewer-commercials-help-improve-television-ratings.html

And no that's not an ad on top
Just the picture they went with

holy fuck, this is huge

who cares, your "sports" are still shit, less commercials wont change it.

about time
watched the superbowl and it was horrible, like if i was being teased, then punished with ads.

Once I've experienced NFL Red Zone, watching Thursday, Sunday & Monday night games is a boring task.

Commercials are a mistake.

Football is fucking shit, it's not a sport. It's a start-stop game with a million breaks. I watch more replays of the play than actual play during a game. It's that fucking trash and you should feel bad for enjoying it past your teenage years.

>"who cares"
>as he posts in a thread about it

lmao stay obsessed

just stating the obvious, don't get so jumpy.

Back to the soccer thread bud

>"When the choice becomes “I can sit down and binge watch 4 episodes of my favorite television show without watching a single commercial” versus “let me sit through almost 70 minutes of commercials so I can watch this football game” then the NFL has some serious issues to look at."

alright, so this guy is obviously a casual fan and the sport itself doesn't mean anything to him. he also used the 11 minutes of action meme which is inaccurate, so he doesn't actually do research on the things he writes about. commercials don't bother me, i have a mute button on my remote and i have buffalo wings to eat.

They have a financial purpose

Less ads, less flags, quicker play reviews. Football games should never last 4 hours.

In blowouts they can get tedious
But you know in close games I feel as though they build up tension
Especially inside the stadium

Last two are pretty impossible

Trump already making things better

this needs to go through. The current pace of the game is starting to become unbearable.

CHI

>tfw no commercial and you have to piss

What is "pause"

>they're actually making america great again

wasn't it "make america gape again"?

If this just means eliminating the commercials inbeteeen a score and kickoff and kick off and series start this will be great.
It should not take 5 minutes in between scores and resuming play

pretty sure that was a rocco siffredi dvd

nope

>pausing live broadcasts
this is why nobody likes your generation.

>t. Manuel "butthurt as hella" Paella

Hey guys, maybe you could just get shirt sponsors like every other civillised nation

Your shitty government is trying to ban memes

>that flag
>that comment

those are ugly.

Fuck off wop, enjoy being turned into a walking billboard somewhere else

Ideally, I think a nice balance can be achieved by airing each quarter commercial free and then having a two minute break in between. You still meet the ad time quota and the commercial autists will shut up

They don't bring in anywhere near the amount of revenue a television commercial does is why and NFL contracts are not cheap

Maybe if the nfl didn't charge a billion dollars for each network per season the networks would have to try to remake that money

It's clear you never passed high school economics

what he's saying makes perfect sense

you're retarded

I'm instantly suspicious that this is going to lead to having a field/uniform full of ads for each team, or some other sneak attack.

The demand right now doesn't justify

meme army can't be stoped, we'll go underground.

btw, just because one retard want's to ban memes doesn't mean he will get away with it since it's unconstitutional.

>"Holding"
>"5 yard Penzoil penalty"
>2nd down brought to you by Sprite, Now THATS refreshing.

>"may consider"

NFL ratings are down because the absolute shit product they put out on thursday

most of us can afford a cable company that provide us with a DVR so you actually can pause a live broadcast

sorry you're poor, user

Learn what supply and demand is leaf.

Yeah it does, even with slipping ratings, the average NFL game still draws in millions of viewers. That's a gold mine for advertising. The NFL knows this and that's why the contracts cost so much.

FUCKING FINALLY

Less flags is entirely possible and should be a priority to the league.

>less flags

So allow cheating? Pats 1000 year dynasty confirmed

I can't wait till Emperor Trump fixes your IP Address so we see the proper flag.

If it was obvious then why bother stating it?

How about less "men need to stop raping" PSA's?