So this bitch matched me on tinder and sent a hey as first message...

so this bitch matched me on tinder and sent a hey as first message, then text i have a pretty face and it quickly turned on a chat on how our parents used to physically punish us when we were children

dunno batshit weird

and she aint bad looking

she's the one on right

Girl clearly has daddy issues stay the fuck away man what are you doing

nice forehead

another pic of her

tinder says she's just 17km away

Go rape her already

dude shes an illegal, you should stay away from that.

she aint on the US, neither me lol

and even if she was illegal it would still be cool lel

you have to go back.

where are you located?

>she aint bad looking

i dunno i suspect she's a fake, i mean with how freaking ugly i am i don't really think her chatting might be for real

That's not forehead. It's at least a fivehead.

her face is good enough to look while she sucks cock

on the land of eternal corruption, not the US nor swissterland, another land of eternal corruption of the many that are on this rotten world

Chicago or Albany?

so Mexico.

last time i checked those were corrput rotten lands from the USA

last time I checked Sup Forums is a website for english speaking americans to talk about chinese shit.

nope, concensus on my country is mexicans are ape like creatures with the paranormal ability to jump walls of 20+ feet yet they are stupid enough to blindly believe on super powerfull imaginary friends while eating tacos

nope, for con is and always has been a place for chineese shit swallowers to talk shit on retarded level english

Sell ad space on that masive expanse if forehead

I am a french speaking nigger from aus and I post here everyday how mad are you

if i sell ad space for a beer company may they pay me on beer?

Spain or El Salvador?, i´ve never seen such an accurate description and so well placed hatred, and if you are not from America, those are my 2 guesses.

lol the blacks cant speak french.

they speack nigga-ized french

still dunno if i shall change the topic with her or follow and try to know is she's a masochist

Ask her if she likes to get choked

I'm with you user, El Salvador sounds about right. She doesn't look like she's from Nicaragua or Guatemala. I also doubt she's Venezuelan as if he's an actual Ausfag, he hasn't the balls to be in that country.

Just saw on OP's pic that she has C O, so is she Colombian? Definitely at the lower end of the spectrum if so