Anyone have any experience dealing with acne scars/rolling scars? Advice on treatments etc.? Thanks

Anyone have any experience dealing with acne scars/rolling scars? Advice on treatments etc.? Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youqueen.com/beauty/skin-care/how-to-get-rid-of-acne-scars/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pierce your ears, shave your head, wear a denim jacket, get some tattoos, and go for the thug life look.

nah dude, im not a freak. maybe get a job at a ripley's museum?

heres a tip
literally nobody.
NO BODY
gives a shit.
kill yourself.
leave a note mentioning your scars
maybe your problem will get fixed

2/4 ain't bad
lmao you're just posting on Sup Forums in-between banging some super hot chixxx, right?

aww, did your daddy not hug you when you were little?

I have god awful acne scars, and really nobody even noticed them. They're not a big deal like you think they are.

no, but my face doesnt have the texture of a moon rock.

they don't bug me *that* much (i can always grow a beard and cover most of them), i'd just rather them not be there..ya feel?

girls won't date you either way so i don't think it really matters whether you do or don't, does it?

right, girls shouldn't date me, I date women because I am an adult human.

idunno man but ive started applying quality sesame oil to my skin and the difference is incredible, my skin is so fucking smooth and healthy

black seed oil is better, but that shit is expensive and i'd rather ingest it internally anyways.

these things help the skin to repair itself. ymmv.

XD

you don't date women either fam lmao

Lol

Instead of swallowing get your boyfriend to come on your face. I hear it's good for the complexion.

interesting. i'll definitely give it a go.

mexican/10

>>implying sucking dicks is bad

Post your whole face faggot
I have acne scars

actually v pale skinned irish/10 lmao

patrick bateman looking motherfucker

KEK

yeah I know what you mean. For me they're the worst on my shoulders

Lets see you leroy. I usually get compared to Owen Wilson cause my fucked up nose but bates looks better

Human semen removed my scars completely. I could see the difference after only one week applying it about once every second day and leaving it for 20 minutes

Urine works the same as semen

Oh shit, Op is a woman if that's Op in the pic

P on it

Post yourself faggot

Dermabrasion if you care. Or keep them so you look Edward James Olmos badass.

You know there are resurfacing lasers that will at least improve your scarring right? Go see a plastic/cosmetic surgeon, OP. Those laser treatments used to be crazy fucking expensive, but they're relatively cheap now. Actually, plastic/cosmetic surgery re: scars isn't very expensive at all no matter what procedure or treatment you choose.

>tl;dr go see a plastic/cosmetic surgeon

Well, I have god awful scars as well, and I really feel that some people are disgusted of me. Could it be the place where I live?

how often do you apply it? Before sleep every night?

probably just in your head more than anything
T B H

No it's not, I'm sure. People don't talk or look at me like they do to the others. Specially girls. It really happens all the time. I don't mean all of them do that, but at least 40% do.

Bro im gonna be honest, ive seen some guys with acne scars who were still fairly good looking and people were cool with it as well. I dont think its just the scars

Just to make it clear, I don't have only scars on my cheeks. My nose is pretty much destroyed. It's really disgusting.

Hey, I found this, OP. I hope it helps, as I'm in need of the same kind of help:

youqueen.com/beauty/skin-care/how-to-get-rid-of-acne-scars/