youtube.com/watch?v=63cX1xNXwK8
youtube.com/watch?v=jhqZcGcwYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=kPoGRfyrBWU
youtu.be/V7NLj_aWH08
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG8ZKwaC1jY
youtube.com/watch?v=hJ9yBgTp9UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDGud3o0Nrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

confusion mostly because the entire show is Hit Or Miss...
but man when it Hits, it's fucking gold

Best sketch show of the 21st century that isn't Chappelle's Show

The editing is the star of the show

95% unbearable shit

5% comedy gold

post the gold

i liked that sketch when they were riding some weird low-bikes and end up getting shooted by mexicans

Each season gets progressively less weird, and season 1 really lost me at points. Its comedy genius though, and im british so id know

>and im british so id know

Brits haven't made a good comedy in at least 10 years

youtube.com/watch?v=maAFcEU6atk
youtube.com/watch?v=NFTaiWInZ44
youtube.com/watch?v=uyh3C1xDT3Y

Fun

youtube.com/watch?v=uCzq-uCSvfY
youtube.com/watch?v=pG9fGY-Ga3g

the evangelion of comedy

Goofs and gags

youtube.com/watch?v=54t0iyp_udc
youtube.com/watch?v=_Re6pZri8Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=oOgpnidwPiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Kgtxf_1aKi8
youtube.com/watch?v=FlSHYL9peVc

so rANDOM xDDDD

Embarrassing post m8

Lol that was a great one. They were using weird accents too

youtube.com/watch?v=-38vmqE3IxI

ending ruined the poison one

Little Britain proves your comedy died a slow death.

celeryman.alexmeub.com/

Autism

Tim and Eric are extremely, extremely overrated

Sketch style show that can focus stupid and bizarre themes as surrealistic funny caricatures of real life people and ideas. Lots of parody elements of American television, including a variety of mentally unstable news, entertainment, shopping network hosts, fake television show previews, pointless product advertisements. Tons of bizarre elements pretending to be an actual public broadcast local TV network called Channel 5. Not all sketches are about Channel 5 but a lot of Awesome show revolves around it. You can see that with it's roots in TGTTM and continued on into Check It Out!

youtube.com/watch?v=sxtzJAbJ_yM

MY MEATBALL MY MEATBALL MY MEATBALL

over rated, unfunny bullshit

literally the least funny shit aside from Eric Andre

"it was the boy"

For some reason this one fucking kills me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uyh3C1xDT3Y

What do you find funny, seriously? Monty Python? Bill Murray and Steve Martin movies?

Filthy Frank, MDE, Dunkey the list goes on

The greatest collection of reaction images gathered from 1 show on the internet

youtu.be/tTJeDw4hqqY

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3SZ4lSvH9o

Celery Man. How did they make something like this?

Sounds like a ripoff of UHF

'no'
I don't find much of anything funny desu, most humor is pretty low brow and panders too hard

I really don't think I've had an honest laugh in years

You seem fun

Why did you put apostrophes around the "no"?

I can't even make fun of that, that might be the saddest thing I've read on here.

>all the food is poison
>young lia marie johnson
awe ye

If anything T&E would've likely been influenced by UHF. Weird Al was on Awesome Show regularly.

youtube.com/watch?v=_fTSQgrarW4

"I love those guys. I kind of sought them out, actually, because I was a big fan of (their first Adult Swim show) “Tom Goes to the Mayor” and I was reading an interview with them where they said, “We don’t usually work with many celebrities because they don’t approach us to be on the show.” And I was like, “I’d like to be on the show!” And I knew Bob Odenkirk, their mentor, and said, “I don’t know if they’re interested… but maybe they could get back to me?” And they said, “We’re wrapping up ‘Tom Goes to the Mayor’ but there’s a character on our new show called Uncle Muscles that we think you’d be great for.” I really appreciate it because usually when people want me to guest on a show, it’s me guesting as “Weird Al,” but as I think I show in music videos I can do characters and a number of different personas. Tim and Eric’s show is one of the few places where they allow me to do that, even tough it’s not a huge stretch."

Literally Who: The Post and the Electric Boogaloo Crew

Here she comes

youtube.com/watch?v=Oa4Cy_Fp-Ac

Ya blew it. I'm sorry, man. I love you, but ya blew it.

Shit that makes teenagers piss themselves but makes adults change the channel immediately

>If anything
lol

I'm 27 and I love Tim and Eric. Fuck off with your shit opinions and get a better sense of humor.

>I love Tim and Eric
Physical age doesn't reflect mental age. Not surprising I need to explain this to you.

Its pretty fucking funny if you're not a nerd or a dweeb. Sometimes its just gross but even then, its refreshingly gross.

Its not something you just wanna watch with anybody though. You gotta really trust someone to watch it with them.
The word you're looking for is Douggpound

Time for a Kid's Break
youtube.com/watch?v=63cX1xNXwK8
youtube.com/watch?v=jhqZcGcwYV8

youtube.com/watch?v=kPoGRfyrBWU

You're posting on a Vietnamese rice trading forum. You have no room to talk.

>dunkey

Argumentum ad Sup Forums

WHO[spolier]BESKANK[/spoiler]

C.O.R.B.

Cops on Recumbent Bicycles.

youtu.be/V7NLj_aWH08

They always cast the best actors. It's absurd.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG8ZKwaC1jY

One of my favorite bits.

>Its pretty fucking funny if you're not a nerd or a dweeb

Insulting others on Sup Forums isn't going to make the cool kids let you sit with them, user.

Also
>It's okay when they do it, because it's..uh...REFRESHING

It seems to be a show for the mentally challenged who want to believe they're really smarter than everyone else.

I still think that for how simple it is, the Toes episode of Bedtime Stories is one of Odenkirk's best roles, or at least one of my favorites. The entire Bedtime Stories series is pretty kino, even the weird ones that barely count like the original or Bag Boy

The episode where John C Reilly suffers so much on a cosmic level that he has a crippling stroke still fucks with me when I think about it.

Kino

my dad said I could sell the poop tube

My favorite non sequitur sketches is just some guy trying to turn a doorknob with a sword for 15-30 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ9yBgTp9UQ

The Innernette!

Who's trying to be cool on Sup Forums? I take every opportunity to relish in my own narcissistic desire to tell everyone that I'm a 22 year old drug addict. I'm surprised I haven't become a board ruining tripfag yet in fact.

Tim and Eric is funny as shit and if you don't agree you are probably a huge drag o hang out with, and I will stand by that opinion till the day I die.

Oh its autistic as shit pham, but it does take a level of talent to purposely be that autistic and do it so effectively.

the fuck is Kino

A strange memeword that Sup Forums invented, usually in reference to foreign films but sometimes in reference to capeshit or Abso-Lutely productions

best character coming through ya dingus

Glenn Tennis was my favorite character

Thats not interchangeably On Cinema universe Tim Heidecker or Gregg Turkington.

That's not even Tayne

Grum is hilarious
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZDGud3o0Nrc

Somehow, and I can't emphasize enough how SOMEHOW that somehow is because it doesn't even make sense, but the new tv run of Decker upped the budget enough to make it rub me the wrong way.

>Maize... uuuunnnghhh

Still gets me to this day.

I mean that airplane firefight in the 2nd or 3rd episode? Might as well have been an MCU film scene.

I kinda know what you mean. The special effects are almost acceptable and that makes it less funny

I still love it just because even without the extremely low budget the characters still work.

Lanoi and Agent Kington are always great.

Tom Jr.'s life insurance paid for these special effects now.

kek, that actually makes sense

Why are Americans so fat compared to ethnics?

because food tastes good