Your friendly host Alcibiades is here yet again. How is Sup Forums tonight?

Your friendly host Alcibiades is here yet again. How is Sup Forums tonight?

>Have conversations
>Ask questions
>Have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/byslof.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Missing Reimu

Eh.... KInda feeling shitty tonight.
I posted part of it in the Alice thread, but forgot to sign it... So...

EMT-user

Personally I'm pumped.

-phi

LOADING - BOOTING SYSTEM...

Commencing System Check
Memory Unit: Green
Initializing Tactics Log
Loading Geographic Data
Vitals: Green
Remaining MP: 100%
Black Box Temperature: Normal
Black Box Internal Pressure: Normal
Activating IFF
Activating FCS
Initiating Pod Connection
Launching DBU Setup
Activating Intertia Control System
Activating Environmental Sensors
Equipment Authentication: Complete
Equipment Status: Green
All Systems Green
Combat Preparations Complete_

Good evening, everyone.

Shouldn't she be back in a few days? Wasn't it a one week break or so?

hey, mister future life-saver.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well EMT bro. Anything we can do? Or would just chilling with you help?

-phi

What's going on with you, EMT-user? Any progress with your family or lady friend?

I've missed your entrances madam.

-phi

And another great start to the thread.

Anyone know a way to contact everyone else in the group's attention?

-Al

This ant-hill isn't as fun to watch but it should do the trick.

>Combat Preparations Complete_
Neat.

We try.

-phi

*smiles softly* Thank you, you two. I'm rather proud of this one.

*adopts a boxing stance* Want to go?

*sneaks up*

Boxing stance!

No problem, that was a really good one.

If there's gonna be a fight in this thread, I'm taking part in it.

-Al

I'm ready to fight if it's needed but I'd rather not.

Still a gentleman I see.
Hello sister.

I don't actually know i'm not that informed, i just lurk here

Cuddling stance!

*pounce*

Oh n-no, a boot sector viruses l-loaded a lewd program into 2B!

you're going to start getting pictures with a valve stuck in your eye at some point, right?

please make sure you don't leave any of those limbs laying around, hon.

*beckons* Bring it.

I'll have you know, I've trained at Phi's dojo.

Hello there little sister. Staying out of trouble?

Hey there

Eh, I came clean with the girl, and got "Well I really appreciate your honesty. I'm just so focused on myself and what I'm doing with my life, I don't have the time to pursue anything with anyone" I guess not the worst answer, but obviously not the best. Kinda middle of the road I guess

And then the family thing is a bit odd now. They first said that I could do it if I pay for my insurance. So I say that I will. But suddenly new issues pop up keeping them from being fine with it. Including falsely claiming that a certain law exists.

I'll probably just vent at first, then be back to my usual self.

-EMT-user (I really need a picture type I can sign off with instead typing it...)

It was a proper dramatic entrance.
I wanna fight to! Or at least watch.
I'm not sure I'd go that way, but I certainly appreciate the gesture. How have you been?

-phi

I'll have you know, I could probably mop the floor with the people in his dojo, and a good chance I'd end up hurting him too.

Bring it if you think you can beat me.

-Al

*wraps her arms around you tightly, transitioning from a hug into a choke hold*

But I'm not that kind of android!

Nice quads! And unfortunately, yes. I'm not too fond of that particular piece of digital content.

Hello everyone how are you today?

So you will...

Is there really no avoiding this?

*flails*

I'm doing well, a bit sad since I didn't have enough time to make my own lunch today. How are you?

-Al

>Not posting first aid kits as your signature

That's rough man...not the worst response but still not great. I know you can pull through though. You can always email me if you need.

-phi

Well if I'm against you I'll certainly just watch. :p

-phi

Hey this one looks familiar!

A clip from one of the demo's boss fights, in which you fly a mech and beat another mech with its own saw arm u.nya.is/byslof.webm

>quads when no readings
just end me now.

oh, that was you. yeah, I'm holding to my idea that it's a soft letdown. sorry if I seemed blunt about it, though.

it's... really weird looking. I get the point of it, but I don't know when people are going to actually use it.

How are you feeling about the girl? Not too crushed, I hope. *tilts her head* Onto the next one, right?

As far as your family is concerned, they're really grasping for straws now, aren't they? Not much that they could do though, so I'd say you're at an advantage. Proceeding as planned?

Not if I have a say in it!

Not unless one of us runs out of aggressive pictures to use.

I have plenty. Being a sword-wielding android and all...

Cleaning them up already.
lol no.
Awful~ but that is ok.
You should save up some money as a safety net and then try and rent a flat to move out, I've seen that your family plays a role a bit too big on your personal decitions.
You should do the same as your friend as well and focus on your career for now.
That knife is awful, for starters, it has no guard at all, have fun slicing off your fingers.

I keep forgetting to sign my posts, guess I'm just excited to be here B)

-Depth

Want to talk about it? On either here or steam? If not that's alright too.

-phi

*loosens her hold and dusts you off* How are preparations coming along for your trip?

One of my more artistically-inclined comrades drew it for me. How could I not use it in a thread?

I definitely won't. It flat out ruins the aesthetic. And I'm sure aesthetic is important to both you and I, isn't it?

Dint worry about. I typically have 3-5 wrong signatures a night.

-phi

Yes, and it makes it hard for me to keep track of you two.

Are you on Steam?

Oh no you don't. You can't back out now.

Go right ahead, I don't even care if you are an android.

-Al

Why is that? i'm feeling meh tbh it was a pretty average day.

HI EVERYBODY!

Aggression... If you say so.

That one is meant to be thrown not for extended conflicts.

Well, I like cooking my own food, and I had to buy some, which is usually a bit more expensive and doesn't taste as good.

-Al

I don't need help.
Yes.

I like to keep you on your toes.

-phi

You're lucky I have such respect for you. I'd wreck you.

Could it be...?

I'll stand down if you will.

I have a condition to this fight. We are both blindfolded and armed with pool noodles.

-phi

REIMU!

-phi

Didn't they say you were vacationing?
How has that been?

Fair enough. Anything exciting happening in your future?

-phi

It's her! The one and only! Yaaaay!

>*really bad imitation of crowd cheering noises*

I sure know the struggle same here, but i prepared steamed cauliflower and fried fish with some rice, you didn't have time to cook?

Hello

Hey everyone ::::))))

-Ben

you're a new name I haven't seen. hello there.

only when it's something jarring like this, but yeah. it definitely stands out as a weird decision.

oh hey love. an user from Alice's thread wanted me to say they miss you.

Splendid. We'll talk after the thread.

And I like to keep my assistants on their feet. Would you please make a fresh pot of coffee?

I'd pay to watch this. Will it be on demand?

Welcome back ma'am! *salutes* I trust your hiatus was restful. Won't you join us in our rough-housi--I mean, training?

Hi there!

It's been decent! I didn't do anything fancy, just spent some time making art and relaxing as much as possible. How have you been?

Who's saying I haven't fought androids before?

Deal, but hidden somewhere inside the pool noodles are lightsabers.

Welcome back Reimu! How are you? I'm glad you were able to spot my faux shrine thread.

Nope, was at work and had a 30 minute lunch break. It takes 40 minutes for a round trip to home from where I was working, so no go there. Ended up ordering 6 tacos and some nachos from a Taco Bell. Unhealthy and nowhere near as good as I wanted, but I'm full.

Hey Ben, what's up?

-Al

I've no need to stand down. Nor do you.
I don't see you as an opponent but another potential ally...

Throwing knives are also one of the most useless when it comes to anything besides throwing at wood plank targets.
Payday.
I don't know you.

To an email that I don't know? But yea. I guess its middle of the road.

I could do that with first aid kits... Time to scour google for a folder of pics

No problem. Just a bit bummed out for now. Atleast it seems like our friendship survived?

>How are you feeling about the girl? Not too crushed, I hope. *tilts her head* Onto the next one, right?
Eh, I'm mostly bummed out, but thankful that the friendship seemed to survive? And yea, I'll keep it open for other girls that catch my attention. I guess its not ruled out with something happening in the future though.

>As far as your family is concerned, they're really grasping for straws now, aren't they? Not much that they could do though, so I'd say you're at an advantage. Proceeding as planned?
They could do a fair bit to prevent me from doing though. Like locking the car keys in a safe or some shit. Funnily enough, they only have an issue with the volunteering and not the certification. They offered to pay the ~1k for the course.

I would try to move out, but I live near NYC, and its expensive as fuck to survive. And virtually impossible as a student working Part-Time. So, unless I dropped from college, and began working for a hospital as an EMT, I am stuck at home.

not much my dude,my crush broke up wither her boyfriend today tho

also im a newfag

-Ben

Hi

Aww, how sweet.

You bet! That's what I'm here for!

Good evening, Ben.

It's a nice little nod to the platform, but kind of ugly. Still, gotta adore Yoko Taro and his eccentricities.

Only 11 more days...

Well that kinda sucks, have you thought in preparing the lunch a day prior?

Hi did you finish to make spawns of satan out of cute girls?

Someone told me about it. I'm doing pretty well! Made lots of artwork today, had some Olive Garden for free. Good times.

I guess that's good for you? The other guy must feel bad though. We don't judge against newfags here.

-Al

It will be substandard coffee at best but it's already started. Also the fight will be on demand. As your assistant though I took the liberty of snagging you this 2 free entrances and 1 medium popcorn voucher.

-phi

I mean, I only made the ones you saw.

It's relaxing to see you again.

-phi

I burned down the bridges with my family, mental illness sure is fun~
Maybe you should give it a try~
Reimu, I have been very drunk amd bored without your threads hun~

I am fine with this development. Can we also wear armour made of Christmas lights?

-phi

Yea it's pretty good on my side. thanks for not judging

Payday is what keeps me going.

-phi

I lurk these threads every now and again, mostly I don't sign and just use various B1 avatars. Hello! Jill's a cutie. I've wanted to get around to playing Valhalla now that it's been updated, butt 2017 has been packed with games.

-Depth

Silly me! I'm [email protected]. also I dig that pic.

-phi

ah, you two are also new faces for me. hello!

absolutely. it as a risk to come clean, and having the friendship survive is the second-best outcome you could expect.

I... actually have no experience with his games at all, honestly. I've been on PC-only for a few years now, I only recognize him as the moon-head from press events.

what kind of art are we making?

You haven't fought any android such as myself, I can assure you *hops lightly on her feet*

Allies? I can get behind that, info-broker. What are your terms?

Friendship? Are you sure you want that? You're aware of the complications that arrangement could bring, I'm sure. I'm not trying to discourage you, but I guess I'm saying that I wouldn't do it, in short.

At this point I am flat-out puzzled at your family's behavior. They're supportive one moment, then express their disapproval. It must be maddening.

So, supposing that you don't have access to the car, do you have a fall-back plan?

You weren't worried I'd never come back, right?

Well then!

Newfags are welcome here Ben. Nice to meet you by the way, I'm Phi.

What a bummer was expecting to try more Reimu's Rorschach tests.

Hello how are you?

Flesh is easier to penetrate than wood.
(..... I'm not extending that comment any further!)

I mistook that for a claymore for a moment.

Every-thing's fine.
Just keeping an eye on everything. (not that I have a reason to.)
Quite a bit to see actually...

This kind!

I've thought about it, it just didn't occur to me yesterday at that morning. My job moves around so usually I can do something, but today was not one of those days.

I usually throw one of these up if it looks like people, or more accurately if I still want to talk after the normal threads. I thought I'd do the same today since I didn't know if you'd be around. Good to have you back though.

No problem. We tend to be one of the most accepting people on this board.

I love it. Now all we need are colander helmets.

Oh hey, its Depth, the person I don't know, nice to see you. What's up?

Ah, I see you've been trained in the light-hopping foot step. I will have to be careful around you.

-Al

No, but it was like a Christmas without snow while you were gone. It was fun but a key piece was absent. I hope you feel rested. Also did I overhear you are making good art? Will it be posted?

-phi

Watering cans for shoes?

-phi

Howdy depth. I'm phi and I don't believe we've met properly till now.

-phi

Deal, and those old hulk hands that made the noise when you hit them for gloves.

-Al

2 free entrances? This has to imply a date.

That's him alright. Well, this game should leave a good impression on you. For once, the gameplay will be just as good as the story. I'm, looking forward to hearing what you think.

Or at least we won't openly say it. Are you a decent person?
>

Oh well, maybe I'll make one just for you.

Oh? What have you observed?

Thanks! Good to be back!

I do!

Well one day of eating food at a shop isn't bad tbh

I'm doing alright. how are you doing?

I'm... not 100% sure what I'm looking at here. it looks like a cat screaming at me.

it's going to be a while before I have a chance to play it, sadly. once I get a chance, though, for sure!

This is full of sinners.

May I speak candidly for a moment? I'm actually very envious of you and Phi. The two of you have esoteric knowledge and training when it comes to combat IRL. I'd like to be combat-ready too.