Should I keep the mustache or get rid of it?

Should I keep the mustache or get rid of it?

Remove. You look like a schlub. Grow it out or lose it

Just keep it

You're past pedo attached level. I'd lose it.

stache*

not with that sloppy-ass line-up. lost the stache and fix your strap.

I would only keep it if I intended on growing it longer. Otherwise I would not go for that length until it gets thicker. You look like you play a lot of video games and browse the internet all day.

Need cock pictures to tell

nice earring faggot

Actually now that I noticed the ear rings it might be fine. It's difficult to tell because I don't know how well it goes with everything else you got going on.

Faggot

Fuck shave until you can actually grow facial hair you look like a pedo

I used to have a chin strap but I started doing the "even stubble" thing minus the stacks and I haven't trimmed in a while

Also what should I do with my chin part just keep the triangle thing or shave it down and do a soul patch thing?

earring makes you look like a pussy no matter you have mustache or not

niggers who are wrong and can't grow hair even on their little peaches

Jesus Christ. Put some Rogaine on that pussy face. Grow some man hair, not adolescent hair.

Pic related is the rest

I have emo hair and dress kind of like a skinny wigger. I have really bushy eyebrows too but they're covered by my bangs

Should I do something like this with my chin? How do most people do it? It's like a soul patch

You look like a girly-boy

I sort of have a babyface that's why I started with the 'stache

It's fine.

You sure got me there, Buddy. Good one.

dye it.
Dye it black, it'll look like you actually have hair because you're cursed with light beard hair.
If it were black no one would say shit.

do the even stubble. might look decent once grown out more.

Keep

Dying it will make you look like mudslime

ask yourself if a baby grows a beard

they don't

he is probably just jealous. You look like pewdiepie and while he is cancer, he looks fine, just keep it and see where it goes. When you can grow more, do a trim with the 2 setting on the electric razor.