User tries to kill himself

>user tries to kill himself
>fucks up
>kills his neighbor's 9 year old kid
>chats with Sup Forumstard for the whole time
>Sup Forumstard posts on Sup Forums

Original thread: archived.moe/b/thread/724571547/

News article:
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/herne-neunjaehriger-junge-umgebracht-taeter-auf-der-flucht-a-1137584.html

Other urls found in this thread:

service.polizei.nrw.de/hinweis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody cares faggot, god I hate new Sup Forums

Jesus Christ

>this
service.polizei.nrw.de/hinweis

hi new friend

>service.polizei.nrw.de/hinweis
original OP called the cops hours ago

Fuck up faggot I'm from 06

>The latest big happening on Sup Forums and I can't give less of a shit
When did life lose it's spark Sup Forums?

so you are 11yrs old

MODS

fuck up?

Any good pics?

I'm from 1986

how about someone translate all that shit?

look at the left on ops photo

In the North Rhine-Westphalian town of Herne, a nine-year-old boy was killed on Monday evening. The alleged perpetrator, a 19-year-old man, is on the run after police indications. On the background of the act, a police officer did not make a statement on the night of Tuesday. Even as the boy came to his death, he did not want to say. The 19-year-old lived in the neighborhood of the boy, it just said. Assumed perpetrators and victims are not related.

Policemen look for the perpetrators in Herne and the neighboring Ruhr region. He knew that he was a combat sportsman. It was unclear whether he was also armed. When asked whether the man was dangerous to the population, the speaker said: "We can not rule that out."

The alleged offender is described as about 1.75 meters tall, blond and very slim. He was also a spectacle wearer and wear camouflage clothing.
>literally 30 seconds in google translate

what am i looking at?

a dead childs face, covered in blood, murdered by the guy in the photo

Face

kid who just got killed, tortured and possibly raped leaning to a kid who's smiling. He cut parts of his skin off before/after killing him.

it didnt say he was raped in the news report but prob was

someone did in the archive

nope this isn't fucked up, this isn't fucked up at all, completely normal not weird in any case

It's not such a big deal, there's just one retard trying to make a shitstorm out of this trash.

new b? there has been multiple murder posters

Another thread? Is this the same OP who made the last 4 threads about this same garbage?

fuck off faggot

you'll be reeving your medal in the mail any day now

kek, found OP.

So he pussied out of suicide and killed a kid instead?
Hope the sandniggers get a hold of him.

mad world