Are Scotland and Estonia Nordic?

Are Scotland and Estonia Nordic?

Other urls found in this thread:

crossed-flag-pins.com/Friendship-Pins/Swaziland/Flag-Pins-Swaziland-Luxembourg.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I should think so, yes.

Yes yes yes
Can you link me the site where I can make pins like these?

Finland is not Nordic.

Let me clear this up to all you foreigners:

The Nordic countries is to Scandinavia as the West is to Europe: societies that are spawned from the latter, sharing their values and cultures but cannot fit under the name due to it's purely geographical meaning. Estonia isn't nordic because Finland isn't Scandinavian, it's one level of separation too many. Scotland is completely unrelated to Scandinavia or the Nordic countries.

crossed-flag-pins.com/Friendship-Pins/Swaziland/Flag-Pins-Swaziland-Luxembourg.html

Tack, ska köpa en sådan :D

No.

>Scotland is completely unrelated to Scandinavia or the Nordic countries
Perhaps thats true of the lowlands of Scotland, but the Highlands and Hebrides Isles, the Shetlands and the Orkneys, have as rich a cultural connection with Scandinavia as does the basically Inuit Greenland you include in your list of "Nordic" countires

I don't know Finland, a nation that goes to a sauna above 50 degrees and then swims in snow is Nordic

Northern Scotland has tons of Nordic admixture, but the south is almost 100% celtic

> a nation that goes to a sauna above 50 degrees and then swims in snow is Nordic
Ummmm

You're all Karelians and Vepsians deep down.

>You're all Karelians

Karelians moved to Finland after ww2. Karelia was filled with hohols and churkas.

Genetics prove otherwise. Anything above Moscow is Baltic-Finnic.

They were proper Karelians who did not forsake their language. Many Finns called Russians "veli venäläinen" during the war. They only Russified because of Orthodoxy. Even the Moscow Russians are Volga Finnics. Only Slavic Russians live by the Ukranian border. "Russian" is a similar term to "American". Half the Russians in my country are of Karelian, Vepsian, Ingrian origin.

Most Karelians in Raja-Karjala were Orthodox, but nonetheless fully Finnic in blood and language. My family had been Orthodox for many centuries, that only changed when my grandfather married a Lutheran woman in Helsinki and decided to have my father baptised and raised a Lutheran. When Sweden first occupied Karelia the ones who didn't want to convert from Orthodoxy fled to the Moscow region and became the Tver Karelians. There are rumors that Putin has Tver Karelian and / or Volga Finnic heritage.

There's a Karelian last name called Puittinen.
Coincidence?

We know, our Karelians are called Seto people. Putin is not Slavic, he is of Finnic origin. Russia is an Empire, it used to have German tsars and the entire nobility had Finno-Ugric origin. Just the language of Orthodoxy was Russian and so it spread. Finns and Estonians were always a special case.

He would be called "white-eyed Chud" or a "chukhna" per Russian tradition. He has uttered sentences in Estonian

>Scotland
England is more nordic desu

here's a better image x

No.
Scotland is too shit, Estonia is too slav.

We don't belong with the Nordicks. We're German since 1200AD. Teutonic Order. God bless Germany. Fuck your oil.

t. Pekka