Is she average or below? Would you?

Is she average or below? Would you?

Slightly above average face (and it could be better if it was a more flattering photo). Pretty average body.

Yes

Would wife, breed multiple times and keep her hooked up to an industrial milking machine 8 hours per day/10

looks like she's petite. very nice. would/10

any more pics?

Pretty enough to be fuckable. Not so pretty as to be a total cunt. Wife material. Would plow.

Please post more of her. She's pretty...looks to have nice tits...would fuck

Gawd I hope she's not getting fat damit

Average. Would look a lot better with her hair down to cover up her misshapen head. Not many girls look good with a ponytail honestly.

Well quality tits so would

Above average and would gladly, repeatedly and frequently.

fuck yas

looks to be a capable breeder, any full body pics? how tall is she?

They're fucking perfect.

Hot damn no kidding

Ok post her nudes already

5ft 4in

ohhh it's THIS chick!
keep going

Yeah I would dump so many loads in her, that face is doing a lot of things for me

>dat exposed neck and collar

i didnt know this was my fetish wewy

>ywn come home from a hard days work to G nursing your beautiful child
>ywn nurse from her once the kid gets his fill
>ywn use the excess milk to make various dairy products like ice cream and feed it to her in bed

thats just dandy, ive always wanted to fuck a girl a foot or more shorter than me

Mines high necklines. Didnt even know till my girlfriend got a new dress.

Me too. Nothing like some nice breasts on a short, petite girl.

>my fetish is the female body
Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

Feels sad man. :(

mmm, all that solepussy

>titsguys
>assguys
>feetguys
>pitguys
>tummyguys
>dimpleguys

im just a neckguy faggot, don't h8

Alright how about i dont use fetish and say i am extraordinarily attracted to a specific type of garment, as is he. There you can keep your definition and feel special when your scrolling fetlife looking for a leather daddy.

>slutty friends sticking out their tongues like whores
>she just smiles

3 pure 5 me

The ultimate qt waifu.

mm those shoes and ankles

I never cared for her at all...I thought she was just goofy looking. Now that she is older and filling out, I can't get enough. I can't remember any other time where I changed my opinion on a woman so much.

I hope she bought sexy lingerie.

i bet that fat ugly bull dyke is trying to turn her into a lesbian. i went to school with a few ugly cunts like that who would poison otherwise perfectly fine, straight qts and corrupt their brains and turn them into confused rug munchers. worked with a couple too, toxic wastes of space.

Who is this?

pumping it

Kek !