Sup Sup Forums. I am a falconer. I travel the country showing off birds of prey/raptors at schools/events...

Sup Sup Forums. I am a falconer. I travel the country showing off birds of prey/raptors at schools/events. But I only do it to indulge my true hobby - going to dog parks, hiding in the bush, and having one of my birds hunt the small dogs there.

1. Fuck small dogs.
2. I can't get caught, I rarely hit the same dog park twice.
3. I was inspired by this video almost 9 years ago to train birds of prey to carry off small dogs.
youtube.com/watch?v=T3NkJN1ircQ

>mfw no one ever expects it
>mfw some basic bitch in tears because mr. snuggles got rekt by an alpha predator
>mfw it's not animal abuse, just the food chain in action
>pic very much related

I have pics of the hunt if anyone is interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

westernsporting.com/FE1193/Classic-Sewn-Dutch-Hood-New-Millennium-Blocked-Full-Range-of-Sizes-Great-Fit.html
imgur.com/s1noIvX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're fuckin weird mate

I love you

GET AWAY FROM MY G O O D B O Y E YOU MONSTER

i'm interested...

you're actually a fucking sociopath. but i'd rather you be killing dogs with birds than people with knives.

Kek! That's pretty damn funny man. Fucked up, but funny nonetheless

What kind of hood do you use on the hawk?

There always lurks a danger that you'll fuck with the wrong dog one day. Or the wrong dog owner.

I'm interested, lets start uploading those pics kind sir.

>please be true please be true please be true please be true

I dunno, people kind of suck...
>can OP kill people with birds?

I'm a sociopath for enjoying seeing nature run it's course? Not really that much different from a discovery channel documentary FFS

Worst part is when my girl drops the dog before she can fly back to me. I like to taxidermy the tails as trophies so it's annoying AF when I can't get the prey without being seen.

>Pic not one of mine, I'm still learning taxidermy and they all look kinda derpy...

OP hunts only small dogs
>Find me a small dog that could be defined as the "wrong dog"
>Find me the "wrong dog owner" who would tolerate a purse dog

This is my favorite hood for the cost/quality.

westernsporting.com/FE1193/Classic-Sewn-Dutch-Hood-New-Millennium-Blocked-Full-Range-of-Sizes-Great-Fit.html

You are my hero.

Aren't birds for pussies?

Dog people can get very attached to their pets. And out here in the west where I live, and lots of people carry guns, I could see things going awry when Cletus the magnum-packer sees a falcon carrying off Muffy.

Just a thought.

Pix NAOW
Tiddies for effort

Have you trained the bird to swoop down and pull the gerbil out of your ass?

No one who can shoot keeps the kind of dog OP is hunting. Purse dogs are for pussies. I fail to see an issue

Thing is, I have a ton of birds. Always one or two are sick and can actually get injured pretty easily, so I bring more with me than I actually need. If one of my birds goes down in a blaze of glory... honestly not a big deal. These birds are not 'friends' - they are tools for income, and enabling this hobby.

>pic related not a falcon
>bait thread detected

Whatever works for you, partner. I think you're a sick shithead, doing what you do, but you keep on keepin' on.

Pussy

I am not seeing any revealing pics that make prof of your statements OP
I am starting to suspect this is either fake or bait, gay in both cases

You're full of shit. A falconer does not take multiple BoP out.

Here's the best tail I've managed to salvage. Def. my best taxidermy work to date.

I take multiple birds on tour FOR THE BIRD SHOW - obviously not on a hunt...

>walking dogs at beach one day
>older docile female and 5 month old english staffy
>resident sea eagle circles get a bit suspect on it but dont think it could pick up my younger dog
>starts circling swear its eyeballing the younger dog
>pick up some driftwood
>younger dog runs ahead, watch in amazement as sea eagle locks on and descends
>snap out of it, race to get dog, see sea eagle out of corner of eye and swing wildly as Im running
>knock it out of the air, I fall over as well, god knows where younger dog is
>see it get to its feet, about to take off
>older, docile dog suddenly appears, rather angry and not docile
>grabs sea eagle by the neck
>younger dog grabs its ass
>Im trying to call them off but the older one wont listen
>dogs tear the eagle to threads, Its fucking as big as me when I see it lying dead
>bury it in the sand dunes

I was mad at them for that, sea eagles are protected here but as OP says, food chain in action.

Hey can i train a falcon to take off a girls bra and could he do it without scratching her? I dont wanna see dem titties if they tarnished

Another one - one of my first trophies. I fucked up the taxidermy so bad it looks like a fuckin robe belt. Was really disappointed about this one, but it was one of my first so it has sentimental value.

Pro Tip - Go easy on the fluid and DON'T TRIM IT. Huge mistake. You embalm the core and leave the fur untouched. Nowadays I'm using a syringe to inject the core and leaving the fur intact.

when you said
>I have pics of the hunt
I thought you meant of your bird taking dogs high in the sky, not some furry tails that can be of anything. very good idea for a thread though

Why does that look so weird?

I do have some... but they are mostly just boring pics of my bird in the sky. I tend to be too far away to take good pics of the kill with the phone.

that's cool bro, my dog caught 3 buzzards and an owl to date.

>piece of cloth

pics of tails without your hand in them please bro
also full pics of tails

Show us your dick. Everyone knows hawk hunters have 10" dicks

Guys he has yet to post a single pic of his "birds". Post pics of your bird set up.

you MUST have photos of your kills right after all mangled on the ground right, otherwise you're just full of shit. like my doggo who catches rabbits
imgur.com/s1noIvX

OP is a faggot.

Post a pic of your falcon with timestamp. Being an autist who owns a dog tail doesn't mean you are a falconer. It means you are an autist who wears dog tails.

attached to living dog

this is a piece of fabric

im out

>but as OP says, food chain in action.
> race to get dog, see sea eagle out of corner of eye and swing wildly as Im running
>implying your human dumbass didn't interfere with the food chain

You're a dumbass if this post is legitimate

>OP and his thread

Guys I'm a falconier

Lol this faggot putting his hand over his robe and taking pictures.or the one of his dogs tail. Lmao thank you for blessing us with such a faggot baby jesus

No falcon is to ever be trusted