m.youtube.com/watch?v=h64U4PYdCGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw you get trips but there's no one to see it

Im here user

how was your day, user?

>be me 14
>I had a widowed grandpa
>he always invited my family and my Aunt's family over for dinner every night
>he always got us the best Christmas presents, celebrated everyone's birthday and hid eggs during easter
>he bought a pool and built a swingset just for me, my siblings and my cousins
>he always understood everyone's problems and told us great stories of when he fought in the war
>as we started getting older we all started growing further away
>he would still invite us over for dinner and we would all make excuses of why we couldn't make it
>fast forward to Christmas 2006
>be 18 at the time
>grandpa invites everyone over to open presents
>only 5 out of 25 people show up
>Me, my brother, my Aunt's husband, and my 2 cousins
>grandpa was looking really sad but still tried his best to sound happy
>after spending all day with him I was the last one with him
>I helped him clean up and told him thanks for this
>he wanted me to stay so he can show me this new computer game he got (it was a apache helicopter game)
>I told him I was busy and left
>the next week he invited everyone for dinner but no one showed up
>the next week he invited everyone again but no one showed
>the week after that he wasn't answering anyone's calls
>we all thought he was just upset
>the next week we went to his house and when we opened the door a foul smell was coming from the dining room
>it was dinner from last week
>we found him in his bed with tears caked on his face, a bottle of pills, a glass of water and a picture of the family in his hands
>the autopsy showed that he overdosed on sleeping pills
>I've never cried so hard in my life and I've felt like a piece of shit ever since
>feelsbadman

Pretty mundane and depressing, yours?

same, every day is the same. hope your week gets better user.

take a cute female pic to cheer you up

Thanks user, that did cheer me up a bit

I relate the feeling user

gay

Bet you wouldn't guess that this is a Van Gogh.

Kill yourself, some people here have lives that are fucked up, and right now I don't need your shit

I know it is, but ok

He's not an obscure artist. get over yourself fag

super gay

>tfw u roll double trips in a dead thread

:D

There are too many normies in this thread...

b-but I'm an oldfag, I swear

If you're feeling down wouldn't make more sense to make a happy thread?

It's about catharsis; not trying to get happy quite yet but letting the sadness come out so you can pick up tomorrow.

Quality book. Read it.

what book user?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xje4OYalB5Q

David Sedaris "When You Are Engulfed in Flames"

>tfw in 45 minutes time I have to drive to the vets and get my best friend euthanized

who else is drining b/ im half a btotle dep of captain morgan im lonley she left me.

im lonely too user, can't stop crying. hope you get better

also am drinking and on Sup Forums. only beer tho, im mostly sober. i too am sad. but i am also happy. even tho she left you, at least she found you in the first place right? it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

i feel you user. just having a beer myself, but the wounds are fresh

so much this

2cathartic4me

>my gay offspring couldn't come to dinner twice so I might as well commit suicide

Why do people who are feeling enough like shit make feels thread to make themselves feel worse?
Why dont you seek help instead of making your situation worse by putting yourself down

i feel emptier as the days pass.
what's wrong with me?

Misery quite literally loves company. It's a real thing. Doesn't work for when I'm going through shit, but whatever.

When youre going through shit how would making yourself feel worse be a good decision?
Why not seek help or something positive

My girlfriend shot herself in 2015, I'm just now fully able to deal with the fact that she's gone, although I do still have more pictures of her on my phone than myself

Catharsis, I guess. I think it's healthy to a point, but if you're not stepping the fuck up and tackling your problems after than then you're not getting anywhere.

>she was something new
>a beautiful mix of what i needed and what I wanted and she was in my life
>I worked with her, hung out with her, passed by her house every day even drove her home a few times after a drink too many
>we shared our moments, or so I thought.
>she started dating some superficial douche and I had to do the whole thing where I pretended to be happy for her
>watched as she was gradually torn to shreds by this dude
>after 6 months of unbearable agony, waiting for his turn to be over, constantly reminding her of what she was doing, it was finally done. he had run off.
>about a week later I went by her place to hang out, planning to get the ball rolling, maybe ask her out..
>she was in the kitchen, and she left a note
>somewhere on it, was the simple, stabbing sentence
>"no one will ever love me"
>i loved her

is she dead?

that's the point, dingus

that bitch is still playing games with you in the afterlife. she wants you to prove your love for her by an heroing and getting those sloppy seconds

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h64U4PYdCGw

For you OP

yes, she overdosed from sleeping pills early in the morning

>od on sleeping pills
L0L
shes going to wake up feeling like shit

KEK

edgy as fuck

OP here

legit question: how bad does it hurt to die from blood loss? is it very painful?

I hear it's like going to bed

Don't, faggot.

I wouldn't think the loss of blood would be painful, just the wounds causeing it.

It's been 4 years and I still can't forget how it feels to have her in my arms.

I miss her guys.

how so?

my mother went to oncologist today. found out she will die in 6 months unless immediate double mastectomy. also that she is at high risk of dying during surgery due to lung issues.

only thing i havent forgotten was that pussy :^)) and tits
&ass

I'm not a religious dude but I'll pray for you user. I would completely lose myself without my mom.

I still think about her all the time

fucking pussy. only time you shluld think of an ex is when youre remembering that time she succ'd you off

thank you. neither am i. she is a single mother, with no other children, and never had a partner in my 25 years of life.

each other is all that we have had. and as sorry as i will be to see her go i have peace knowing that there are no regrets, no hidden grievances or grudges between us. at the end there is nothing but mutual love and respect, and no secrets. and so i think i will survive this.

Best of luck and Much love man.

I have never heard my feelings described more accurately, so thank you, I guess. I'm 16, do you happen to have any advice for me?

I'm 18, and it describes me perfectly, too. I wasn't much different two years ago. My problem was that I didn't give a shit. Because of that, I still don't give a shit. I barely made it out of high school and I'm going to community college just because I don't really have much of another choice. So the only advice I can give is give a shit and find what you want out of life, and if you don't you're just talking to yourself in two years.

not poster of that image, but this is one of my favorite quotes that helps me find meaning and the will to fight for my happiness and a better future

> “In the name of the best within you, do not sacrifice this world to those who are its worst. In the name of the values that keep you alive, do not let your vision of man be distorted by the ugly, the cowardly, the mindless in those who have never achieved his title. Do not lose your knowledge that man’s proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it’s yours. But to win it requires total dedication and a total break with the world of your past, with the doctrine that man is a sacrificial animal who exists for the pleasure of others. Fight for the value of your person. Fight for the virtue of your pride. Fight for the essence, which is man, for his sovereign rational mind. Fight with the radiant certainty and the absolute rectitude of knowing that yours is the morality of life and yours is the battle for any achievement, any value, any grandeur, any goodness, any joy that has ever existed on this earth. You will win when you are ready to pronounce the oath I have taken at the start of my battle — and for those who wish to know the day of my return, I shall now repeat it to the hearing of the world: ‘I swear — by my life and my love of it — that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.'”

whats the name of this book again?
"When You Go Up In Flames"? or something like that. i honestly forget but this was a good book. someone help me out with the name i can t remember and its really pissing me off.

Skull of a Skeleton with Burning Cigarette by Van Gogh

Book is "When You Are Engulfed In Flames" by David Sedaris

thats ittt thanks a lot man. i lent this book to my friend who lives in another state and the fuker never gave it back and claims "you never lent me that book". pft, i guess that fucker liked that book too.

All I have figured out is that I want a job in animation, my end goal is to work at pixar studios. I try my best everyday. I try my best to be normal, to be just like everyone else, but it just doesn't work. I can't hold a conversation at all and I'm insanely cringy and awkward. Anytime my life seems to be going in a positive direction, without fail, everything fucks up and I end up in a worse mental state than before. This has honestly made me scared of trying to improve my life in any way

haha whaat, that is fucking insane because the exact same thing happened to me with that book, let someone borrow it and they never gave it back lost contact with them

Thanks man, this really did make me feel better

Then focus on school so you can get into a good school that works with animation. I know I want to do stuff in film, but I was so fucked in high school that I just didn't care, so I basically flunked everything. I'm trying to get into film now, but finding motivation is so damn hard when I've been this empty for this long. Hold on to that as tight as you fucking can, forget about other people and trying to make friends and all that shit, just focus on getting into animation.

it isnt even really that i lost contact with this person, its just we met in a chatroom and met up IRL and were pretty good friends, we talk on and off, but he claims i never lent him the book when i REMEBER he came to my state for a weekend and we smoked DMT and before he left i said yo read this book i think youll really enjoy it. and yeh, fucker claims he "doesnt remeber" that. i know he remebers... known the guy for years, he has a great memory, just an asshooeeee. but his favorite book of all time is catcher in the rye..(good book) but a little bit pretentious.

thats fucked, bet it has been used for rolling papers by now

Feel good then, here's how to win The Game:
Want to know what "The Game" is? Its called "Marriage or Abortion" and its the game of false choices that keep men poor, good women/girls in miserable shape, and ensures that assholes may be punished but good guys don't get away unharmed.

How does it work? Like all games there are players, strategies and payoffs. In this game, the players(men and women) each compete for the highest payoff. There are 2 kinds of women(good and bad) and 2 kinds of men(good and bad) also and the game runs for 1 or 2 iterations(Bad girls tend do the best in the end but good men can get the highest payoff) untill there's one of 2 common outcomes: Single mother families and a few normal families. Due to the Nash Equilibirum, the outcomes are often very obvious.
*note* I'll use 'M' for good men, 'm' for bad men 'W' for good women and 'w' for whores

Women attract the men(subtle hints, etc) and the game starts when the non-marrital sexual relationships start. If both players are virgins(or somehow good otherwise), its a MW or mW combination since the women havent been abused yet. In an MW game, marriage is the result. In an mW game, abortion, and both players get to play again except as m and w(women become whores when abused and forced to kill their children as a coping mechanism). In an Mw game, the whore tends to offer up abortion as an option before or after getting pregnant and the men opt for marriage but, depending on how sly the w is, end up with the whores having full custody(eg deception). If one makes threats in order to prevent abortion from being on the table, they better tell the cops the whore will claim abuse or else she'll try that angle as punishment and can only win by trying to secretly collect child support from familiy members of the men. There is a caviat though: the game can be won here if the men see through this charade.

2/?

Now, in a mw game, the men will always fall for abortion at first and then find themselves with 0 custody and full child support or, if they're pussies, might find themselves being used as pawns.

Now the court system already knows this shit. So, how do you win? Well, m and w both have 1 thing in common: they're both Borderline. The ideal strategy is a Mw strategy where the M already has somehow won the game(outsmarted the whore by warning the police of her lies and proving that he's not paying for any abortion by making it clear if money has been given to the women so that everyone knows what its not for) and knows how to use marriage laws and contracts and shit to create a new and better Nash Equilibrium for the women.

There you have it: now you can win the game. Unless, of course, you're a babykiller in which case you've already lost.

Fun side note, when doing the 2nd round iteration of a Mw game, don't reveal anything for a long time. They'll think its an mw game and, as everyone knows, its easier to look dirty than clean. The knowlege of a past relationship and 0 child support gives the w in an Mw game the assumption that the man was playing a mW game before and forced a girl to get an abortion.