So, i bought one of these wired xbox 360 controllers for $25 to use on my PC

So, i bought one of these wired xbox 360 controllers for $25 to use on my PC.

What games should i play with it?

Posting here because i'm banned from Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cb-srOfRqNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I use mine for For Honor and for Resident Evil 7

Darksiders 1&2

>Posting here because i'm banned from Sup Forums.
for what?

Download some roms and start emulating your favorite old consoles

Instigating a flamewar.

I said Skyrim is better than Oblivion. Which it fucking is. And a mod disagreed with me so I photoshopped a picture of his face onto a guy ass-fucking a screaming Asian man. Then the pussy banned me.

I have no regrets. What should I play?

Life is strange/telltale games

>wired xbox 360

?

You're not me. Fuck off.

>Skyrim is better than Oblivion.
I agree on that tho, Oblivion is an overrated piece of shit.

>actually liking oblivion after skyrim released

the game was fucking incredible when it released but my fucking god its impossible to replay now that skyrim released, the draw distance and skin colours/skin textures.... fuck my life it was bad, even the umbra fight was shameful, but CHEESE CHEESE FOR EVERYONE

skyrim daedric shrines were fucking lazily done trash oblivions were superior

how?

I made a thread with youtu.be/Cb-srOfRqNc and a quote saying "HAHAHA NINTENDRONES BTFO" and pic related as a thumbnail.

dude mods there are autists to an extreme.
the anti-social type that take everything personally and feel superior because that's the only authority they've achieved over anyone ever.

I had a post about why EVE was the best mmo and it got removed in 5 minutes.

I also had posts removed for calling out people who act all elitist in their critique of another users taste in vidya.

that sounds about right for the video game community since it is overwhelming men and thats typically how we behave

As a general rule of thumb, if the game is on both xbox and pc, the pc version will control identically to the xbox version without any extra effort on your part. I used to play skyrim this way.

A lot of indie titles support it right out of the box. It must be super easy to implement.

its Sup Forums, anything that criticizes nintendo, LOL threads, or anime faggots gets their post deleted and banned.

Fuck Sup Forums

The Witcher 3. That is all

men don't behave like that

that's why I can hardly stand MOBAs
they are fun to hop on, pass time, but you're a fucking filthy normie non-neet pleb if you don't have an above average w/l ratio.

it's cancer. it needs to stop. kids need to have jobs again.

Moderating any posts that aren't illegal on any website is fucking autistic and should be illegal. I mean fuck, look at reddit.

This.

You can't criticize Nintendo because Sup Forums is full of ninteniggers and mods will ban your ass.

go to steam
filter by big picture/controller support
enjoy

But seriously go pretty much anything that's not an FPS

>look at reddit
I'd rather not

TF2

why? because it just came to mind.

I like you

I don't use Sup Forums so I don't care if I'd get banned. I'm gonna try this

Darksouls

My niggas