So I'm watching this interview with the Star Trek cast...

So I'm watching this interview with the Star Trek cast, and Chris Pine starts getting all rapey on one of his female costars right there in front of everyone, like full on eyeing her up, and groping and grabbing her while she tries to awkwardly wiggle away and avoid his gaze.

What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTufJl960k8
youtube.com/watch?v=iqoWqCuBmWw
youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck, forgot to post video

youtube.com/watch?v=PTufJl960k8

He's gay, it's okay.

He's still in character

The jar had something.

she's doing the same looking at him and giggling
im guessing they're fucking or something

They're fucking probably. Also lots of coke.

>she's doing the same looking at him and giggling

Except she's not, just look at her body language. Chris Pine grabs her arm and pulls her towards him, and she smiles uncomfortably and leans towards Zachary Quinto and puts her head on his shoulder as if to say "look what's happening, please help." Not once does she look Pine in the eye, or even look towards his general direction while he's groping her and eyeing her up, she is clearly very uncomfortable

Are you serious, autistic, or literally a fat ugly cunt?

Btw is this movie worth watching?

Is Chris Pine gonna be problematic now?

It's harmless flirting you fucking hambeast

So fucking what? Why do you care?

"Newsflash, Hollywood star is a perv. Film at 11".

Do you really think that this actress needs someone from a Bratislavian squirrel-baiting forum to white knight for her? Let it go, for fuck's sake.

don't expect these autists and social cripples to understand body language and other social cues

Who is this no name whore? If Chris Pine, an A-list actor, wants to feel up one of his unknown costars then he should be allowed to. If she doesn't like it then she can just go find some other "film" to "act" in. It's part of the Hollywood scene ladies. Get used to it or get out.

Funny, Quinto is gay but he is the only one not being a faggot there

He just messing with her.
They are actors, they don't have diffidence or second thoughts like you, fat verginized low-selfesteemed shit who can't even touch a girl when making a photo with her.

Are you a virgin bro?

She's trying her fucking hardest not to jump on his dick right there in front of the camera.

I wouldn't be surprised if they fucked 15 minutes before that. He's barefoot and commando

>tfw no boutella/cute algerian dancer gf

just terrorist attack my shit up already

none of you have any social skills whatsoever. If you did, you'd know that when you grope and pull a woman towards you, and she leans away and avoids eye contact with you, then she is not feeling comfortable with what you're doing and is trying to get out of the situation. But it's not like this has ever happened to any of you because you're all fucking permavirgins who have never touched a girl in real life

>Dhaval Brahmbhatt7 hours ago
>What a shit interview

He's a Jew, they're naturally creepy.

it was p good user, not anywhere near kino but it was fun. Go see it at the cheap theatre

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it

:^)

no, that's only when fucking retards like you do it wrong, usually randomly or with little context/preamble.

what the fuck are you doing on a media/art board if you can't even properly read subtext?

Full-on creepy. Pine also looks drunk. Too bad the autists here can't pick up on it.

I didn't realize he had so much grey in his hair.

>tfw 24 and already greying

I'm surprised he hasn't dyed it considering he's gotten everything else done

I am partially grey at 23, but it could be worse. After all we could be going bald.

I think he does for the films, shame as I would like to see a grey Kirk. Maybe in the 4th film after the 5 year mission he could be rocking his grey hair color.

I have no idea I laughed too.

the irony

hm there's a 5 dollar showing in 50 minutes from at my local theater. I wonder if I should go see it alone or just stay in my room and catfish girls while jacking off

YOU

fucking spastic virgin
don't try here and pull that behavioristic shit you don't fucking know anything about
>TH-THE GRILLS ARE DOIN THIS BECUZ OF THIS YES I KNOW, GUYZ! LOOK AT ME PLEASE
Get back to your basement, fag.
Normies don't act like that, don't think like that - they act and most of the shit is just chemistry and instincts.

KNOW

>op pic VS that preview thumbnail
Wew. I thought he just spouting memeshit.

it's obvious they fucked

what an incoherent mess of an argument. next time you wanna post something ask your carer to help, you literal autist

>board full of betas that still can't understand that Chad can do whatever he fucking wants to without consequence

Looks like they're just really bored of doing interviews so are struggling to entertain themselves enough so they don't fall asleep.

>mess of an argument
>I have nothing to say t-to you, n-normie. don't bully

>betas excuses&projections

MY THOERU GOES LIKE THIS.

CHRIS PINE(is drunk and possible high on communicable drugs)
ZACHRARY QIUINTO(is not alcoholised or any drugges at all)
FEMALE COHORT(is not high or drunk, she talk with QUINTO earlier and they talk about how CHRIS PINE was on the drugs and alcohol and all that and now she is not eh confortable with piner all trouchy and grabby so she seeke comfort with the quinto)
SHE NOT EVEN SMILE WITH HERE EYES FOR REAL THO ONLY FAKE SAMILE SAYING "GET THE EFF OFF ME CHRISTOPHER" I DONT WANT TO DO THIS RIGHT NOW STOP

you use the word normie and think of yourself as a "normie"?

wew lad

>What the fuck is his problem?

Like someone said here, I bet Pine was drunk in this interview.

He looks way too tired and giggly to not be intoxicated.

>chad

he wouldn't be as tired and giggly if they hadn't been shagging all night.

Omg trigger, he is so pathetic.

>her face while she's dancing away

Story of my fucking life

>when you grope and pull a woman towards you
>this has ever happened to any of you because you're all fucking permavirgins who have never touched a girl
Do normies usually go around groping women to see their reaction? I was under the impression that you already crossed the line by groping them to begin with.

Life must be great being able to walk into a room and everyone there being pleased to see you, knowing exactly what to say, enjoying the same tastes as everyone else, to not be viewed as a monster by women, you live in a completely different world. But you see you're not good people who deserve it, you are just a neurotypical who does all this instinctively, if you were good people you would invite nerds and aspies to your parties and scold judgmental stacies and bullies who tried to get rid of them, you don't really give a shit about any of us or want to help us develop social skills. Perhaps you already knew this, if so it only proves your just world fallacy is bullshit and we were right all along. Now fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=iqoWqCuBmWw

one of us

Also she is qt

Aspies get mad when you help them to be cool to much, it's the curse of their kind.

>you don't really give a shit about any of us or want to help us develop social skills

Why the fuck would I?

is this pasta or are you genuinely an autist?

paul schneider
INSTANT HIT

Jesus Christ men should be allowed to be pervy again

It's fine for women to be seductive how come men can't be a little forward and pervy like the old days?

>He wouldn't do the same

It's Captain James T. Kirk man.

I too read her imdb page user.

>grabbing her arm
>grabbing her side

>groping
Wew I doubt any of you auts have friends that are girls, its playful annoyance. Pine obviously knows her and is playfully trying to piss her off. How the fuck is this even groping?

if i tried that on a qt coworker, would be lynched by a mob in no time

If you looked like Chris Pine it would be a non issue. Shit you could pull a Ben Affleck youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

I have been in and seen this exact interaction for most of my life. This is what happens when you have a girl friend who hangs with the guys all the time but isn't romantically attached to any one of them. Basically she gets physical attention from all of them, which is like a dream for girls. Occasionally she might fuck one for a while, but the relationship sours and the guy can't figure out why. It is because the other guys back off and the girl misses the group grope.

Anyone who has had a cute girl in their group can attest to this. It is the most horrible thing when she does commit to one man in the group because it changes the dynamic into a horrible mess. Better to maintain status quo or not have women in your group at all. Easier to show off girls external to the group than fuck with the friend dynamic.

I literally didn't see anything wrong here. OP is a faggot who is insecure in his own interactions with women and gets frustrated with guys like Pine who can command the panty drop with a raised eyebrow.

wow.. wow, this is NOT OK. unfuckingbelievable.

>that video description
kek

"I want some feet attention"
oh aa

I saw nothing in that webm that suggest it's anything other than they no each other well and he is teasing her during the interview.

You are a colossal beta faggot who has been indoctrinated by the feminazis into thinking everything is rape.

I know. What kind of extra faggy OP doesn't remember to post the video he is fucking talking about?

You are imagining things dude. Calm the fuck down.

Rude.

looks like they hooked up and he caught feelings. he seems very clingy and trying hard to get some affection from zachary.

Bro...bro! You gotta listen to me bro. All you need is to just go up and grab a girl. There's no secret bro. I have so much confidence, women come to men bro. You just don't have any game bro!

woah, guess the autism thing isn't so far off the mark.

hard to miss body language

As an aspie, I tend not to grope in general because the idea of skin on skin contact with another human being makes my skin crawl.

shine on you crazy diamond