feets

Other urls found in this thread:

nimrais.deviantart.com/art/Sweet-Wine-372173911
fuckmytoes.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

any1 would tribute my gf feet?

hahaha get a fucking life

At least I'm not a footfag

This thread's not gonna last OP, the Spider-autismos and footfag-haters are just gonna keep coming. It was a good effort though

At least we're not judgmental cunts who probably jack it to incest/furry/vore/lolis

Please sir, more of this set.

>probably
Love your cliche assumption there
btw, furries > feet

vore is awful, incest and loli are dumb fetishes

just scroll past the spiderman pics and view the feet ones, when the thread reaches image limit i'll make another one and another one and another one, it takes me 30secs to start a new thread and 30mins for the trolls to fill it up

Shots
Fired

At least we welcome people who have different fetishes than us, instead of treating them like lepers, like you probably do. I hope your parents outlive you, asshole.

wwyd to my gf feet?

awww too bad you're worthless trash and your hopes mean nothing. hang yourself with barbed wire

>vore is awful
>incest and loli are dumb fetishes
And yet there are people out there who beat their shit to those things day after day, then have the nerve to look down on us foot-lovers, and call US the freaks. Just saying, there's no reason why all of us degenerates and pervs can't get along, we're all gonna wind up dead or in jail at some point.

mmm long toes

would u suck tehm?

I wanna lick them

>btw, furries > feet
topkek

disgusting manly feet

Yeah footfags and vore/incest/loli fags are all freaks, with vore definitely being the worst of the bunch

I'm just trying to get a laugh out of stirring up this thread and I find it hilarious when people get triggered

fuckin moar

nice feet

nice feet

nice feet

dude your gfs feet are absolutely disgusting, stop samefagging

nice feet

do u have footjobs?

>Yeah footfags and vore/incest/loli fags are all freaks
AND furrys

nimrais.deviantart.com/art/Sweet-Wine-372173911

nice feet

I would

Oh my, that sounds amazing, rubbing her soft fur as she moaned softly with each touch. I'm more of a romantic (even with my furry and incest qualities). So I'd do anal if she asked, she has much too good of a tailhole to ignore, to be honest. Her sphincter would feel so tight around me and she'd squeal as I started to penetrate her, but I'd stop to check that she was okay. After she was ready for more of me, I'd start pounding deeper and faster until I couldn't take it anymore, and cum in her nice rear. I can imagine her closing her eyes and biting her lips in pleasure; I'd be pulling her soft body and nice feet close against mine as we lovingly melt into each.

I'd be a tired guy after all of this, but she would soon want more. Easing me onto my back, looking deep into my eyes, she'd draw close and lick the tip of my nose. She is such a beautiful creature, especially with that nice smile. I'd enter her pussy, and fuck it until we were both so raw. I worry that it might hurt too much for her, but that concern is dismissed after catching another look of love from her face. I'd comfort her and let her know that she is the world to me.

She would, of course, want to roleplay as the helpless girl, so needless to say, she really likes rough sex. It's all about playing my cards right and keeping her in a flux of arousal and pain all at once. It would be a tough balance to keep, but I'd do anything for her and her nice feet, especially. I'd press her against the wall and hold her struggling hands as I'd enter her soft tailhole. She would try to break free while softly muttering "No...please...", but I would continue even more strongly. The safety word would be "wine", an impossible to mistake phrase. It would occur in her mind perhaps a time or two, but our shared pleasure would be too overwhelmingly good for her to want to stop. Our love would turn the night air into a sweet intoxicating aroma as I thrust into her tight anus. It would be beautiful.

Furries aren't too bad if not for all the extreme fetishists within the fandom
>inb4 furfag

I'm just saying, foot-lovers don't shit on people for having other fetishes, yet we still catch all the hate. Does that genuinely seem right to you?

DAYUM

she has nice feet and all, but fuck, girl's got some hips

What do you have against nice feet? Are you just looking for some anti-feet attention?

do it for footjob

Wifey feet ?

>Furries aren't too bad

Yes they do, I argued with some footfag last night and he kept saying that people who like ass are scat fetishists despite my evidence to the contrary.
Also he kept using useless ad hominem attacks, and eventually got blown the fuck out by me.
Though I could argue that anecdotal evidence doesn't really prove a point, there are NUMEROUS instances of footfags ragging on ass and titties

fuck yall stupid ass feet thread it's the grossest part of a human body also dubs checkem

nice feet

nicely memed

hooves are objectively superior.

Why is that? Would you really cover hooves with Nutella and suck the shit out of them?

lol go back to your disgusting, absolutely autistic furry thread

moar or gtfo

Nah, they just look more aesthetically pleasing. More clean-cut and whatnot, while toes just make a foot look like a retarded hand.

>dis guy

LOL wat

fucking nice milf

Hey man, ease up and rest your head for a second. Specifically in one of these.

Wow, so between you and me, do you really not enjoy the perfection of 23.jpg's feet? They are extremely well-balanced and proportioned, and especially cute poking out from under that nice dress.

don't need that since I don't jerk off to furry stuff, you could try it tho

Only place to go fuckmytoes.com

This was my Facebook profile picture for a long time, I forgot that 23.jpg was left on my monitor.

Well I certainly wouldn't judge someone who was into ass and tits, don't get me wrong I like a sweet rack and a thick ass, but it sounds like whoever you got into it with last night was clearly very insecure about himself. But my point is that if we met on the street and began discussing our fetishes, I wouldn't think less of you for being into something that I'm not. If any other footfag does that, well then they're just an asshole.

To be fair I'm ashamed to fall under the same label as people like that

NICE AUTISM

Nice meme

"nice feet" is one of the strangest memes I've ever seen. It's still pretty funny, though.

nice feet

FJ

nice 69
also nice feet

nice kitchen

omg more pls?

n i c e f e e t
i
c
e

f
e