WWYD Thread

WWYD Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

neetpussy.com
fuckinghangyourself.com
amazon.com/Yunteng-Tabletop-Bluetooth-Android-Samsung/dp/B017LMM7GE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488862422&sr=8-1&keywords=long phone tripod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

need body pics m8, but besides that blow my load all over her face / in her both

WWYD?

give her a blanket and put her to bed

How about neet pussy? neetpussy.com

how about suicide? fuckinghangyourself.com

MODS

Tell me what you'd do

Fuck off b8er

faggots

we be kangs

Space manifesto of death

i would reverse tity fuck her, getting rimied while y fuck her tits

The skies are brown

Masturbation is increasing risk on prostate cancers

i bumped my toe in to the coffee table

Bots are posting everything in this thread

wwyd to this slut?

Sooo wwyd

i want to see her preshop

Treat her as a normal human being because I do not know of her activities

WWYD

i love wrecking butter faces

>WWYD?

Her.

wwyd with this mouth?

any more of her? she looks like the teacher i had for math in senior hs year

the feels

the one on the left would be done for, any more of her?

Sister

wwyd???

Spaghetti everywhere, then run to 4chins to shitpost about what an alpha I am

Really no one wants to fuck the shit out of this bitch?

Cum inside

No, nobody wants to fuck you.

agreed

You are going to buy me this
amazon.com/Yunteng-Tabletop-Bluetooth-Android-Samsung/dp/B017LMM7GE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488862422&sr=8-1&keywords=long phone tripod

Post her pic to a message board because I am a fucking Mongoloid

got kik?

Good one

Have her on my campaign team as I crush the dreams of libtards for generations to come

Well, I certainly wouldn't let her drive us anywhere.

wwyd to this cutie?

threesome in that bed. one of them riding my face, the other riding my dick. more pics?

Story? Who was this? Taliban?

which would you choose and wwyd?

such little detail ..

Take her out and treat her well. Hopefully I get to fuck the lights out of her with her consent. But if she doesn't put out by the third date, I rape her.

on the left, I'd pull her top down while dancing w her, expose her tits so everyone can see

this one?

tell me how you would fuck the lights out of her

WWYD?

wwyd?

what else would you do to left?

to yours, I would get her a little drunk and start sucking tits and then move down her body slowly and eventually stick my dick in dry and hear her moans all night long

That's a load of shit.

Wwyd?

wwyd?

Woah more

o man shess so god i wojld go up to her ad tell her she has tso pway a game to wincmy ock

steal her friend's sunglasses then smear a bit of poop on her leg

She's so fucking cute and sweet. I'd treat her to some fancy restaurant, then take a long romantic walk with her, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite her to my home and ravage her hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock down her throat so she choked on both the throbbing cock and her own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on her cute innocent face. Then, as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry her in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from her. I'd whisper "I love you" and give her a tender smile, and cut her throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in her own warm blood, she'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between her lips, then she'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff her in a bin bag. Three Weeks later, some playing children will find her mutilated and desecrated body in the forest. They will be scarred for life.

what was this?

cut shorts off boddy, dry fuck ass hole

Right

how bout her anons?

F4K3 4ND G4Y

Wife. Wwyd?

Shit directly in her mouth, then shart all over her face.

L. B.?

What?

is that a yes?

The one on the right would be brought right to the bathroom where she would be fucked hard and fast in a stall and left filled with my cum. Any more pics?

Some ass to share, wwyd?

would eat like groceries.

Yes to what?

more for that.