How much attention will an R35 GTR get? I want one but don't want boiracer fags talking to me all day

How much attention will an R35 GTR get? I want one but don't want boiracer fags talking to me all day.

go to /o/ jdm faggot

Fuck /o/

As a previous owner of a GTR, I can assure you the only people that will notice your car, talk to you, or care, is other dudes. So unless you're gay or love attention from other car loving men, you're not gonna get the attention you probably seek.

as the owner of a 2015 GTR I can Confirm this 100%

I grew up reading car magazines and I remember reading a letter somebody wrote to the magazine complaining about how their 1960's Camaro would be a chick magnet. Instead they said the only people who cared were 50 year old men.

Women only care about cars if they show a man has status/money. They don't give a fuck about the car. They just care about the status and money.

wanna know how i know ur lying, ur asking strangers on Sup Forums about if u should buy a 60 thousand dollar car.

Not as much attention as a Toyota supra

>60 thousand dollar car
i think cars like this are for faggots, like a subaru owner with more money. but its more like 100k unless you're buying a used one in which case have fun fixing all the problems that this overpriced shit car has after 70,000 miles

Cars only impress dudes, so get it if you want to talk to lots of guys and suck dick.

A ton

I have a 50k Tahoe bro. I've got money

All the attention. Recently saw an r32 in california and got all boy racer hot and bothered.

So fucking sexy

>but don't want boiracer fags talking to me all day
which is precisely why you want to get one fag

This.

I'll take a pic to show a friend I saw a supra. A GTR? Nah.

Op here

Also thinking BMW M3 F80. Thoughts?

Why not something less generic?

I think that if you got a GTR there's only one way girls will look at it and want to talk to you. You have to put a "liberty walk" body kit on it. That really gets the panties panting I've heard

I don't really care for girls bothering me, either. If they're only attracted to me because of my car, they aren't worth my time.

Like?

Sorry. I'm a fag like that. My dream is a new 911 turbo but that just isn't in the budget right now.

Brown, manual wagon. Duh.

well.. not 60, mine was 94K

Talk about overpriced. The most I'm willing to spend is 80k. Gonna get a 2015 or 14

Not much, it looks like a generic entry level sports car, like an eclipse, a g35, or most likely like a 350z. You should go for a more prestigious brand like Porche or Ferrari. Buy a Porche Carrera 911, or 2005-2010 Ferrari or Aston Martin.

The boi racers will know. That's what scares me

Buy 2CV instead and no one will ever talk to you again.

why would you spend that money on a street legal car?

>get a track car you faggot and learn how to drive

OP, I rolled trips. wtf?